Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Word Meditation For Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word Meditation For Today (425 Views)

The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional / Meditation To Bring Money / Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Word Meditation For Today by sidespin: 4:21am On Jul 31, 2013
WORD MEDITATION (NIV)

All who devour you will be devoured; all your enemies will go into exile. Those who plunder you will be plundered; all who make spoil of you I will despoil. But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds. Jer 30:16-17

Arise, shine, for your light has come, & the glory of the Lord rises upon you. The Lord rises upon you & His glory appears over you. Nations will come to your light, & kings to the brightness of your dawn. Lift up your eyes & look about you: All assemble & come to you; your sons come from afar & your daughters are carried on their arm. Then you will look & be radiant, your heart will throb & swell with joy; the wealth on the seas will be brought to you, to you the riches of the nations will come. Isa60v1-5

As a belt is bound around a man’s waist, so I bound you to me to be my person for my renown and praise & honor. Jer13:11

As a lion growls, a great lion over his prey- & though a whole band of shepherds is called together against him, he is not frightened by their shouts or disturbed by their clamor- so the Lord Almighty will come down to do battle on Mount Zion & on its heights. Like birds hovering overhead, the Lord Almighty will shield you & deliver you, he will ‘pass over’ you & rescue you isa31v4-5

As for Me, this is My covenant with you, My Spirit which is in you, & My words that I have put in your mouth, will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouths of your children, or from the mouths of their descendants from this time on & forever isa59v21

As for you, be fruitful & increase in number; multiply on the earth & increase upon it. Gen9v7

As for you, O watchtower of the flock, O stronghold of the Daughter of Zion, the former dominion will be restored to you. Mic 4:8

As long as the earth endures, seedtime & harvest, cold & heat , summer & winter, day & night will never cease gen 8v22

As the new heavens & the new earth that I make will endure before me, so will your name & descendants endure isa66v22

Ask of Me, & I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession Psm 2:8

Ask for WHATEVER you want Me to give you. 2Chron1v7

Awake, awake, O Zion, clothe yourself with strength. Put on your garments of splendor. Shake off your dust, rise up, sit enthroned. Free yourself from the chains on your neck. Isa52v1-2

A son coming from your own body will be your heir gen15v4

I am sending you grain, new wine and oil, enough to satisfy you fully; never again will I make you an object of scorn to the nations. Joel 2:19

for your sake i will send to babylon & bring down as fugitives all the babylonians, in the ships in which they took pride. i am the lord, your holy one, israel’s creator, your king isa43v14

have faith in god, i tell you the truth, if you say to this mountain, 'go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in your heart but believes that what you says will happen, it will be done for you. therefore i tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. and when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your father in heaven may forgive you your sins. mk11v22-23
here is my servant whom i uphold, my chosen one in whom i delight; i will put my spirit you & you will bring justice. you will not shout or cry out, or raise your voice in the streets. a bruised reed you will not break, & a smoldering wick you will not you will not snuff out. in faithfulness you will bring forth justice; you will not falter or be discouraged till you establishes justice… isa42v1-4

if as one people speaking the same language they began to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them gen11v6

if my people would but listen to me & follow my ways, how quickly would i subdue their enemies & turn my hand against their foes! psm 81:13-14

I will drive the northern army far from you, pushing it into a parched and barren land, with its front columns going into the eastern sea and those in the rear into the western sea. Joel 2:20

Be not afraid; be glad and rejoice. Surely the Lord has done great things. Be not afraid, for the open pastures are becoming green. The trees are bearing their fruit; the fig tree and the vine yield their riches. Be glad, O people of Zion, rejoice in the Lord your God. For he has given me the autumn rains in righteousness. He sends me abundant showers, both autumn and spring rains, as before. The threshing floors will be filled with grain; the vats will overflow with new wine and oil. Joel I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten — the great locust and the young locust, the other locusts and the locust swarm — my great army that I sent among you. You will have plenty to eat, until you are full, and you will praise the name of the Lord your God, who has worked wonders for you; never again will you be shamed. Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am the Lord your God, and that there is no other; never again will you be shamed. Joel 2:21-27

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Fulton Sheen: What Is The Catholic Church? / Kenyan Lawyer Suing The State Of Israel For Unlawful Cruxifiction Of Jesus! / Can A Man See Jesus Eyeball To Eyeball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.