Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Are Women Safer Drivers Than Men? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Are Women Safer Drivers Than Men? (8762 Views)

Quiz: Which Is Safer, 1988 Peugeot 505 GLX Or 1988 Toyota Corolla FX? / ***Grimaldi, AES Or Hoegh: Which Is Faster? Which Is Safer?*** / Are Women Actually The Motivating Factor Why Men Buy Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Women Safer Drivers Than Men? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
Yield: I think women are safer drivers.

True
Re: Are Women Safer Drivers Than Men? by prinx55555(m): 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Are Women Safer Drivers Than Men? by prinx55555(m): 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
I heard My great grandma drove 2 well dan any guy cud eva thought of b4 she died on sept 16 1872.
Re: Are Women Safer Drivers Than Men? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
Women are the worst drivers. The absolute worst. Let me not even start!
Re: Are Women Safer Drivers Than Men? by hushbarbie(f): 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
women are always careful while driving.
Re: Are Women Safer Drivers Than Men? by anyaekekehinde(m): 1:54am On Aug 02, 2013
Jccy: Then i was in school,i'l rather go wif dad,,, mum? She insult any driver who try 2 hit her ad u knw wat??she's @ fault

I will report you to her.
Re: Are Women Safer Drivers Than Men? by omoyankee3(m): 5:07am On Aug 02, 2013
Women are better/safer drivers...at least here in the US. Schools are very careful about who drive their buses and most school bus drivers are women. It's very common to see women driving their husbands/boyfriends to and from work.
Re: Are Women Safer Drivers Than Men? by Originalsly: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2013
omo-yankee:
Women are better/safer drivers...at least here in the US. Schools are very careful about who drive their buses and most school bus drivers are women. It's very common to see women driving their husbands/boyfriends to and from work.
Really? Many women are school bus drivers because men don't want to deal with school kids.Most women driving their husbands/bf is because the woman owns the car or the guy not having a license/license suspended. Women in general are wayyy too careful ....and panicky drivers and that in itself make them unsafe drivers. If a chicken dashes in front of the car a woman would slam on the brakes even if a tanker was speeding right behind her. Would that be safe? A man...tanker or no tanker...he would only think for a second about stopping but never put his foot on the brake peddle. It's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Safer Drivers Than Men? by florencejoyB: 8:08am On Dec 11, 2013
Women have passed men on the nation's roads. More women than men now have driver's licenses, a reversal of a longtime gender gap behind the wheel that transportation researchers say is likely to have safety and economic implications. Experts claim that the driver's license shift will have substantial influences on safety technology and economics. Are you in the market to sell or purchase a new or used automobile? If this seems like you, get a quote at Ford Spokane WA!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does My Honda Accord 2005 Model Rev Itself Any Time I Start It. / Honda Recalls 2003 - 2007 Accords Due To Fire Risk / How Many Of These Car Emblems Do You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.