Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

BBA:Nigerians Rep Beverly Osu And SA's Angelo Discusses Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBA:Nigerians Rep Beverly Osu And SA's Angelo Discusses Marriage (1043 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / One Word For This Denrele, Beverly Osu And Group Of Friends' Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBA:Nigerians Rep Beverly Osu And SA's Angelo Discusses Marriage by aburo7: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nigerian rep Beverly Osu told her South African love Angelo that she's in love with him last night.
"I try to deny that I love you because I’m thinking it’s too early to love you when I don’t know how you are in the outside world,” Beverly said to Angelo
Angelo replied: "To be honest, I’m also kind of scared of knowing you on the outside”

Beverly to Angelo - after telling him she's told him everything there is to know about her, including how she used to sleep with men for money to help her family and how she once had an abortion
"Can you marry a person like me?”
Angelo replied"Yes, but would you marry someone like me?” Beverly said yes, that she loves him.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/07/bbanigerians-beverly-osu-sas-angelo.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Sylvia Nduka Also Rocks The $10,000 Chanel Lego Clutch / Open Letter To Don Jazzy From Controversial DJ Timmy / Davido Is Reincarnating Tupac Now??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.