Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Newbie - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Newbie (834 Views)

Newbie Here - So Much Love From Canada! / kellorah - newbie in da house / Naijalife - newbie in the house (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Newbie by Meshimo: 9:30am On May 29, 2008
Meshimo here. I have been a regular contributor on various bulletin sites, especially in Hotmail groups, Tom Joyner, Tavis Smiley and a handful of others. My regular handle is Negro_Nations. Some of you might wonder why Negro_Nations.it is symbolic! I choosed that handle because I am passionately interested in finding ways to bridge the gaps of misunderstanding that exist between us Africans and our Black American brothers and sisters. So the Negro stands for our black root to the motherland. The underscore is the bridge. The nations is the dominion that I dream and hope one day we will be established by future generations. I am an Aquarian and by nature a visionary. I am deeply interested in ethnic politicking and Black race advocacy. I am also very sensual and deeply erotic. Usually Meshimo is the archetype I use to interact formally but Negro, I am more fond of Negro and he can be very formal one minute discussing rulings at the ICJ and the next minute flirting with apple bottoms lol.
Anyway, I am glad to be here. I love the crowd already.
Re: Newbie by krama(m): 4:43am On May 30, 2008
Na wa for this plenty grammar. . . . anyway welcome sha
Re: Newbie by NegroNtns(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2008
Thank you Krama. I beg make you no vex, he for better if I fit talk for language wey all our readers fit understand. I see say we get people here wey no be Nigerians and no understand pidgin.

(1) (Reply)

Generator Economy: Citizens Spend N796 Billion To Fuel Generators Yearly / Purchase & Installation Of Dstv, Hitv Mytv. / Online Psychic Readings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.