Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,348 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

I Can't Browse With My Glo Sim, Help!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Can't Browse With My Glo Sim, Help!! (3311 Views)

Why I Can't Browse With My Airtel / Can't Browse The Net With My New Asha 305 Nokia / Activating Glo Sim Card For Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Browse With My Glo Sim, Help!! by Jiteshell(f): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
I inserted my glo sim in an Airtel modem(that have already been configured to browse with glo sims), instead of the website i type to open, glo's website would open, that is the only website i can access with it. This is not the first glo sim i have used with that modem and the others worked perfectly well. Please i need help!!
Re: I Can't Browse With My Glo Sim, Help!! by physise(m): 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
Jiteshell: I inserted my glo sim in an Airtel modem(that have already been configured to browse with glo sims), instead of the website i type to open, glo's website would open, that is the only website i can access with it. This is not the first glo sim i have used with that modem and the others worked perfectly well. Please i need help!!
u get subscription?
Re: I Can't Browse With My Glo Sim, Help!! by Jiteshell(f): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
physise: u get subscription?
yes
Re: I Can't Browse With My Glo Sim, Help!! by honsule(m): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
Jiteshell:
yes

how do u know u have subscription?which APN are u using?do u have credit on the sim?
Re: I Can't Browse With My Glo Sim, Help!! by manucho: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
Jiteshell: I inserted my glo sim in an Airtel modem(that have already been configured to browse with glo sims), instead of the website i type to open, glo's website would open, that is the only website i can access with it. This is not the first glo sim i have used with that modem and the others worked perfectly well. Please i need help!!

hey bro if your sim is not registered it wont browse @ all...it happened to me couple of days ago after i sub for their 1.5gb, i tried all i could but no avail and ive been using the sim before so i called their CC and the lady checked my sim and said its cos its not registered whereas i thought it has been registered 2years ago from those road side pple registering...i had to go to their office here in ibadan after work yesterday to register and when i got home launched it and it connected and starting browsing. Go and register it but send REG to 749 to check if yours is registered then u will know whats up. Cheers bro
Re: I Can't Browse With My Glo Sim, Help!! by Jiteshell(f): 8:51am On Aug 01, 2013
smiley
Re: I Can't Browse With My Glo Sim, Help!! by Jiteshell(f): 8:51am On Aug 01, 2013
manucho:

hey bro if your sim is not registered it wont browse @ all...it happened to me couple of days ago after i sub for their 1.5gb, i tried all i could but no avail and ive been using the sim before so i called their CC and the lady checked my sim and said its cos its not registered whereas i thought it has been registered 2years ago from those road side pple registering...i had to go to their office here in ibadan after work yesterday to register and when i got home launched it and it connected and starting browsing. Go and register it but send REG to 749 to check if yours is registered then u will know whats up. Cheers bro
thanks, i have been able to rectify it

(1) (Reply)

Tecno W3 Shot It / Xiaomi Note 7 Terrible Experience Observed / What Phone Can I Get With 40k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.