Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Online Shopping From The Us Made Easier - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Shopping From The Us Made Easier (674 Views)

Shopping From India Now Made Easy / Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here / Shipping And Online Shopping From USA To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Shopping From The Us Made Easier by ICEMAN(m): 11:21pm On May 28, 2008
A Nigerian Bank is coming up with an e commerce payment solution for Nigerian's that are having problems shopping from the United States. I am presently a consultant working with the bank that is developing the solution. The process will enable Nigerians not only use Mastercard and Visa International cards but also using interswitch and etranzact powered debit and credit cards to shop online and even participate in online auction sites such as e bay and yahoo auctions. The mechanics of this solution will be revealed when the solution has been tested and it has been launched. I would like to know if this proposed solution when actualised will relieve Nigerians from the predicament of inability of participating in e commerce in the United States.Please give your feedback on if this solution will help you in any way. Thank you.
Re: Online Shopping From The Us Made Easier by ICEMAN(m): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2008
Dear Nairalanders,
I must apologise that I didn't specify the reason for my former post. The post was placed to request the requirements of Nigerians who require this service. We would like to have individual opinions of what you require of such a service.Your opinions would be appreciated and would perfect the design.Please let us know.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

My Crusader Insurance Equity Is For Sale / Ebook Bussiness / Can I Trust This Service? - Urgent Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.