Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (422630 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
fitzjerry: Gionee users b [quoteg n ppl wey dey buy d phantom A+ still dey buy am. I just bought my phantom A+ today. Pls which network has d largest data plan for about 1k or 1k5 @ most? And where can i download FIFA 12 from. The guy that sold d fone to me @ Muller fone shop in PH uses a gionee, d guy was even begging some1 to buy it 4rm him instanta 4 15k tht he wants 2 buy A+. Pls where can i download FIFA 12? And can i play it even wen d fone is yet to be rooted?

u can suscribe to airtel 2gb plan by dialing *440*16# for 1500naira,
yes u can play fifa12 without rooting...
DOWNLOAD FIFA 12 HERE

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Silas0(m): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
fitzjerry: Gionee users b crying n ppl wey dey buy d phantom A+ still dey buy am. I just bought my phantom A+ today. Pls which network has d largest data plan for about 1k or 1k5 @ most? And where can i download FIFA 12 from. The guy that sold d fone to me @ Muller fone shop in PH uses a gionee, d guy was even begging some1 to buy it 4rm him instanta 4 15k tht he wants 2 buy A+. Pls where can i download FIFA 12? And can i play it even wen d fone is yet to be rooted?
hw much did u get it there?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by fitzjerry(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
@silaso- they r doing a bonanza so i bought it 4 33k
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Solarpower(m): 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
physise: ok.can dis phantom a+ play 1080p videos @30fps?
Maybe, but if u want answers, u can check on the Sony Xperia Z1 smartphone in the phone section.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by chucksbadt(m): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
fitzjerry: Gionee users b crying n ppl wey dey buy d phantom A+ still dey buy am. I just bought my phantom A+ today. Pls which network has d largest data plan for about 1k or 1k5 @ most? And where can i download FIFA 12 from. The guy that sold d fone to me @ Muller fone shop in PH uses a gionee, d guy was even begging some1 to buy it 4rm him instanta 4 15k tht he wants 2 buy A+. Pls where can i download FIFA 12? And can i play it even wen d fone is yet to be rooted?
guy abeg connect me 2 d guy 4 PH way u buy ur phantom A+ 4rm.......i 1 buy tooo
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jaymichael(m): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE SCREEN OF THIS PHANTOM A+ SCRATCH PROOF?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jubrealguy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
www.android.mob.org
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jubrealguy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
hustla:

Yes..download the app
Seen some lg ones but didn't download it
what's the name of the app
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Uchenna42(m): 2:31am On Sep 05, 2013
@Marcjoe...tnks bro.....pls.....which apps need root access cus my phantom a+ is unrooted and I have many apps that work.....and pls will I loose all my apps if I root it?........tnks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by seunpayne(m): 8:16am On Sep 05, 2013
So I don't know if this needed. But here is CWM recovery for nandroid backups and tweak flashing. A full Rom backup for people that bricked their phones. Have fun with it: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5j_NCLhSSvINmxkampwbXhCb28&usp=sharing
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 8:26am On Sep 05, 2013
seunpayne: So I don't know if this needed. But here is CWM recovery for nandroid backups and tweak flashing. A full Rom backup for people that bricked their phones. Have fun with it: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5j_NCLhSSvINmxkampwbXhCb28&usp=sharing

seun u b baba...i believe u well...NOW WE CAN UNBRICK OUR PHANTOM A+...AFTER BRICKING .
SEUN U TOO MUCH...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2013
Enough of the brand hating and insult ooooooh!!!! Let's help eachother with apps and game that is compartable with all android phone. Am enjoying my gionee e3 and I blive all phanton a+ users are enjoying theirs too. Macjoe and the other peeps helping out here, nice work guys. Make we all unite to progress

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2013
TrebleChamp: Enough of the brand hating and insult ooooooh!!!! Let's help eachother with apps and game that is comparable with all android phone. Am enjoying my gionee e3 and I blive all phanton a+ users are enjoying theirs too. Macjoe and the other peeps helping out here, nice work guys. Make we all unite to progress

NICE ONE TREMBLECHAMP...na u b d only reasonable gionee e3 user...

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2013
NOW NA PORTING OF ROM REMAIN...I SAID IT B4 EVERYTHING NA TIME.. cool
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2013
HAVE U EVER WANTED TO IMPROVE UR DOWNLOAD SPEED IN UR PHANTOM A+ LIKE THAT OF IDM ON PC THEN ADVANCED DOWNLOAD MANAGER IS THE SOLUTION TO THAT..SERIOUSLY IT DOWNLOAD FASTER WHEN U GET THE PRO VERSION...

DESCRIPTIONS

Features:
- download up to three files simultaneously;
- accelerated download by using multithreading (9 parts)
- interception of links from the browser and clipboard;
- icon of the program and downloading progress in the notification panel;
- backup list of downloads and settings on SD card;
- completion notification by sound and vibration;
- resume after reconnection or program restart;
- save different file types in different folders;
- built-in browser for sites with registration;
- plan files download on a schedule;
- site manager;
- and many more...

Add links from browser:
- press on link and from the window "Complete action using" select ADM (supported by Stock Browser, Dolphin, Boat Browser, Chrome)
- long press on a link to display the context menu, press "Share link" and from the window "Share via" select ADM (supported by Firefox, Skyfire, Stock Browser, Dolphin, Boat Browser)
- copy the link and the service will intercept the link (supported by Maxthon)

Controls:
- press on the download to start/stop the process;
- press on the completed download to open the file;
- long press on download to display the context menu.

Widget:
- click on the widget to launch the program;
- If the scheduler works, widget displays the time to start/stop.

[url=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ymeeznzw0uvypt8/adm%20pro.apk?token_hash=AAG--eQjjYh8VU4h_dBCgPoomJ2k0bdXG9H69qx3oz9dSA&dl=1]DOWNLOAD ADVANCED DOWNLOAD MANAGER (PRO) HERE[/url]

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2013
*adjusts tie and looks at camera-man*

Ready?!! *camera-man nods*

Greetings Mortals...it seems Normalcy has been restored in the "state" of "Phantom A+ thread" in the "Republic of Nairaland"...Citizens (normal A+ users) can return to the state without fear of being attacked because it appears the Military (Gurus alike) have gotten rid of the threat...but for how long?....its hard to tell...Jeffrey James reporting for NLBU (NairaLand broadcasting Unit)

*packs up camera and follows jubilating crowd*

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2013
JeffreyJamez: *adjusts tie and looks at camera-man*

Greetings Mortals...it seems Normalcy has been restored in the "state" of "Phantom A+ thread" in the "Republic of Nairaland"...Citizens (normal A+ users) can return to the state without fear of being attacked because it appears the Military (Gurus alike) have gotten rid of the threat...but for how long?....its hard to tell...Jeffrey James NLBU (NairaLand broadcasting Unit)

lol
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2013

Greetings Mortals...it seems Normalcy has been restored in the "state" of "Phantom A+ thread" in the "Republic of Nairaland"...Citizens (normal A+ users) can return to the state without fear of being attacked because it appears the Military (Gurus alike) have gotten rid of the threat...but for how long?....its hard to tell...Jeffrey James reporting for NLBU (NairaLand broadcasting Unit)

grin grin grin Lolz till I over dose
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by nani667: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2013

you get time sha.....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Jessewizy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
pls my fell low Phantomers I need ur help o, my playstore stopped working, I don't know why pls help me
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by chucksbadt(m): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
fitzjerry: @silaso- they r doing a bonanza so i bought it 4 33k

where is MULLER phone shop located in PH?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
Jessewizy: pls my fell low Phantomers I need ur help o, my playstore stopped working, I don't know why pls help me

explain better, do u mean its not opening again...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by fitzjerry(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
Pls who can help? i tried subscribing 4 d airtel 2Gig for 1k5 using d *440*16# and its showing supplementary service error. Does anyone know another code wif which 2 subscribe?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by fitzjerry(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
@chuksbadt- 2nd artilery jxn off okporo rd.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2013

u mean d guy wan sell GELONA E3 for 15k..!
grin
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
fitzjerry: Pls who can help? i tried subscribing 4 d [quote 2Gig for 1k5 using d *440*16# and its showing supplementary service error. Does anyone know another code wif which 2 subscribe?

TRY SENDING 'BBUM' AS A MESSAGE TO 440....OR RESTART YOUR PHONE..
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
Uchenna42: @Marcjoe...tnks bro.....pls.....which apps need root access cus my phantom a+ is unrooted and I have many apps that work.....and pls will I loose all my apps if I root it?........tnks

many app needs root acess, like grennify,hovering controls e.t.c and many more app...

U CAN NEVER LOSE ALL YOUR APP WHEN U ROOT...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Proffdada: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
I don't hate gionee phones or users but hate only tecno beefers
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
Proffdada: I don't hate gionee phones or users but hate only tecno beefers

lol..
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by chucksbadt(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
fitzjerry: @chuksbadt- 2nd artilery jxn off okporo rd.
thanks for the address.....but do u know if the promo is stil on?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by diphy: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
plz I downloaded FIFA 2012 but has refused opening on my fone....loads for a yl n force close!wat do I do plz?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
diphy: plz I downloaded FIFA 2012 but has refused opening on my fone....loads for a yl n force close!wat do I do plz?

download from another link bro...or restart ur phone.....if after restarting its still force closing then download from d link i posted above..

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (216) (Reply)

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.