Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Sunday School Lesson - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sunday School Lesson (697 Views)

Comedy Skit: Mark Angel & Emmanuel – After School Lesson / Interview With The Devil (romanceland Sunday School) / Meet My Sunday School Teacher! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday School Lesson by aliakibu(m): 10:51pm On May 28, 2008
SUNDAY SCHOOL LESSON

Little Janice was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, “Tell me Janice, who created the universe?” When Janice didn’t stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear.

“God Almighty!” shouted Janice and the teacher said, “Very good” and Janice fell back asleep.

A while later the teacher asked Janice, “Who is our Lord and Saviour.” But, Janice didn’t even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again.

“Jesus Christ!” shouted Janice and the teacher said, “Very good,” and Janice fell back asleep.

Then the teacher asked Janice a third question. “What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?” and again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin.

This time Janice jumped up and shouted, “If you stick me with that thing one more time, I’ll break it in half and stick it up your ass!”

… the teacher fainted!

What'd You Think?

for more goto
www.jokesng..com
Re: Sunday School Lesson by AKO1(m): 11:03pm On May 28, 2008
What'd You Think?

A little above average, didnt make me lol.
Re: Sunday School Lesson by krama(m): 1:30am On May 29, 2008
Cool grin
Re: Sunday School Lesson by Nobody: 5:06am On May 29, 2008
@ threader, nice joke
Re: Sunday School Lesson by Jeovy(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2008
Is Janice the only student in class, the teacher had it coming.nice cheesy
Re: Sunday School Lesson by clemcykul(f): 11:20am On May 30, 2008
good one lol grin
Re: Sunday School Lesson by Cayon(f): 9:15pm On May 31, 2008
hahahahahaa. cheesy grin
ali akibu:

SUNDAY SCHOOL LESSON

Little Janice was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, “Tell me Janice, who created the universe?” When Janice didn’t stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear.

“God Almighty!” shouted Janice and the teacher said, “Very good” and Janice fell back asleep.

A while later the teacher asked Janice, “Who is our Lord and Saviour.” But, Janice didn’t even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again.

“Jesus Christ!” shouted Janice and the teacher said, “Very good,” and Janice fell back asleep.

Then the teacher asked Janice a third question. “What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?” and again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin.

This time Janice jumped up and shouted, “If you stick me with that thing one more time, I’ll break it in half and stick it up your ass!”

… the teacher fainted!

What'd You Think?

for more goto
www.jokesng..com
Re: Sunday School Lesson by ndumart: 9:38pm On May 31, 2008
Jeovy:

Is Janice the only student in class, the teacher had it coming.nice cheesy

lol
Re: Sunday School Lesson by Emma4dfuture(m): 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2008
oww!(what does dat "stick"mean?)
Re: Sunday School Lesson by clemcykul(f): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2008
it means wat u dont wanna knoe
Re: Sunday School Lesson by annoited(m): 10:30am On Jun 02, 2008
heard it before

(1) (Reply)

Just Laugh / Doctor And His Patient / Religious Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.