Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Who is the Hottest Artiste suitable for shows? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who is the Hottest Artiste suitable for shows? (650 Views)

New Song From Nigerian Hottest Artiste -- Emanj -- CONSTANTLY / Has Anyone Else Heard About Uniben's Hottest Artiste? / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who is the Hottest Artiste suitable for shows? by mycutiepie(f): 3:52am On May 29, 2008
Nairalanders, Please help with selection of artiste for our shows. The shows are for children, even though some parents and guardians will come with their children.

I need an artiste that suit this audience, I am thinking about sound sultan,9ice, banky (because of the Ebute meta song), I know kids love d'bang but I don't really love his lyrics. I am leaning more on sound sultan because i love most of his songs and they are not full of mature lyrics but I want you all to suggest the best artiste for this cause.

Thanks for your contributions.
Re: Who is the Hottest Artiste suitable for shows? by mycutiepie(f): 6:36am On May 29, 2008
k
Re: Who is the Hottest Artiste suitable for shows? by mycutiepie(f): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2008
Waiting
Re: Who is the Hottest Artiste suitable for shows? by baslone: 10:25am On Jun 01, 2008
Eedris has an artiste on his label named "1-KILO".
He is a midget. I think he will really amuse them.
You can try him out!
Re: Who is the Hottest Artiste suitable for shows? by unix4real1(m): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2008
baslone:

Eedris has an artiste on his label named "1-KILO".
He is a midget. I think he will really amuse them.
You can try him out!

grin grin grin
Re: Who is the Hottest Artiste suitable for shows? by unix4real1(m): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2008
I recommend sound sultan or african china. but for 9ice, i think his lyrics will be too difficult for the kids to understand
Re: Who is the Hottest Artiste suitable for shows? by Tattooboy: 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2008
Go get the kokomaster
Re: Who is the Hottest Artiste suitable for shows? by iz2much: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2008
Awilo

(1) (Reply)

Something You Should Know / Mode 9 New Single And Video. / Brand New! Keeno's New Track "everybody Know" On Myspace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.