Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers (17021 Views)

Subject Officers At West African Examinations Council (WAEC) / 2013 WAEC Subject Officers Recruitment / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Mustab81: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
Pls any information abt interview for subject officer after the aptitude test on 12/12/2013
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by dayo20002002: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
No information yet

1 Like

Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Comradecharly(m): 8:21am On Dec 18, 2013
Mustab81: Pls any information abt interview for subject officer after the aptitude test on 12/12/2013
in our hall, down floor, lagos. They told us after d exam dat interview call will b nxt year...
Wia did u sit for d txt?
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Comradecharly(m): 11:00am On Dec 20, 2013
Pls Pals, apart from Lagos, who has idea of other place or places where d subject officer test was also taken.
One love.
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by alsudaes1(m): 12:14am On Dec 21, 2013
Comradecharly: Pls Pals, apart from Lagos, who has idea of other place or places where d subject officer test was also taken.
One love.
just two centres, Lagos and Kaduna,,,that's all
any info
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Comradecharly(m): 3:34am On Dec 21, 2013
alsudaes1:
just two centres, Lagos and Kaduna,,,that's all
any info
Thanks dear,
no info yet.
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Soloter(m): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2013
Comradecharly: Pls Pals, apart from Lagos, who has idea of other place or places where d subject officer test was also taken.
One love.
I wrote mine @ Saurdauna Memorial College, Kaduna.
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by justinc(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
Pls frds those that wrote theirs in abuja on september any news so far,I mean those that wrote on subject officer,I pray everyday to receive info from waec board calling us for interview and appointment letters.happy new year friends.
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by justinc(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
Who can tell us the lattest happenings in weac now about the recruitment exercise
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by alsudaes1(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
justin c: Pls frds those that wrote theirs in abuja on september any news so far,I mean those that wrote on subject officer,I pray everyday to receive info from waec board calling us for interview and appointment letters.happy new year friends.

was any test written in September for the position of Subject Officer

1 Like

Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by alsudaes1(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
justin c: Who can tell us the lattest happenings in waec now about the recruitment exercise

I think everything should wait till next year. . .
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by justinc(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
alsudaes1:

was any test written in September for the position of Subject Officer
yes my dear we did ours here in abuja before yours.thanks
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Cul4real(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
justin c: yes my dear we did ours here in abuja before yours.thanks
Does that means those that written in Abuja in September and in Lagos & Kaduna in December should be invited for interview at the same time?
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by alsudaes1(m): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
justin c: yes my dear we did ours here in abuja before yours.thanks

I want to disagree with you that a test was written in Abuja in September for subject officer applicants. September is the period of waec's private candidate examination otherwise known as 'GCE', hence, statutorily aptitude tests won't be fixed around that time to avoid any interference with GCE. except u meant to say that you wrote 'GCE' exams.
you can also do us good by telling us what you applied for.
thanks.
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Mazaza: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
DANBABE, you should carefully check your own grammatical errors; before correcting others .Pls i will advise u to go back and check d rules guiding verb and subject agreement.I hope after correcting your errors, u will apologies to all Nairalanders.NO THANK YOU! DANBABE.
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by justinc(m): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
Cul4real: Does that means those that written in Abuja in September and in Lagos & Kaduna in December should be invited for interview at the same time?
I don't think so since we did not write them the same day thanks happy new year
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by justinc(m): 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
alsudaes1:

I want to disagree with you that a test was written in Abuja in September for subject officer applicants. September is the period of waec's private candidate examination otherwise known as 'GCE', hence, statutorily aptitude tests won't be fixed around that time to avoid any interference with GCE. except u meant to say that you wrote 'GCE' exams.
you can also do us good by telling us what you applied for.
thanks.
haha pls read my old post ok,some people wrote before sept and we wrote ours sept,u did urs dec,I can't be joking with something like this ok,u don't say wat u don't know or what you are not sure about ok,thanks and God bless you
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by alsudaes1(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2014
justin c: haha pls read my old post ok,some people wrote before sept and we wrote ours sept,u did urs dec,I can't be joking with something like this ok,u don't say wat u don't know or what you are not sure about ok,thanks and God bless you

I only needed clarification on what you posted, if the test you wrote is for SUBJECT OFFICER?
for instance, and quoting you "some people wrote before September and (we)you wrote yours september ". . .did you know that application closed on the 19th of August?! bearing in mind that it was NOT even online application but hard copies of filled forms were submitted, would it be that easy to sort out qualified applicants and shortlist as well within a week or two?

as regards 'saying what I don't know. . . .', well, I take it as an opinion you formed about me, so I'll keep quiet and won't respond accordingly.

thanks and God Bless
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by alsudaes1(m): 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
waiting game continues..........the only thing I am sure about is that they have marked our papers.
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by alsudaes1(m): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2014
any info yet?? It has been a while....
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by dayo20002002: 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
alsudaes1: any info yet?? It has been a while....
Well, I don't know whether they still want to continue in the process since last year december
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by alsudaes1(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2014
how far? What's up with call for interview?
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Tmike(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
who knows what is nxt after d medicals?
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by alsudaes1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tmike: who knows what is nxt after d medicals?

Medicals?
I'm sorry to bother u, but are u a Subject Officer applicant or an Examinations Officer?
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by klightp1(m): 4:48am On Aug 06, 2014
is WEAC still processing the subject officer recruitment..... Its been a long tym... Since last year baa.
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by alsudaes1(m): 3:35am On Aug 08, 2014
klightp1: is WEAC still processing the subject officer recruitment..... Its been a long tym... Since last year baa.

going by the post of 'tmike' above and what I read on another topic, it's like they have done interview and have even called those who were successful in the interview for medicals
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Tmike(m): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=alsudaes1]
Medicals?
I'm sorry to bother u, but are u a Subject Officer applicant or an Examinations Officer?
subject officer
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Tmike(m): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
Yes. interview n medicals concluded.
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by alsudaes1(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
Tmike: Yes. interview n medicals concluded.

k, thanks for d response.

please, were u called on phone or sent text messages?
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Tmike(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
call, then txt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment / Fan Milk Plc Is Recruiting For Retail Sales Representatives / NDDC Recruitment Apptitude Test- The Latest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.