Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Any One Here That Can Build With Alternative Building Materials, Contact Me - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Any One Here That Can Build With Alternative Building Materials, Contact Me (964 Views)

ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! / Alternative Building Materials: Plasterboards/gypsium Boards For Wall Panelling / Alternative Building Technology And Its Application To Nigerian Architecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One Here That Can Build With Alternative Building Materials, Contact Me by bebe2(f): 12:55am On Jul 31, 2013
Hi all, I want to start building my house in agbara, Opic estate.

I need some one dat can build with alternative materials, the outer walls wud be conventional blocks, but the inner shud be something cheaper.

It's a three two bed flats.

Am ready to start, pls get intouch if u can.

Tnks
Re: Any One Here That Can Build With Alternative Building Materials, Contact Me by fendorf(m): 2:13am On Jul 31, 2013
bebe2: Hi all, I want to start building my house in agbara, Opic estate.

I need some one dat can build with alternative materials, the outer walls wud be conventional blocks, but the inner shud be something cheaper.

Tnks
pls call us for ur graite 07064696356 fendorf2003@yahoo.com
Re: Any One Here That Can Build With Alternative Building Materials, Contact Me by Mautonmentos(m): 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
Do you intend to use a prefab modular system? Can you give specs of materials you are considering(if any).let's get d ball rolling..
Re: Any One Here That Can Build With Alternative Building Materials, Contact Me by AreaFada2: 9:29am On Aug 29, 2013
bebe2: Hi all, I want to start building my house in agbara, Opic estate.

Tnks
Bebe2 my sister,
How are you and family? How bakery bizness dey go? I hope fine. Welcome back from Naija. Abeg how did you acquire the OPIC estate land and cost? If you want to reach me on email please do: area.fada@yahoo.com
I have being looking at Agbara axis for a while now.

Sorry I don't have any idea about alternative building materials.

I Naija (at least in Edo/Ondo axis) there's abundant hardwood. I wonder why we cannot have wood decking to reduce cost. Even partitioning flats using wood is done in other climes.
Clay is also abundant.
Re: Any One Here That Can Build With Alternative Building Materials, Contact Me by bebe2(f): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2013
Area-Fada:

Bebe2 my sister,
How are you and family? How bakery bizness dey go? I hope fine. Welcome back from Naija. Abeg how did you acquire the OPIC estate land and cost? If you want to reach me on email please do: area.fada@yahoo.com
I have being looking at Agbara axis for a while now.

Sorry I don't have any idea about alternative building materials.

I Naija (at least in Edo/Ondo axis) there's abundant hardwood. I wonder why we cannot have wood decking to reduce cost. Even partitioning flats using wood is done in other climes.
Clay is also abundant.

i sent u an email, dnt think u got it,
bless_alfred@yahoo.com
Re: Any One Here That Can Build With Alternative Building Materials, Contact Me by MacLovington(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
bebe2:

bless_alfred@yahoo.com

l
Re: Any One Here That Can Build With Alternative Building Materials, Contact Me by AreaFada2: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
bebe2:

bless_alfred@yahoo.com
No I didn't get your mail. You have email from me now.
Re: Any One Here That Can Build With Alternative Building Materials, Contact Me by bebe2(f): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
Area-Fada:
No I didn't get your mail. You have email from me now.

+447506904256, add me on watsapp
Re: Any One Here That Can Build With Alternative Building Materials, Contact Me by MacLovington(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2013
bebe2:

+447506904256, add me on watsapp

Thanks. I will get back to you.
Re: Any One Here That Can Build With Alternative Building Materials, Contact Me by cconcept: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
OP,did you make any headway? Please let us know the outcome so far.

(1) (Reply)

Filling Station For Sale In Abuja SOLD!!! / A 3 Storey Building At Karimu Kotun Street, oyadiran estate, Sabo, Yaba / A Plot Of Land For Sale At ALAGBADO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.