Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Pope The Driver - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pope The Driver (1158 Views)

The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa / Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map / Akpos The Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope The Driver by FMK(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2008
One day the pope decided to travel by car from vatican to Jerusalem to celebrate jewish Tora Feast. before the event starts the Pope must be present and at time, as is the most important Guest. at 8 O' clock the party begins, on Pope Chronometer, it is indicating 7:30 and the Pope still in Vatican.
coming from the room very quickly and found the driver preparing the vehicle. when the driver saw the pontifical Highness, he imediatly open the door and ready to go but the Pope said i am very late and I have to drive myself The driver surprised but he said nothing and the driver seat on the opposite side. being very late, he was Driving with high speedy 360 Km/H without respecting any Road Code and signal. the drive asks the pope with trembling voice and said, your Highness do you have Driving Licence ? the Police will stuck us Please reduce the speed but his request was not accepted by the pope. after 3 kilometers away in jerusalem to reach the palace , the Police was very surprised seing a Limousine with high speedy and they were obliged to stop the car and The pope Stopped. then the Policeman approaches to identify the driver. from the windscreen, he saw the pontifical Face. very surprised and he back quickly to his Car and touches the radio to comunicate the High court what is happenning

Policeman : Hallo, Hallo
High Court : Yes On Line Can I Help

Policeman : I cau, cau, cau, caught Him

High Court : you Caught What ?

Policeman : Very High Identity

High Court : who did you catch ? the Governor ?

PoliceMan : no no . Very High Identity

High Court: but who ? the prime Minister ?

PoliceMan : no no . Very Very High Identity

HighCourt: but who ? do not be afraid bring him here . Who is the guy you caught ?

Policeman: I Think is Jesus Christ

High Court : what proves that is Jesus Christ

Policeman : Because the pope is the Driver
Re: Pope The Driver by Jeovy(m): 5:46pm On May 29, 2008
Good one,ya damn good
Re: Pope The Driver by FMK(m): 6:20am On May 31, 2008
;d
Re: Pope The Driver by donpapa(m): 9:12am On May 31, 2008
i luv dat! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pope The Driver by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 31, 2008
;d
Re: Pope The Driver by clemcykul(f): 2:59pm On May 31, 2008
no comment.
Re: Pope The Driver by Jeovy(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2008
clemcykul:

no comment.

Just laugh grin or smile smiley
Re: Pope The Driver by ThugLife1(m): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2008
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pope The Driver by FMK(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
do you remember this

(1) (Reply)

Drop An Insult / Remix: The Legend Of The Jokes=> Lets Act A Horror, Creepy Bluefilm / Npjc. = Register Your Interest, Limited Space .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.