Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,125 members, 7,863,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Super Eagles Goalkeeper Enyeama Elevated To Lille No.1 Position - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Goalkeeper Enyeama Elevated To Lille No.1 Position (835 Views)

Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) / Wilfred Agbonivbare Is Dead - Former Eagles Goalkeeper (Pictured) / Enyeama Goes 495 Mins Without Conceding Goal For Lille (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Goalkeeper Enyeama Elevated To Lille No.1 Position by sexkillzisacunt: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nigeria international, Vincent Enyeama, has been declared first-choice goalkeeper at French Ligue 1 side, Lille Metropole for the coming 2013/2014 season. According to french newspaper L’Equipe, Lille manager, Rene Girard, has chosen Enyeama ahead
of Frenchman, Steeve Elana in the pecking order of goalkeepers at the club. “Vincent Enyeama (30 years) will be the number
one goalkeeper of Lille next season as René Girard has decided,” reported L’Equipe on Wednesday. Nigeria goalkeeping trainer, Ike Shorunmu, says that he is not surprised that Enyeama has been elevated to number one at Lille. “Honestly I’m happy for him and it shows that he is our best and one of the best in Africa and the world at the moment. I am not surprised that he is now number one at his club. “You know every coach has different philosophy or plan, so I believe his present coach feels Enyeama is
good enough to be number one and I am happy that has happened and it is an advantage to us at the national team,” said Shorunmu said in a media interview. Since joining Lille in 2011, Enyeama played second- choice to Mickael Landreau before he went on loan to Maccabi Tel-Aviv last season. After Landreau’s departure to Bastia in January this year, Elana became number one while Enyeama
www.nigeriasoccernet.com/super-eagles-goalkeeper-enyeama-elevated-to-lille-no-1-position/
Re: Super Eagles Goalkeeper Enyeama Elevated To Lille No.1 Position by Dsage1: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
I'm happy for him.
Re: Super Eagles Goalkeeper Enyeama Elevated To Lille No.1 Position by sexkillzisacunt: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
D sage: I'm happy for him.
Yes o, I never knew he only left he club on loan. When I saw last season that the keeper who kept him on the bench had retired, I was thinking that Enyeama could have been more patient and stayed at the club
Thank God he only left on loan and is back to claim the No1 spot.
Re: Super Eagles Goalkeeper Enyeama Elevated To Lille No.1 Position by Enegod(m): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
that's great
Re: Super Eagles Goalkeeper Enyeama Elevated To Lille No.1 Position by mukina2: 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2013

(1)

Nairabet Please See This.. / British Woman Defrauds Osaze Odemwingie Of £70,000 /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.