Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

Smsunits.com The Most Affordable Bulk Sms Services(1.30k Per Sms) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Smsunits.com The Most Affordable Bulk Sms Services(1.30k Per Sms) (563 Views)

Mtn Now Charge #2 Per Sms To Any Network. What Will Be D Outcome Bulksms Service / Bulksms @ 1.30k / Bulk Sms At 4:50kobo Per Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smsunits.com The Most Affordable Bulk Sms Services(1.30k Per Sms) by smsunits(m): 7:47am On Jul 31, 2013
Bulk sms today has replaced every other form of adverts. It is a reliable strategy for getting traffics for your business, events/activities or programs. It delivers your message/information directly to your customers or target group. All you need to do is to just get their phone numbers. every body first react to any information that enters our phone. you will like to know what is that message and who sent you. This is why you can not under rate the power of bulk sms in helping your business to grow. You can use smsunits.com for your bulk sms service. It was through a lot of research and quest for information that i discovered this site.It has been bringing more success to my business, so I am only recommending it to you so you may just try and see if it is good. so visit: www.smsunits.com for more details.

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale In Ifo / Minerals Stone Available / What Winning A Nigeria Customer Service Award Can Do For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.