Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,313 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast (17327 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Ex-Governor Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje In The 1970's / Emir Sanusi Visits Victims Of Kano Bomb Blasts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by leonshom(m): 6:17am On Jul 31, 2013
Niggmatic: That's good of him. But he should do more than paying them visit.
Wetin person fit do wey una go dey satisfied sef, humans shaa! D visit got sum oda stuff which myt nt be disclosed here 4us !

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by ElDonal(m): 6:20am On Jul 31, 2013
Good for him
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by nerodenero: 6:26am On Jul 31, 2013
payless: Someone should tell the policeman beside Governor Kwankwanso in second picture that his retirement age has passed.

That policeman must have been lying about his age.

He looks like a 75 year old man.
Thats why unemployment keeps increasing when the old and tired refuse to retire so that fresh,strong and energetic ones can take over.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by Tolexander: 6:31am On Jul 31, 2013
aurenflani:

A certain general in maiduguri comes to mind. Be fair bro.
what has been general Shuwa's role in this democratic dispensation?
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by Hdz4luv: 6:52am On Jul 31, 2013
[i][/i]i wipe 4 my dear country as dis horrible things return 2 kano,also want 2 use dis media 2 condole wt dose affected families,and i wish d injured once a speedy recovery.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by MeAboki(m): 7:19am On Jul 31, 2013
Son Baba: This is sure the handwork of Al mustafa lipsrsealed Dem never see anytin. dem never know anytin won do dem

And you never imagined that it could equally be the handwork of your slowpoke master in Aso Rock whose crude do or die shameless tactics has no end. Yes, imagine how convenient it would for him to declare a state of emergency in Kano so he could also checkmate Kwankwaso, who is among the PDP political governors against him.
Remember October 1 bombing, note Boko Haram is only a name, there many of them: the real BH, political BH and criminal BH - all committing atrocities against Nigerians, pls learn to distinguish them.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2013
No to Violence!
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by ChicagoBar(m): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2013
RIP..... Why going to nortern part of Nigeria. Come to the western part.. Lets leave the Islamic terrorist group state. Boko haram people.... Jesus Loves You
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by inosend: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2013
Well said, governor, but this part of Kano has been targetted severally, and we all know who exactly are being targetted. Or, why isn't such consistency in attacks being witnessed in say, Unguwa Uku, Brigade, Tudun Wada, etc where you have a larger percentage of you-know-who people residents?
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by agohavivi(f): 7:48am On Jul 31, 2013
musiwa36: you are still lucky, they will kill many of you. you people think the satellite picture is a joking, when i read some of the comment you people fail to understand it is africa. it is eye for an eye. If you hurt someone. We dont go to court in africa. They blow you.

So when i say break I mean it. You see one thing about the west is they wrongly assume everything is about democracy, they dont know democracy sometime dont solve everything.

If they walk into your house in Nigeria and they say to Ban kim moon give me your money. And Ban kim mooo now reply. I have no money you know all fingers are not equal. You see those fingers of Ban kim moon shall be made physically equal , they would use knife to makes is fingers equal. And they would not care..

And when people are like that.. You have to understand them. Democracy is not the only solution. And when we tell ban kim moon it is time to run. It is time to run. Even if God comes down on the throne and beg. We have no choice than to run.

You see this Yoruba people. If they beg them, they will not agree. nothing in this world they will agree.

What happen is that Obasanjo own a farm, and he conducted a census and lied to them that the north was more populated , so that he can continue to sell chicken to them and avoid violent. You can see the video of obasanjo farm.

You see I said I have royal blood. And I will tell you one thing. We would never agree. It is an abomination in our culture to be cheated. We would rather kill our enemy than been cheated. It is not a sin to kill our enemy over there. And when nothing is a sin. You know they will kill.

Even if God come down on his 2 feet and beg them. they will not agree. That someone own a church in the north is not their business. they will burn down his church on our side. that jonathan or someone is a christian on our side of the country does not matter . they will not agree with Jonathan. If any church start the nonsense they will burn down that church.

This is africa and many of the ethnics group does not see killing your enemy as a sin. you dont want to be their enemy in africa. They will kill you. we beg our enemy in africa. If you dont they will kill you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiC5lSZUE4k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t71nQKiZNK8
You again? Your case is beyond redemption.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by joeace2020(m): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2013
musiwa36: to help you out if we get a seat at the united nation. there is nobody in our territory that will say NO. If they dare say NO. they would end up 6ft. You see all the sakara of mike adenuga or tinubu or obasanjo. It is just sakara. they will not be able to say NO because none of them want to go 6ft. This is africa. that why i want to be charge to avoid violent.

the moment we get united nation seat. NOthing will happen from that point. the other side of Nigeria. Will not do anything. When I mean they will not do anything. they are use to mad people on our side. And they know we have many mad people.. And they would not do anything.

they will not even fight us. Because they know what we are capable of doing.. because of our history.

You see this below. We design many of them.
they would design long distance warhead and aim it at their cities in the nigeria. and aim it at them. if we say we want to leave and anyone say NO. there are many mad people on our side..

Dis 1 was probably cursed with 'ranting abt satellite photos n tins dat dnt even concern the polity' am sorry 4 d girl ull marry...

Anyway... Dis is terrible but no suprises... Its all a script n may God save us all
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by Youngzedd(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2013
That doesn't make any change.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by MicroBox: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2013
bright007: my deep sympathy to these innocent ones.
if not for the empty promises of that 9-year-old molester,these wouldnt have happened!
God is patient. I now see reason why some mujahid choose jihad,people like you dominate christianity
now making it simple to compare xtianity and peganism. Your comment devastating to the extent that a true muslim
would never want to have anything to do with you. Guy mind your comment, religion is too powerful.
I forbid and hate your comment so much.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by drauj(m): 8:58am On Jul 31, 2013
It is really unfortunate that when stuff like these happen people only castigate those who carried out the attack and have no qualm with the authorities. We fail to really sit n analyse thee cause. In any problem, if u treat manifestation u may get a temporary relief but it will resurface as long as the cause is not addressed. Banana republic of Nigeria.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by joeace2020(m): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2013
MicroBox:
God is patient. I now see reason why some mujahid choose jihad,people like you dominate christianity
now making it simple to compare xtianity and peganism. Your comment devastating to the extent that a true muslim
would never want to have anything to do with you. Guy mind your comment, religion is too powerful.
I forbid and hate your comment so much.

And soon ull hate the poster.... Religion took away our sense of morality and tolerance in humanity... We r left to behave lyk animals in defense of it.. This is how the insurgents started.. Ready to hate n kill for their cause. Bro lifes much easier wen u tk d shit, swallow it n move... It is tins lyk dat mk ppl wonder wat religious institutions teach their students. To kill n maim or to b loving n kind despite persecution? I humbly rest my case
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by joeace2020(m): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2013
I noticed the thread about tinubu dieing had md ova 6pages, yet a thread abt our fellow Nigerians killed n mutilated for no just cause is still gathering momentum despite being posted around same time. I concluded dat most Nigerians r cowards, mere pawns in a conflict of interest game.... Dey r willing to b played in defense of their kings dan dier fellow brothers who wallow in the same hopelessness as they, dey r desperately craving to shed their blood fighting for dier masters who serve them crumbs meant for dogs instead of those who dey stuggle daily as a result of dier masters excesses.... N we preach change, No!!! Nigeria and Nigerians need a resolution 1st before dey even dream of a revolution
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by Niggmatic: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2013
leonshom:
Wetin person fit do wey una go dey satisfied sef, humans shaa! D visit got sum oda stuff which myt nt be disclosed here 4us !
I think you did quote the wrong person. I aint no magician, i only responded to what i read here. Beside, you should have known Nigerian politicians by now. Even if they give out tissue paper they will probably run to press to get praises. What i wrote is in order please.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by OGHENE316(m): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2013
it a pity dis boko are reducing d numba of muslim livin in d north n more muslim are turni 2 b christians.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by MicroBox: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2013
lincolnj88: You see....dis idoit has a big security problem in his state but yet he want to solve dat of rivers state (river crisis)........and is dis month really holy or does dis include holiness to d sect.......well i am in no doubt because even d best of all islamic scholars alive was challenged by osama bin laden to prove him wrong and none came out....but afta his dead dey started condemning him....but all i gada frm d terrorist frm you tube...no islamic scholar can prove him wrong and if any does he is going against d word of god in d quran
Do not oppress and dont be oppressed.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by intercom: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2013
IGBO north does not want you, GO back to your states and develop it before they will kill all of you. that is all.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by iykofias(m): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2013
There are very few personal problems that cannot
be solved by a suitable application of high
explosives
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by donkuje: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2013
He could have done more better than that, that even them themselves will never forget his visit after there recovering
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by iykofias(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2013
leonshom:
If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by titilayo02: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2013
aydotcome: May God save us.RIP for those lives that are gone cry
Pls, leave God out of the matter,we need to find a lating solution to insurgence, God will not do what he has given you to do.can u tell god to come and feed you when u have food
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by naijatruth: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
chicbenita: Engr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, the Governor of Kano state, visited the Sabon Gari area which was bombed by Boko Haram last night.

The bombings were described as an "attack against Nigeria" by the Governor, who urged the residents of Kano to assist the Government and security agencies in providing valuable information regarding terrorist activities, and also to continue to be vigilant.

Kwankwaso paid a visit to those injured in the blasts who are recuperating in hospitals.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-5Nz2gAAYCyk/UfgVGyq2btI/AAAAAAAAPBs/-4ZEqEKtDFI/s640/kwankwaso_visits_kano.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-dvY1-lr2N_c/UfgVHdKRxYI/AAAAAAAAPBw/FfTaTP_Kfj0/s640/kwankwaso_visits_kano_2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Hdm__8lju7w/UfgVHNkhoeI/AAAAAAAAPCA/tngnN-AsvBM/s640/kwankwaso_visits_kano_3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-SkEZXD5NEKI/UfgVH6KhdOI/AAAAAAAAPB8/G8639XMlYt0/s640/kwankwaso_visits_kano_4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1225688_kwankwaso_visits_kano_5_jpga3cfb29ed3043ac709bf063561759567[/img]

http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/07/photo-report-kwankwaso-meets-victims-of.html
He (Kwankwaso)abdicated his responsibility 2 protect lives and properties in his state as a priority and was busy visiting Ameachi, IBB, Adulsalami, Obasanjo and Shagari because of a mere crisis in a state assembly that claim no life. These signify Lack of leadership quality, focus and vision.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by Sadiss: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
Guy, Islam never teach someone to kill innocent person.if u don't knw about Islam,then go and read about it,don't just knw about terrorism and claim that u knw abt Islam.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by usoofdbest: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
Memyselfu2009: They know what they re doing they think they re worshiping God and say Islam is a religion of peace and kill innocent people with bomb who is fooling who
DONT BE TOO HARSH THOSE PEOPLE PERPETRATING THIS EVIL ARE NOT TRUE MUSLIM.I KNOW HOW BAD U ARE FEELING WE MUSLIM ARE NOT HAPPY THAT IN THIS BLESSED MONTH OF RAMADAN SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO PAINT ISLAM BLACK.BUT ALLAH WILL SURE EXPOSE THEM.MAY THE SOUL OF THOSE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES REST IN PEACE
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast by iyalamcletus(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
embarassed[i][/i]
What else do we have to say then to pray for them? may their soul find rest in the lord [color=#990000][/color] embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Cattle Rustlers Repent In Jigawa,Sworn By Qur'an 2 Expose Other Members / Ekiti 2018: FG Withholding Allocation To Favour Fayemi - PDP / Adams Oshiomhole Gets Into Dance Competition With Children (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.