Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Fourteenth And Serenity - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fourteenth And Serenity (1123 Views)

FOURTEENTH FEBRUARY (a Poem) / The Serenity Of A Countryhome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fourteenth And Serenity by SMC(f): 7:03pm On May 28, 2008
There is this blog of stories called Fourteenth and Serenity that has been undertaken by about a dozen of the top Naija bloggers. It is a "pass-the-baton" kind of story which will span a little over three weeks and can be found by clicking this link FOURTEENTH AND SERENITY. I must say that I have found it thus far to be a high calibre string of intricately woven stories. The first installment was posted on monday and the second installment was posted online today. The next is due on friday and the timetable involves posting a new addition by a different blogger every other day. If you want to start at the beginning, the first installment is titled "Scorned" while the second is entitled "Hypocrisy". if nothing else, I promise that you'd be entertained.

Take a look and ENJOY!

SMC

(1) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe And Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. / A Short Story / Isheri-ogun River Dries Up!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.