Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash (5499 Views)

Gigbucks: Who Will Tutor Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by blym4real: 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hope you guys have submitted your first gig
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by bobojoshua(m): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
Thanks. How do we market outside the micro job site
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by blym4real: 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
My internet connection is currently bad will post it in the morning
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by blym4real: 4:03am On Aug 06, 2013
One of the major key in micro job work is marketing your gigs outside the micro job websites, Their are lot of different ways to market your gigs, the first thing is to get the direct link to your gig. How do you do this, click on any of your gig you want to market, when it displays your gig in detail, look into the address bar and copy out the web address there. That is the link that leads to the gig you want to market. How do you now market this link.
As I have said earlier their are different method, first is the social media like facebool,twitter,linkedin. Share your link on all these social media network, talk about your gig a little and post your link. You can create a facebook fans page for your gigs and c begin to post all your gigs link there.
Method 2 is to find forums relating to your gigs and talk about ur gigs there and make sure you give a link back to your gigs.
The next one is the major one I do use. How to use google and yahoo alerts to market your gigs. Am sure you can't wait to learn that.
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by bobojoshua(m): 4:12am On Aug 06, 2013
blym4real: One of the major key in micro job work is marketing your gigs outside the micro job websites, Their are lot of different ways to market your gigs, the first thing is to get the direct link to your gig. How do you do this, click on any of your gig you want to market, when it displays your gig in detail, look into the address bar and copy out the web address there. That is the link that leads to the gig you want to market. How do you now market this link.
As I have said earlier their are different method, first is the social media like facebool,twitter,linkedin. Share your link on all these social media network, talk about your gig a little and post your link. You can create a facebook fans page for your gigs and c begin to post all your gigs link there.
Method 2 is to find forums relating to your gigs and talk about ur gigs there and make sure you give a link back to your gigs.
The next one is the major one I do use. How to use google and yahoo alerts to market your gigs. Am sure you can't wait to learn that.
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by blym4real: 8:10am On Aug 06, 2013
you can ask your questions
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by tipdrips: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2014
Nice Info, but how were you able to collect your money from gigbucks.com
That is, after you've earned some money.
Does paypal pay into nigerian accounts??
Thanks for the info.
Re: Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash by Fenzymaven(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
blym4real:
One of the major key in micro job work is marketing your gigs outside the micro job websites, Their are lot of different ways to market your gigs, the first thing is to get the direct link to your gig. How do you do this, click on any of your gig you want to market, when it displays your gig in detail, look into the address bar and copy out the web address there. That is the link that leads to the gig you want to market. How do you now market this link.
bro.I know you may not know how many people that would take you as their mentor and benefactor if you would elaborate on this gig-stuff.bro I am one of the benefactor's to be.hoping to hear from you.thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Call for your program of work / CSCS Records N4.9bn Profit, Pays 70 Kobo Dividend / How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.