Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Mtn Device Financing: What Are The Requirements? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mtn Device Financing: What Are The Requirements? (2343 Views)

Your Inverter Financing Is Here!!! / Minimum Requirements For Fifa On PC / Lg 42" Plasma Tv. Financing Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Device Financing: What Are The Requirements? by chrysso83(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
I thought this should be on Nairaland by now, but surprised its no where around here.
MTN has been advertising this device financing stuff for some time. Am really interested in getting a device through it and pay later in installments. But the big question is, what makes one eligible for it? what are d requirements? Must one be in a verifiable paid employment? Please i need clarification from anyone who knows or anybody who has tried it.
Oga Mod front page please so that other people can contribute and benefit from it.
Re: Mtn Device Financing: What Are The Requirements? by hayplus: 6:47am On Jul 31, 2013
yes i have tried it before.for you to get ur dream device u have to get a salary account with any of the participating banks.then the bank will ask u to get an invoice from mtn for them so that they can pay for it and start to deduct ur money from the salary account .pls note that the salary accouing for u dude.good luck anyway. nt must be a current account.bros big charges are wait
Re: Mtn Device Financing: What Are The Requirements? by cinammon(f): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
hayplus: yes i have tried it before.for you to get ur dream device u have to get a salary account with any of the participating banks.then the bank will ask u to get an invoice from mtn for them so that they can pay for it and start to deduct ur money from the salary account .pls note that the salary accouing for u dude.good luck anyway. nt must be a current account.bros big charges are wait

undecided undecided angry can u type clearly next time??

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!!>>>For Sale Best Phone for 2013>>>LG G2<<< / 2 Mint US USED Nokia Lumia 635 For Sale/Benin and Environs...SOLD SOLD / London Used Aplle Iphone 6s 64gb @kakacom Mobile World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.