Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,699 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Stil On 9ice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stil On 9ice (1587 Views)

9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) / Is EWEJOKO Baba Malomo Stil Alive? / 9ice Goes Back School, Plans To Venture Into Politics Come 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stil On 9ice by slimsikiru(m): 4:24pm On May 28, 2008
do you know that the gongo aso crooner 9ice does not speak good english,
Re: Stil On 9ice by dee02(m): 4:44pm On May 28, 2008
big deal!

we all know his english is absolutely disgraceful!!
Re: Stil On 9ice by lindalee(f): 4:48pm On May 28, 2008
Na waaaaaao!! Na wetin? na beef!!!!!!!!!!!!even if his english is not fluent he has got to a height that u hav not reached at least for now.
Re: Stil On 9ice by dee02(m): 4:53pm On May 28, 2008
lindalee:

Na waaaaaao!! Na wetin? na beef!!!!!!!!!!!!even if his english is not fluent he has got to a height that u hav not reached at least for now.

wow wow dont get all mushy with me

no beef, no big deal waz wat i said!!

who cares abt wat height he reached, does Yar'A'dua speak good english?!
Re: Stil On 9ice by vicade(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2008
WHY ARE YOU ALL SO CONCERNED ABOUT 9ICE'S SPOKEN ENGLISH?
MONEY TALKS AND EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS THAT LANGUAGE
cool cool cool

700,000 NAIRA PER SHOW IS NOT BEANS O tongue
Re: Stil On 9ice by obiem(m): 5:02pm On May 28, 2008
deeo2 Hey our C in C in deserve some respect man, what do u mean? He's problem is the problem of most Hausas ( their accent) disrupts the flow of their english,
Re: Stil On 9ice by dee02(m): 5:04pm On May 28, 2008
obiem:

deeo2 Hey our C in C in deserve some respect man, what do u mean? He's problem is the problem of most Hausas ( their accent) disrupts the flow of their english,

lol

respect for where: grin

not until the average nigerian man have a smile on thier face and look forward to the next day

not until the situation in the country improve postively

ok i dont wanna get political

9Ice is making money and no one cares whether he speaks flawless english or tattered english!
Re: Stil On 9ice by davidif: 5:50am On May 29, 2008
who cares, speaking English fluently should not be the measure of a man. What's so special about the language in the first place is it our native tongue, you don't see Chinese people ( the most populous nation in the world) ridiculing there people because they can't speak English. Pullleaze English is overrated.
Re: Stil On 9ice by YourFather: 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2008
completely overated, especially in a country that can't be assed to provide for its people.

A lot of the English people in the UK can't speak good english, it is staggering!!!

9ice as made a life for himself against all odds, mo bere fun jare, Akoka top son!!!
Re: Stil On 9ice by gianni(f): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2008
alapo meeji
Re: Stil On 9ice by face007(f): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2008
Upon al d grammar wey you dey blow wetin u don achieve and who knw u.bad belle
Re: Stil On 9ice by beemex(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2008
Slimsikiru, you have no right whatsoever dissing 9ice like you did. Afterall did he 9ice, ever bragged to you that he was a graduate of English from any university? If i remember very correctly he said in one of his many interviews that, he used the money meant for his JAMB registration for studio session. Do u think i mind trading places with the guy right now? What has spoken english got to do with with talent? And who told you there's no room for improvrmrnt? Do you remember how it was with 2face when he blew up? People, not excluding me on a regular basis complained about him not being fluent in but look at 2face today, the improvement is so remarkable not to talk of the confidence. So, just leave 9ice alone, like someone rightly said, " 700,000 per show na beans? ".
Re: Stil On 9ice by Toks2008(m): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2008
Grammer or no grammer, he is the most incredible out of naija straight from Naija. See credibility and check his fans walai Aye aja(you go fear).

Photocopy is not easy and as he said. No doubt me i go bring you grammy.

Abeg leave Nice alone and forget this grammer nonsense. Infact i blame Nigerian founding fathers for making English the official language.

Nice go on jare, aji se bi oyo ni ari but Oyo ose egbe baba enikankan. Na you biko.

Toks
Re: Stil On 9ice by omobachi(m): 6:37am On Jul 06, 2008
he may not speak queens English but i think he is quite smart,
Re: Stil On 9ice by larryhazee(m): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2008
he be like say u don dey craze slimsikiru,u resemble ur name.ur papa and ur mama no get the kin money wey adigun get.u ursef u beta start 2 dey pray make u pass them,anyway 9ice don talk am already say enemies go ku danu and 4 le fenu so una na no pass ibawi,so go kill ursef chimpazee
Re: Stil On 9ice by adamalalim(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2008
please lets respect how selve n this forum. larryhazee what you said is very bad.
Re: Stil On 9ice by lucabrasi(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2008
@poster
if you dont have a job,go to the nearest cinema or bar beach or something,what has speaking good english got to do with anything, if you have been to france or know anyone that has been there, they ll behave as if they dont understand you if you speak english to most of em,untill u speak french,the chinese,japanese,indians,all cherish their languages more than foreign/borrowed languages, get off the colonial hangova and learn to appreciate and cherish your ethnic language,if good english was a criteria how come the likes of d banj,naeto c,e.t.c was bypassed and nice was chosen to represent nigeria in hyde park,

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé In Blackface: A Tribute To Fela Kuti. Is This A Stereotype? / AMVCA Gist: The Good, The Bad And The Winners / [PHOTOS] Safe Sex Anyone? Timaya Dangles A Blown Up Condom On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.