Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (422108 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 07, 2013
Rdduite: Looking 4 a 5" screen, 4Gb ROM, 1Gb RAM, 1.3Ghz speed & very affordable with flash, 8mp rear camera, almost 2mp secondary camera 4 video calls. Then Tecno M7 is ur best bet

Na pikin 2 phantom a+
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 10:43am On Oct 07, 2013
Rdduite: Looking 4 a 5" screen, 4Gb ROM, 1Gb RAM, 1.3Ghz speed & very affordable with flash, 8mp rear camera, almost 2mp secondary camera 4 video calls. Then Tecno M7 is ur best bet

R u kidding me 1.2ghz quad in phantom a+ vs 1.3ghz dual in m7
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Rdduite(m): 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
marcjoe:

R u kidding me 1.2ghz quad in phantom a+ vs 1.3ghz dual in m7

Bro am nt kidding u, 1.3Ghz dual core MT6572W chipset processor. A new dual core hybrid processor, it saves energy consumption twice compared to a quad core. Tecno M7 comes with 2000mah ba3 & sm preinstalled games. Faster uploading & dwnloading speed compares to Phantom A+. Sell ur F7 & go 4 dis remarkable mobile device peeps
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Rdduite:

Bro am nt kidding u, 1.3Ghz dual core MT6572W chipset processor. A new dual core hybrid processor, it saves energy consumption twice compared to a quad core. Tecno M7 comes with 2000mah ba3 & sm preinstalled games. Faster uploading & dwnloading speed compares to Phantom A+. Sell ur F7 & go 4 dis remarkable mobile device peeps
dude what are u smoking?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
runzlord: has anyone tried CM or Paranoid Android or any of these www.phonearena.com/news/Meet-the-best-custom-ROMs-for-Android_id44353 on tecno?
Mediatek just released one part of their source code. Until the full source code is released and Tecno playing their part by giving out her firmware, Its a No No to CM or Paranoid Android on any Mediatek device, Tecno inclusive.

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
fabulousfortune: I downloaded ram expander but d thing say something about license verification not completed nd then closes. Who knows how i can remove d license stuff
Use Lucky patcher 2 remove license verification

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
marcjoe:

Thats nonsense jhor....symbian is betta den...
lol
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
Godvilla: YES.....
Am using Paranoid Android on my SONY Xperia S.....
BEST 4.3 custom ROM thus far.
I mean on tecno?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by akinlolusewanu9(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
I want to exchange my iphone4 for a techno phantom a+ or will sell at 40k of u are not interested In swapping ..32gb black . 07063759722
If i get you right, you want to swap iPhone 4 for Phantom A+? that is serious o
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
akinlolusewanu9:
If i get you right, you want to swap iPhone 4 for Phantom A+? that is serious o
I ws shocked wen I saw it also
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
runzlord: i sha know all window7 system has it, once a system has the ability of networking with another system via wifi, u can use it wifi as hotspot! There are two ways to about it. The first one is manual and very long. The second is by downloading a program that lets u use ur system wifi as hotspot! Just google "programs that turns pc wifi to hotspot"
Sorry again, it has nothing to do with the OS.

See it this way, just because a car has AC vents doesn't mean it has air-conditioning. It could just be fans.

WiFi hotspot capability has to do with the hardware, before u can even think of configuring it via windows or with any third party software.

What windows 7 has is ad hoc connection which is a temporary connection used for connecting computers unlike a WiFi hotspot it doesn't need any special hardware capability. Secondly it can only be connected to one network at a time.
Meaning that if you are using WiFi on your PC you cannot share the internet connection from that WiFi with another PC or phone.

Most mobile phones will not detect, at least I am yet to see any mobile phone that can detect an ad hoc network from a PC.

Hotspot and ad hoc are all ways to connect systems but they have their limitations.
Just like AC and fan re both cooling systems but you know the difference grin

So again not all wireless cards are capable of serving as a WiFi hotspot. It is hardware dependent.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
Godvilla: Use Lucky patcher 2 remove license verification
Thanks bro!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DMungai: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
Rdduite:

Post benchmarks results Bro, try n use the new version of antutu which has muiltaskin n Ram operation and Ram speed results please
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by okpoonline2000: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
Thank you for your support. I've booted into recovery and restored the backup. The phone is working but the Samsung boot image still appears even after o had reverted to the Tecno stock ROM. This has affected the charging system of the phone that is to say the phone cannot be charged when switch off. How can I removed the Samsung boot image to enable me charge even when it is off.
Once again, I want to thank you all for support and concern. I appreciate. God bless you
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DMungai: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
okpoonline2000: Thank you for your support. I've booted into recovery and restored the backup. The phone is working but the Samsung boot image still appears even after o had reverted to the Tecno stock ROM. This has affected the charging system of the phone that is to say the phone cannot be charged when switch off. How can I removed the Samsung boot image to enable me charge even when it is off.
Once again, I want to thank you all for support and concern. I appreciate. God bless you
You did what for it to boot? When restoring the Stock Rom did you wipe system also?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by okpoonline2000: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
D.Mungai:

You did what for it to boot? When restoring the Stock Rom did you wipe system also?
I did nothing, a friend suspected that the fault would a battery problem that it wasn't possible for the phone not to boot into recovery mode. He gave me his battery and booted into recovery and it worked. He then flashed back to the stock ROM after wiping data/factory reset, wiping cache, went to mount and storage, format cache and system, then to advanced wipe dalvik cache and finally restored the backup.

The phone now cannot be charged when switch off. It can only be charged when it is ON. The Samsung SIII boot image keeps appearing during booting but I need to get rid of the fault (Samsung logo)

Thanks for your concern
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by blacqueen(f): 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Coolstan: I stay at aguda. How I help you out is up to you. 08030844244
Coolstan..hav been calling you since yesterday.. You ddnt pick. Kindly pick my call. Here's my nos 08029094757. Thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Olamyyde(m): 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
Rdduite:

How can someone compare a Dual-core device to a quad-core device
Even if it has energy consumption, will the performance be as good as a quad-core device?

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
blacqueen:
I will give U̶̲̥̅̊ a call and Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ how it goes. Thanks in anticipation...
no problem.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 12:04am On Oct 08, 2013
Jessewizy: Playing BACKSTAB is awesome on A+, the graphics is woww......
Backstab? Isn't that game so 2010?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 12:07am On Oct 08, 2013
Desloaaa: help with an HD game that doesn't require wifi.It's just been temple run and angry bird on my phantom.I need game links!!!!.help
CLICK HERE FOR HD GAMES

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 12:11am On Oct 08, 2013
Rdduite:

This post is funny tho. You win! Am off to sell my A+ Wanna buy? tongue grin
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by bukky1: 3:48am On Oct 08, 2013
i uninstalled 'Hide It pro' (bc d 'dial' activation didnt work) n wen i tried installin it back d system kept telling me 'insufficient storage bla bla...' while i still have over 800 free mb. any1 wit any help pls? P.S. i hv tried using clean master bt problem still persisted (unless i didnt use it well)
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 6:52am On Oct 08, 2013
lilclin: dude what are u smoking?

He is smoking OMO

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 6:53am On Oct 08, 2013
okpoonline2000: Thank you for your support. I've booted into recovery and restored the backup. The phone is working but the Samsung boot image still appears even after o had reverted to the Tecno stock ROM. This has affected the charging system of the phone that is to say the phone cannot be charged when switch off. How can I removed the Samsung boot image to enable me charge even when it is off.
We r working on that now bro....i mean charging when switched off not showing....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by godwinony(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2013
cjudy: I have HTC sensation already rooted running Avatar J.B 4.2.2 to swap with tecno A+ or F7. am in Delta, if interesting call 07030423065 or Whatsapp. the tecno must be neat ooo cos mine is just 3weeks used
Who wan swap angelina jolie with wierld M.c

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by godwinony(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2013
pls add me to the whatsapp group..07063976969..
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2013
marcjoe:

U need to feel it.....looks like windows 8 mobile for real...i handled one nokia lumia 520 today.....it cant recieve through bluetooth...i hate dat o.s with passion
Who needs Bluetooth when there's nfc and by the way you can send and receive via bluetooth on wp8

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by adewasco2k(m): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2013
Hey mates! My friend's Tecno Pad just got bricked, stops at Tecno logo when booting, please any tutorial on how to help revive the device?

Thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2013
Kingsleyinfo:
Sorry again, it has nothing to do with the OS.

See it this way, just because a car has AC vents doesn't mean it has air-conditioning. It could just be fans.

WiFi hotspot capability has to do with the hardware, before u can even think of configuring it via windows or with any third party software.

What windows 7 has is ad hoc connection which is a temporary connection used for connecting computers unlike a WiFi hotspot it doesn't need any special hardware capability. Secondly it can only be connected to one network at a time.
Meaning that if you are using WiFi on your PC you cannot share the internet connection from that WiFi with another PC or phone.

Most mobile phones will not detect, at least I am yet to see any mobile phone that can detect an ad hoc network from a PC.

Hotspot and ad hoc are all ways to connect systems but they have their limitations.
Just like AC and fan re both cooling systems but you know the difference grin

So again not all wireless cards are capable of serving as a WiFi hotspot. It is hardware dependent.
 dont understand Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̅ o! All  know 
į̸̸̨§ that I've used my system as hotspot to browse on an iphone and it worked!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2013
franciscogee:
Who needs Bluetooth when there's nfc and by the way you can send and receive via bluetooth on wp8

Kk...bro
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by amurx(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2013
adewasco2k: Hey mates! My friend's Tecno Pad just got bricked, stops at Tecno logo when booting, please any tutorial on how to help revive the device?

Thanks
jst find any carlcare center near u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (216) (Reply)

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.