Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Use Me,give Me Something To Sell Or Buy For You Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Use Me,give Me Something To Sell Or Buy For You Lagos (1072 Views)

I Have A Shop In Mushin But Dont No What To Sell Or Do There. Any Ideas?? / Stopped. / Advise On What Generator To Buy For Family In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Me,give Me Something To Sell Or Buy For You Lagos by bizfield: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
House am available for anybody that has any products to sell and you do know how to go about it or you're outside Lagos and want to buy a certain item busy to comedown here.I don't want to be a menace to the society,am available use me a little that you offer me is better than non.Call me on 08142388615
Re: Use Me,give Me Something To Sell Or Buy For You Lagos by okey4reel(m): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
i have genuine & Pure Honey 4 sale, i also have it in large volume.

So if you are interested in helping me sell it, i can give it to you at a low price so you can add something on it and get a commission.

For more info: kindly call me 08102065624, 08083339065, or email okeyjames56@yahoo.com, My name is James

tanks
Re: Use Me,give Me Something To Sell Or Buy For You Lagos by nnabuike1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
bizfield: House am available for anybody that has any products to sell and you do know how to go about it or you're outside Lagos and want to buy a certain item busy to comedown here.I don't want to be a menace to the society,am available use me a little that you offer me is better than non.Call me on 08142388615

Please send me email: admin_engineering@emexlaboratories.com. In a few weeks, we will be introducing some products to market and we need some determined guys to sell for us. If you deliver for us, then you can expect to make at least N 10,000 per sale. We are looking for some guys that are based in Lagos.

Please include your the following in your e-mail.

Name:
Location(in Lagos):
Phone Number:
Best Time to reach you by phone:
Desired weekly income:
Re: Use Me,give Me Something To Sell Or Buy For You Lagos by bizfield: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
okey4reel: i have genuine & Pure Honey 4 sale, i also have it in large volume.

So if you are interested in helping me sell it, i can give it to you at a low price so you can add something on it and get a commission.

For more info: kindly call me 08102065624, 08083339065, or email okeyjames56@yahoo.com, My name is James

tanks
I will contact you very soon sir.
Re: Use Me,give Me Something To Sell Or Buy For You Lagos by bizfield: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
nna_bu_ike:

Please send me email: admin_engineering@emexlaboratories.com. In a few weeks, we will be introducing some products to market and we need some determined guys to sell for us. If you deliver for us, then you can expect to make at least N 10,000 per sale. We are looking for some guys that are based in Lagos.

Please include your the following in your e-mail.

Name:
Location(in Lagos):
Phone Number:
Best Time to reach you by phone:
Desired weekly income:
I will get intourch with you soon,thanks very much sir.
Re: Use Me,give Me Something To Sell Or Buy For You Lagos by randwise(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
i have an ebook to sell i am gonna give u N1000 for every one person that buys the ebook through you. That means u get N2000 for two people to buy it through you. N10,000 for every 10 people that buys it through u. My email is olawaleazeem@gmail.com. So we will be able to discuss well abt it. Expecting ur email.
My number is 08131137576. U can also text me.
Re: Use Me,give Me Something To Sell Or Buy For You Lagos by solbash11(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
Okay pal I have some Ghanian Imported Ankaras (Native dress) which are very attractive looking & hot selling, I'll give that to you in good reseller price rate. You can contact me on this number for more details:
07030943681, 07086268565. or email: solbash1@gmail.com
Re: Use Me,give Me Something To Sell Or Buy For You Lagos by nairafx: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
I appreciate ur idea, or may be d way u express it
Re: Use Me,give Me Something To Sell Or Buy For You Lagos by okey4reel(m): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
alrite
Re: Use Me,give Me Something To Sell Or Buy For You Lagos by bizfield: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
Thanks to those that have contacted me always serve at your best.
Re: Use Me,give Me Something To Sell Or Buy For You Lagos by bizfield: 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
nairafx: I appreciate ur idea, or may be d way u express it
thanks sir but i believe someone somewhere has to embrace it for me to pull it in action.
Re: Use Me,give Me Something To Sell Or Buy For You Lagos by bizfield: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2013
Good morning all,happy new month...we are going more higher.
Re: Use Me,give Me Something To Sell Or Buy For You Lagos by mrskincare(m): 8:32am On Aug 01, 2013
I have natural black soap for sale.
Called Oyinlewa Black Soap.
Let's communicate via email: witsoftng@gmail.com

Re: Use Me,give Me Something To Sell Or Buy For You Lagos by bizfield: 7:46am On Aug 02, 2013
Making money for you is important to me.Cont. to serve at your best.
Re: Use Me,give Me Something To Sell Or Buy For You Lagos by bizfield: 7:21am On Aug 06, 2013
Good morning...
Re: Use Me,give Me Something To Sell Or Buy For You Lagos by bizfield: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2013
Thanks to those that are using me am proud to serve you.

(1) (Reply)

Is Everybody In Nairaland Now A Scammer / Badagry Beach Generates N11 Million In 2013, Saysmanager / 10 Ways Of Making Money At NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.