Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Firstinlandbank Calls! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Firstinlandbank Calls! (1123 Views)

Firstinlandbank Ooooooooooooo! / Firstinlandbank Oooooooooooo! / Firstinlandbank Medical Test! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstinlandbank Calls! by maryj3: 7:22pm On May 28, 2008
iv got d txt msg dat i passed their txt(@owerri).dat date of interview wud b communicated shortly.wat do i need to know to b succesful @d interview?
plz a reply wud b deeply appreciated.thanx
Re: Firstinlandbank Calls! by charleyb: 8:32pm On May 30, 2008
let me start by congratulating u, as per what u would know to pass, i think u should just prepare for anything. There may ask anything but don't forget ur area of discipline, visit their website too 4 info!
best of luck!
Re: Firstinlandbank Calls! by DareGaf: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2008
Mary, let me first congratulate you on the 1st hurdle crossed! I actually work with firstinland, they dont ask much at the interview basically you need to exhume confidence while answering the questions, you must also know a little about the bank (the banks products esp Flashmecash and finsave, also the ongoing promo i.e win-as-you-wish; also the banks mgt MD & chairman is okay, the number of branches most of this are on the site). Definitely your Cv will be scrutinize so know wat u write in and be able to defend it. Goodluck and congrats in advance while anticipating you in joining the winning team of FirstInland bank.
Re: Firstinlandbank Calls! by Folulu: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2008
Congrats, expect ur interview in two weeks from now. know a lot about the bank and ur course

Please, house does any one know if FIRST INLAND BANK has started calling people they invited for an interview on the 17th in Abuja and on the 24th of May in PH. Also, do u guys know if they offer a second stage of their interview stage?

we will certainly get there

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Vacncies In News Magazine Company For Several Positions / Urgent Vacancies / Nysc Copper Looking For Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.