Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (422948 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hermic4eva: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2013
jubrealguy: which type of charger are you using cos mine is 5 hrs on sleep

Original Bb charger
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Everfrank(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2013
Can etisalat bis work on phantom +? I subscribed mine following the directions given on nairaland but it wont browse. if I check my megabite it shows 3077mb and I have changed my apn to blackberryx.net but nothing. Any help?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2013
seunpayne: UI of Life IV. I will go on record and say this is the best rom for A+. I personally recommend it. Please remember to backup

http://seunpayne..com/2013/10/custom-rom-ui-of-life-ii.html

Nice one baba....! cool
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by deo966(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
Everfrank: Can etisalat bis work on phantom +? I subscribed mine following the directions given on nairaland but it wont browse. if I check my megabite it shows 3077mb and I have changed my apn to blackberryx.net but nothing. Any help?
..it blackberry.net nt blackberryx.net.....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by okahdidi: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
seunpayne: UI of Life IV. I will go on record and say this is the best rom for A+. I personally recommend it. Please remember to backup

http://seunpayne..com/2013/10/custom-rom-ui-of-life-ii.html
bro plz i need the recovery image for f8 i.e phantom a2 so that i can flash it to reecovey. thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hermic4eva: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
deo966: ..it blackberry.net nt blackberryx.net.....
Its blackberryx.net and i believe it has stopped working...alot of peeps are complaining on dat thread cheesy......mine is still working sha
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
okahdidi: plz can i get recovery 4 phantom a2?
yes ask around. I don't have it tho
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by okahdidi: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
Coolstan: yes ask around. I don't have it tho
yes thats y am asking if i can get one,i really need it.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jman77(m): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
marcjoe:

Bro...where did u download d fifa....and did u use any download manager to download it....
i downloadd it with your link here though with phone browser and no download manager.please do recommend one for me if any.cheers ma nigga.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Fiilosofer(m): 1:44am On Dec 19, 2013
profslydo: I downloaded and installed the melting rock iii ROM, after installation my screen was black, if I press the menu button I can see the home screen. But if go back, the screen go black, the phone seems working but can't see anything. Pls help. Am using phantom A+
port to mr2 first... Then port back to mr3. It'll work
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 6:34am On Dec 19, 2013
LOL
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 7:22am On Dec 19, 2013
No one.should suscribe to etisalat bis plan again oh.....IT HAS BEEN BLOCKED....DONT WASTE UR MONEY....BACK TO AIRTEL BIS.... cool
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 7:28am On Dec 19, 2013
Fiilosofer: port to mr2 first... Then port back to mr3. It'll work

True talk.....as for me ....i simply backup my own rom and restore on d blank screen phone....thats what ve been doing on d phone of phantom a+ users with BLANK screen....and its working fine.....if u r in lagos u can meet me up to help u to install d custom rom, so smooth and flexible....

ETISALAT BIS HAS BEEN BLOCKED DONT WASTE UR MONEY TO SUBSCRIBE OOH.....OYA BACK TO AIRTEL....

For ur andriod hd games, and original 32gb class 10memory card, just contact me on whatsapp with 08161145975.....i also root, install cwm and unbrick phones..
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tomzman: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2013
marcjoe:
ETISALAT BIS HAS BEEN BLOCKED DONT WASTE UR MONEY TO SUBSCRIBE OOH.....OYA BACK TO AIRTEL....
Etisalat don fvck up o! I was just about to go and get the sim now. Omo, I no dey buy again joor!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by dtkages(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2013
please who has injustice gods among us game with unlimited money and how did you do it.cos i tried installing VIO player and it couidnt install on my p.c thanks.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2013
Hmm. All this talk of Etisalat being blocked I don't really know how authentic it is because mine is still blazing with maximal speed. That's what I am sending with.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Thuna(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2013
Playing brothers in arms, asphalt 8 unlimited, gangstar rio city of saints and so on, on my a+ so sweet........
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by henro111(m): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2013
jaysleem: Hmm. All this talk of Etisalat being blocked I don't really know how authentic it is because mine is still blazing with maximal speed. That's what I am sending with.
When did you subscribe? If you have subscribe for long and you have not finish the MB you will still be able to browse but if you just subscribe now na sara o, they will deduct your money and you will be seeing the 3072Mb there but it will not connect
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by okahdidi: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2013
marcjoe:

True talk.....as for me ....i simply backup my own rom and restore on d blank screen phone....thats what ve been doing on d phone of phantom a+ users with BLANK screen....and its working fine.....if u r in lagos u can meet me up to help u to install d custom rom, so smooth and flexible....

For ur andriod hd games, and original 32gb class 10memory card, just contact me on whatsapp with 08161145975.....i also root, install cwm and unbrick phones..
can you unbrick opsson 6655 smartphone?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by maxibrainz: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2013
download yourfreedom from play store open it, select configure, go to server connection, under tweak select Nigeria Mtn,connection mode select DNS with port 53, for etisalat users just select Nigeria etisalat under tweak use the same settings with Mtn, go to proxy address and put 0.facebook.com now go back and click start connection, minimize and use any app you want. you can use this to browse free as a free user you limited to 3hrs daily and the speed is limited, to enjoy optimum speed and unlimited time you need to upgrade, am still a free user so I don't do upgrades, still looking for a means to upgrade mine
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2013
okahdidi:
can you unbrick opsson 6655 smartphone?

Yes
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Frankenstein: 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
Please I need to know the best HD games to download on my A+. And also how to block all ads that I keep getting on my phone. Thank you very much.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
Thuna: Playing brothers in arms, asphalt 8 unlimited, gangstar rio city of saints and so on, on my a+ so sweet........
where did you get them
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Thuna(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
my phone screen goes blank while making or receiving calls n it wont come up till I end d call, pls any solution to this.........
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Thuna(m): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
lilclin: where did you get them
android.mob.org
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Ryda(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
Thuna: my phone screen goes blank while making or receiving calls n it wont come up till I end d call, pls any solution to this.........

Na spiritual problem angry
Take it to any celestial church near u
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Thuna(m): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ryda:

Na spiritual problem angry
Take it to any celestial church near u
is that ur solution , anyway i need a more serious one. pls am not joking ooooo
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by diphy: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
Thuna: is that ur solution , anyway i need a more serious one. pls am not joking ooooo
mine does same....its not bad na
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Thuna(m): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
diphy: mine does same....its not bad na
thks my person, but i want the screen unblank during call, any option ?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by bimbaztryzzi(m): 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
Thuna: is that ur solution , anyway i need a more serious one. pls am not joking ooooo

Itz nrmal wen callin nd u want d screen on just tap it nd it wil cme on
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Thuna(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
thanks vry much God bless you all
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by stinville(m): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
Thuna: Playing brothers in arms, asphalt 8 unlimited, gangstar rio city of saints and so on, on my a+ so sweet........
Guy for asphalt 8 for instance, thr are 3 download options on that site (andriod.mob.org) wich of them did u download?

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (216) (Reply)

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.