Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

My Friend Has Spiritual Husband - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Friend Has Spiritual Husband (1967 Views)

Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / HELP ! My Friend Has Got A Photographic Memory / Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by eyenCalabar(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2013
nadia_SA: LoL Abu I should've listened to u ooo
This girl is no good she switched on the stove to warm the food and went out to buy herself airtime now my food is all burnt cry she has to go oooo...

I swear she's cursed or something

You ain't better than her joor. Birds of the same wings flock together.
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2013
eyenCalabar:

You ain't better than her joor. Birds of the same wings flock together.
I burn food but my case is better coz its my kitchen and all so she has no right in burning my food angry I love her but I think its better she leaves..
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 01, 2013
Ms_Pweshy: Can remember, when our housegirl makes this same moaning sounds she even talks like she is in an open conversation with a lot of pple, she will turn A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ turn scratch herr body A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ wen she wakes up, i will tel H̷̐ε̲̅я wat apend A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ she wil b lik...wow, i didn't knw ooo.
Nadia i tink D̶̲̥̅̊ best tin is jz 4 u †̥ tel H̷̐ε̲̅я hw u feel ASAP, coz badt spirit transfers embarassed.
I told her this morning she laughed @ me ..§o u saying I must get rid of her
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by eyenCalabar(m): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
nadia_SA:
I burn food but my case is better coz its my kitchen and all so she has no right in burning my food angry I love her but I think its better she leaves..

You see what am talking about now? But that's by the way, the point is this: eventhough you drive her away, you'll still end up with someone similar to her because you are like that yourself. Except you change, things around you won't change.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by dasparrow: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
nadia_SA: LoL Abu I should've listened to u ooo
This girl is no good she switched on the stove to warm the food and went out to buy herself airtime now my food is all burnt cry she has to go oooo...

I swear she's cursed or something

But Nadia, I recall everyone telling you on the other thread you created that you should not bring in this young lady to come and live with you. I understand that you are scared of getting mugged again but bringing in a lady to come and share your matrimonial home with you is something even I did not feel comfortable about you doing. So now, if you tell her to leave, that might put a strain on your friendship. Anyways, I hope you get the issue resolved. On a side note, I am considering purchasing a puppy from a breeder in south Africa. Please, do you know by any chance how I can go about doing that? I live in Nigeria at the moment. Thanks.
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
Yah I should've listened but I was thinking bout myself... I will find a way out of all this drama nd shiat..wil ask ikechu to kindly tell her to move out oo..

Cheiii I don't know bout any puppy breeder but I'll ask around nd come back to u.. kiss
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by MsPweshy(f): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
nadia_SA: I told her this morning she laughed @ me ..§o u saying I must get rid of her
its either u get rid of H̷̐ε̲̅я(tho, it aint kul) or u find a solution which is consulting a pastor.
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
Smooking on My Rooftop,puffing out Kuban **playing Burna Boy's Smoke some weed**
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 03, 2013
mikeyhernadez: Smooking on My Rooftop,puffing out Kuban **playing Burna Boy's Smoke some weed**
Abu angry!!! Go smoke elsewhere oooo
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2013
nadia_SA: Abu angry!!! Go smoke elsewhere oooo
Me wanna puff out tha smoking weed hia!!!!
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 03, 2013
mikeyhernadez: Me wanna puff out tha smoking weed hia!!!!
ok ooo do that if u want this account baNned too ok.

Continue smoking ur igbo
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
nadia_SA: ok ooo do that if u want this account baNned too ok.

Continue smoking ur igbo
shocked shhhh!!!!
I don troway the igbo! embarassed
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by dasparrow: 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
nadia_SA: Yah I should've listened but I was thinking bout myself... I will find a way out of all this drama nd shiat..wil ask ikechu to kindly tell her to move out oo..

Cheiii I don't know bout any puppy breeder but I'll ask around nd come back to u.
. kiss

@Bolded

Thanks Nadia kiss
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
mikeyhernadez: shocked shhhh!!!!
I don troway the igbo! embarassed

grin cheesy that's my lil boy.. kiss
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
nadia_SA: Abu angry!!! Go smoke elsewhere oooo
so nadia you know that it is abu that has this same username mickeyhernadez. Who knows what other ones he has. He needs to be banned. Rule number what?
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Omobarca: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
wink take her to †he nearest M.F.M branch around you smiley
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
imolore: so nadia you know that it is abu that has this same username mickeyhernadez. Who knows what other ones he has. He needs to be banned. Rule number what?
its not abu oooo..

I'm just giving him nickname.. Its not abu ..
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
Omo_barca: wink take her to †he nearest M.F.M branch around you smiley
Hummmm kinda far thou
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
nadia_SA:
grin cheesy that's my lil boy.. kiss
That's my asampete lipsrsealed Big Sweet Nadia wink

cheesy
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
imolore: so nadia you know that it is abu that has this same username mickeyhernadez. Who knows what other ones he has. He needs to be banned. Rule number what?
Do I know You??undecidedundecided
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
mikeyhernadez: That's my asampete lipsrsealed Big Sweet Nadia wink

cheesy
wink kiss
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
nadia_SA: wink kiss
kiss

cool
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
mikeyhernadez:
kiss

cool
go n sleep..
Or u want the spiritual husband to follow u?
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
nadia_SA: go n sleep..
Or u want the spiritual husband to follow u?
angry
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 04, 2013
mikeyhernadez: angry
grin thought u were lonely and needed company
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 04, 2013
nadia_SA: grin thought u were lonely and needed company
I'm not lonely ma! cool

Spirit Wife??undecided Twah!!! *spits*
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by bassette(m): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
If you sure sending her away won't mean her being stranded then u can send her away but don't totally lose her..I bet her being @ ur place and u witnessing what u've witnessed about her is for a reason.Don't just turn your back on her totally even if u have to send her away..All the best!!
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by gbokukueba(m): 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
@Nadia, she is not going anywhere after all you were warned about it and you said she is a 'god' girl. Why will she not make moaning sound in her sleep when every night she sleeps alone and you and your IK start doing your agidigba grin so the best tin for her is to get a share of Ik or get her own man by the way what are you doing awake at mid night? you go meeting? abi you be winch?
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
gbokukueba: @Nadia, she is not going anywhere after all you were warned about it and you said she is a 'god' girl. Why will she not make moaning sound in her sleep when every night she sleeps alone and you and your IK start doing your agidigba grin so the best tin for her is to get a share of Ik or get her own man by the way what are you doing awake at mid night? you go meeting? abi you be winch?
grin grin lol u know I hardly sleep..I wake up to pray at midnight..

When me nd ike do the do I don't make much noise oo..I moan small grin
Share of ike shocked shocked Oh hell to the NooOo..
I've got her nice naija man this will distruct the spiritual husband ooo..
LoL I'm no winch.. I'm a prayerful woman
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by gbokukueba(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
nadia_SA: grin grin lol u know I hardly sleep..I wake up to pray at midnight..

When me nd ike do the do I don't make much noise oo..I moan small grin
Share of ike shocked shocked Oh hell to the NooOo..
I've got her nice naija man this will distruct the spiritual husband ooo..
LoL I'm no winch.. I'm a prayerful woman

With the strong akpu eating IK ee no possible to moan small tongue Naija guy go help her fashy the spiritual husband
Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
gbokukueba:

With the strong akpu eating IK ee no possible to moan small tongue Naija guy go help her fashy the spiritual husband
lol no comment ooo..

LoL yeap that's the plan nd seems to be working a little bit ..in good time the spritual husband will be Fashied for good

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Spiritual Husband by sultaan(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
is anyone her still familiar with the term wet dreams?

your friend might be playing with herself which means she really needs a man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Most Happiest Country In The World / Mtn Now Browsing Free With 0.00 On Latest Tweakware App Download Upto 2gb File / 10 Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.