Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,356 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

How To Get Pencom Exemption For Your Small Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Pencom Exemption For Your Small Company (6611 Views)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Pensions, Pencom, And The Pension Reform Act 2004 / Pensions, Pencom, And The Pension Reform Act 2004 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Pencom Exemption For Your Small Company by nickxtra(m): 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
Please, can somebody guide me on how to get a compliance exemption certificate from Pension Commission of Nigeria? My company is a new and small ltd company with just a secretary and me as the CEO and we intend to begin contracting jobs for government agencies, but we are constraint to do this because PENCOM compliance is a preriquisite. I need a guide on how to go about this.
Re: How To Get Pencom Exemption For Your Small Company by PowerIdeas(m): 12:24am On Aug 01, 2013
The law says you must have at least 5 members of staff for you to implement the pension scheme in your comapany
Re: How To Get Pencom Exemption For Your Small Company by Kingkamal(m): 2:51am On Jul 03, 2016
How much does it cost to get my company registered?
Re: How To Get Pencom Exemption For Your Small Company by webnerd(m): 5:57am On Jul 06, 2016
Kingkamal:
How much does it cost to get my company registered?
i just had my company registered as a limited liability company within 3/4 weeks by this guy 08039513003
Re: How To Get Pencom Exemption For Your Small Company by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Contact me about Group life insurance, to get Pencil compliance certificate you need it. All you need is PHCN bill, CAC certificate, fill two forms and list of employees
Re: How To Get Pencom Exemption For Your Small Company by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
Contact me about G

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Spent $98 Billion On Foreign Trips, Education In 10 Years – CBN / Starting And Running A Hair Salon In Lagos, Nigeria / CBN Unveils Regulation On Bills Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.