Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,368 members, 7,868,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

The Financial Value Of Any Incident - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Financial Value Of Any Incident (423 Views)

The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / CBN Staff Setting Value Of Naira In Lagos In 1987 / Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Financial Value Of Any Incident by solutionfort: 8:38am On Jul 31, 2013
Whatever happens to a man or a nation "good or bad" have a financial value. This has been the major force that suck money non-stop into the account of top internet marketing celebrities like Linda Ikeji, Otumba Akin Alabi, Dr Sunny Obazu Ojeagbase, Roland Nzimora, Vitalis Chime,Nkem Ifiok, Joe Okoro, Efe Imiren, Oluwaseun Osewa etc.

Join me in Asaba Delta State on 10th August 2013 at Hotel Benizia Off Summit Road as I REVEAL to you all my secret of making money on the internet daily that have kept people wondering how I am able to spend money so large more than people that earn N50,000 -N100,000 monthly yet I doesn't Go Broke.

WARNING!
If you intent to go into any kind of fraudulent business don't border to attend this meeting. WHY? It's simple, I will disappoint you. Period!

I and other Gurus will be REVEALING to you Secret of making over 100% profit from;
1) Online importation Business
2) Website Design Consulting
3) Information Marketing
4) Professional Graphic Design Consulting

Exclusive Bonus!
The first 20 persons to enter the hall will receive an exclusive time sensitive bonus worth N25,000.
Here's the Bonus;
1) Complete Guide to Master Photoshop for super graphic design
2) How to setup money sucking blog like Linda Ikeji's Blog
3) How to setup internet Forum community like Nairaland
4) How to setup BulkSMS website in 5 minutes

Yesterday we got lots of seat reservation request and today there will be even more rush.
As I always tell people, This kind of meeting is for only serious minded people.
So Hurry Now and Reserve your Seat!
TEXT Your Name + Location + code"CIBS" to 08064507989 before 5th August Or PING:2857F2C5

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money Online At Home Without Spending A Dime / DPK, AGO, PMS for sale / Business Advice Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.