Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Simple Steps To Make Real Money From Domain Names Business, FREE Report - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Simple Steps To Make Real Money From Domain Names Business, FREE Report (620 Views)

Be A Boss Of Your Own. Make Real Money Online In Nigeria / Learn How To Make Money From Domain Name. / New Way Of Making From Domain Names Without A Investing Even 1 Cent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Steps To Make Real Money From Domain Names Business, FREE Report by dotnaija: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
I have been involved in Domain Name Business for over 2 years. Before I started, I thought It was one of the many fake internet business people use to scam online.

But...When I took my time to understand the Revenue model behind domain business, I quickly grabbed it and from that time till now, I can confidently say, Domain Business is REAL.

Here are my own profit strategies which I want to share with interested Nairalanders.

Before you register a Name: Think of an industry keyword that is in high demand: Use Google Keywords to find high search and high CPC keywords.

Register the domain name.

Park it with a Good Company: I Use a Google Parking Related Company. NOT Google But a Partner with Google.

Drive Traffic From Search Engine: This is the best traffic system. Write two SEO articles related to your domain on Web 2.0 sites everyday for 30 days and at the end direct them to your Domain. You should have 90 articles in three months. This is my secret to five dollars everyday.

That is all.

Goodluck on your domain business.

For questions, drop your comment here.

To Download a FREE Manual on this...Check my Signature Link.
Re: Simple Steps To Make Real Money From Domain Names Business, FREE Report by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nice one bro for atleast sharing the info n ebook for free, i have read n studied d domain thread for sometime nw and am ripe to strt the biz, pls explain more on funding and withdrawal. Tnx
Re: Simple Steps To Make Real Money From Domain Names Business, FREE Report by dotnaija: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2013
I dont understand what you mean by funding and withdrawal...!

If its what I am thinking: For you to start your domain business in the right perspective...Just look for a reliable domain registration company, Park your domain with a good google partner- your advert will appear like Google adsense.

I withdraw my money via Web Money and Bank Wiring.

Minimum payout per month is 50 dollars which you should be able to hit and even earn up to hundred bucks.

Download my FREE manual for picture guide.
Thanks
Re: Simple Steps To Make Real Money From Domain Names Business, FREE Report by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
tnx man, bt i cnt locate the link to download the manual, pls if u dnt mind send it to my email,
onyeka4001@yahoo.com
tnx n God bless
Re: Simple Steps To Make Real Money From Domain Names Business, FREE Report by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
i can see d link. but this is my email taiwo1122@yahoo.com. 4 d free report
Re: Simple Steps To Make Real Money From Domain Names Business, FREE Report by dotnaija: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
the link is my signature: Log in, you will see it!
Re: Simple Steps To Make Real Money From Domain Names Business, FREE Report by dotnaija: 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
more tips and comments

(1) (Reply)

Liberty Autos / Do You Need Diesel, Pms, Dpk Or Lubricants / We Have LPFO Allocation For Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.