Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (420313 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tomzman: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
Marcjoe abeg is there a way to browse using droidvpn when there is credit on your phone without MTN deducting your credit? I bought airtime today for the first time since I've been using droidvpn only for MTN to still suck it out. Abeg help oh!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by seunpayne(m): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
OK. I'm sorry I have been away. I'm back now. Thanks to Marc and kunle who helped me get thru a tough time.

I will be posting the fix procedure for those who have the no sin detected error as well as invalid imei this weekend. Please stay tuned and bear with me.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by gideon243(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
bad day 4 me 2day.. somtimz its nt gud to help,i helpd a pregnt womn 2day not kown shes a thif.. she stol my PIMPED phantom A+..SAD
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by nani667: 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
gideon243: bad day 4 me 2day.. somtimz its nt gud to help,i helpd a pregnt womn 2day not kown shes a thif.. she stol my PIMPED phantom A+..SAD

LOL...that's naija for you.... Pele....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
gideon243: bad day 4 me 2day.. somtimz its nt gud to help,i helpd a pregnt womn 2day not kown shes a thif.. she stol my PIMPED phantom A+..SAD

Nawa oooh....how did u help her....and how she take outsmart u...?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
seunpayne: OK. I'm sorry I have been away. I'm back now. Thanks to Maequote kunle who helped me get thru a tough time.

I will be posting the fix procedure for those who have the no sin detected error as well as invalid imei this weekend. Please stay tuned and bear with me.

I am happy for you bro.....finally we can now fix our no imei detection problem...nvram.bin dey do wonders too sha....seun we would awaiting d steps u followed in fixing it
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
tomzman: Marcjoe abeg is there a way to browse using droidvpn when there is credit on your phone without MTN deducting your credit? I bought airtime today for the first time since I've been using droidvpn only for MTN to still suck it out. Abeg help oh!

Thats a sure tin na....mtn go still lick ur money for sure....use with a dummy sim
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tomzman: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
marcjoe:

Thats a sure tin na....mtn go still lick ur money for sure....use with a dummy sim
Ok Thanks. So that means I gats buy an extra Mtn sim right?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
archgoke: So i have a question for the house. I have a tecno A+ (Obviously) but keeps telling me No Sim Detected on sim 1 and 2. I get an Invalid IMEI number and under the about us menu i see Baseband: UNKNOWN.
Tried all the fix i could google, Engineering Mode fix did not work, MT65xx IMEI write apk did not work either even restoring to the first backup i made with CWM did not bring back the baseband or imei.

So if anyone has any actuall method that canwork to fix this would be very grateful..
Thansks in advance.

THERE IS A FIX FOR THAT PROBLEM NOW.....JUST STAY TUNED BRO... wink
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by gideon243(m): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
marcjoe:

Nawa oooh....how did u help her....and how she take outsmart u...?
LOng story... i wonda how she bypassed d security(dy dnt c hr enta/lev). i wnt to drinj wat nd lft my phon in sitn room with my sis... when i got 2 d palor i meet dis woman begin my sis dat she neds wat, i wnt to get d wata my sis was "ping" she tld my sis tat she dnt ned d wata again b4 i got 2 e palor she had lft i dnt nntic in tim it was 10min l8r i notic
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
gideon243: LOng story... i wonda how she bypassed d security(dy dnt c hr enta/lev). i wnt to drinj wat nd lft my phon in sitn room with my sis... when i got 2 d palor i meet dis woman begin my sis dat she neds wat, i wnt to get d wata my sis was "ping" she tld my sis tat she dnt ned d wata again b4 i got 2 e palor she had lft i dnt nntic in tim it was 10min l8r i notic

Waoh...cant believe a stranger came into ur home to ask of water and u couldnt send ur sister....well i hope u catch her soon
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
gideon243: LOng story... i wonda how she bypassed d security(dy dnt c hr enta/lev). i wnt to drinj wat nd lft my phon in sitn room with my sis... when i got 2 d palor i meet dis woman begin my sis dat she neds wat, i wnt to get d wata my sis was "ping" she tld my sis tat she dnt ned d wata again b4 i got 2 e palor she had lft i dnt nntic in tim it was 10min l8r i notic
I am sorry, but do people still type like this?

Half of what you typed, I did not understand it.

It is not as if you are sending an sms with a character limit.

Dude, next time, type properly....it is polite.

So, a pregnant woman came to your house, asked for water to drink, you left her in the sitting room with your sister, and before you came with the water, she told your sister that she is not in need of the water, all this while your sister was pinging, it was after 10 minutes before you noticed that your phone was gone....

Okay!

Sorry!

But you guys were really careless sha.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Niyex1: 12:10am On Nov 15, 2013
Hello house, pls I need ur help. Just bought a new tecno phantom A+ at Spectrum, Computer village. I was given an etisalat sim along with it but I've decide to use my airtel sim instead. However after doing airtel bb subscription, my fone is yet 2browse & data connection is ON.
Pls advise on what i can do.

Thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 3:37am On Nov 15, 2013
Niyex1: Hello house, pls I need ur help. Just bought a new tecno phantom A+ at Spectrum, Computer village. I was given an etisalat sim along with it but I've decide to use my airtel sim instead. However after doing airtel bb subscription, my fone is yet 2browse & data connection is ON.
Pls advise on what i can do.

Thanks
add 10mb plan to it
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hustla(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2013
Please how can i install Street Fighter on my phone?
I have the full data file and apk of about 1.2 Gig or so.. cant remember the exact size.. which folder and how will i go about it

thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2013
hustla: Please how can i install Street Fighter on my phone?
I have the full data file and apk of about 1.2 Gig or so.. cant remember the exact size.. which folder and how will i go about it

thanks
move the data to ur sd card-android_obb, then install ur apk
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by dabbie34(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
which one is the best BTW tecno f7 and tecno m7
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
dabbie34: which one is the best BTW tecno f7 and tecno m7

Tecno f7
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
pls where can I get a black cover 4 tecno f7.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by varicszoe: 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
seunpayne: OK. I'm sorry I have been away. I'm back now. Thanks to Marc and kunle who helped me get thru a tough time.

Oga Seun , pls help me out. Ma bros bought phantom a2 and he wants custom rom and he has been disturbing me to try ma own rom on d fone. Ma refusal is giving me a bad name.Selfish
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by archgoke: 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
marcjoe:

THERE IS A FIX FOR THAT PROBLEM NOW.....JUST STAY TUNED BRO... wink

Well the sooner i can get that fix the happier i will be.... so i'm glued to my screen waiting... grin
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by davetwitzy: 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
Seun please is there any CM ROM for android 4.4 kitkat
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Donndino: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
davetwitzy: Seun please is there any CM ROM for android 4.4 kitkat
Yes Seun, it would be great if you tried to develop android kitkat custom rom for the phantom A+.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by nani667: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
Donndino:
Yes Seun, it would be great if you tried to develop android kitkat custom rom for the phantom A+.

firstly he isn't the one that actually developed the previous ROMs... he only recycled already made ROMs for one device similar to the Tecno phantom A+ (that's not to say he isn't doing a good job...cos he is).... so I just think you guys are asking for too much with this KitKat.... una Neva smell 4.3 na KitKat una dey find ? LOL
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by sambo4allyahoocom: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
marcjoe:

Tecno f7
Is it A+ or phantom A the best, which one among d two?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by nani667: 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
sambo4all@yahoo.com:
Is it A+ or phantom A the best, which one among d two?

A+
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
Did u know that u can use mobile uncle to increase ur phone volume, just used it to increase my phone music volume
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Desloaaa(f): 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
my God!!!!my phanton fell and the screen got broken,anyone has an idea how much it will cost at carl center??.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
Desloaaa: my God!!!!my phanton fell and the screen got broken,anyone has an idea how much it will cost at carl center??.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Desloaaa(f): 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
yeepa!!!!!!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hermic4lyfe(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
lilclin: Did u know that u can use mobile uncle to increase ur phone volume, just used it to increase my phone music volume

How ? cos i saw sometin in eng. Mode bt it did nt work
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
hermic4lyfe:

How ? cos i saw sometin in eng. Mode bt it did nt work
go to engineer mode (mtk)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (216) (Reply)

#UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.