Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,193 members, 7,864,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

Please What Is The Meaning Of This!!!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please What Is The Meaning Of This!!!!! (476 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of Sneh / The Meaning Of Doro Bucci / Nigerian Artistes Don't Know The Meaning Of Live Performance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Meaning Of This!!!!! by topclubv: 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
you can only run run run run,only run run run,if you run pass Terry G,you go run madddddd...
Please if you know the meaning of this song let me know,and if you don't know why do you listen to it.
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of This!!!!! by macklef(m): 12:01am On Jul 31, 2013
d meaning is dat only stupid people dont run away from TerryGs music.
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of This!!!!! by switdil(f): 12:52am On Jul 31, 2013
Its means dat u can sing , dance, rap. And even smoke weed join but u no go fit be lyk terry G. If e no be panadol,e no go ever be lyk panadol.
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of This!!!!! by harlos: 1:57am On Jul 31, 2013
It means no matter how much u try to be like me, u can never be unless u'll kill yourself. tongue

I love that song mehn cool
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of This!!!!! by macklef(m): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2013
harlos: It means no matter how much u try to be like me, u can never be unless u'll kill yourself. tongue

I love that song mehn cool

d kindof music we listen to defines us..its obvious u are a tout or a drug addict.. #NoOffence
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of This!!!!! by harlos: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
macklef:

d kindof music we listen to defines us..its obvious u are a tout or a drug addict.. #NoOffence
i like him cos i like his music, i like his music cos i love rocking and crazy music.

And i'm not a tout tongue

(1) (Reply)

2 Baba Said: You Can Now Buy PIREATED MATERIALS! / U-tent Drops New Single / Meet Forbes Africa & Channel O’s Top 10 Most Bankable African Urban Music Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.