Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,647 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Mugabe Will Behead Gays - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mugabe Will Behead Gays (714 Views)

Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities / Mugabe Will Cling To Power Until His Last Breath, Says Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mugabe Will Behead Gays by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Mugabe Will Behead Gays by princesammmy: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
this man is representing
Re: Mugabe Will Behead Gays by antartica(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
He is disappointing,he should have known better what it entails to fight for one's right and freedom.To fight for the priceless right to breath.

His determined quest to rule that country for life is now beginning to appear like he has a lot to hide and wouldn't want to be taken alive or live to face justice..

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Will Behead Gays by opabs1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
Way to go man, good to hear
Re: Mugabe Will Behead Gays by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
antartica: He is disappointing,he should have known better what it entails to fight for one's right and freedom.To fight for the priceless right to breath.

His determined quest to rule that country for life is now beginning to appear like he has a lot to hide and wouldn't want to be taken alive or live to face justice..
What does this have to do with crushing dem queers?
Re: Mugabe Will Behead Gays by kasheemawo(m): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
good
Re: Mugabe Will Behead Gays by touch4mony: 1:08am On Aug 01, 2013
antartica: He is disappointing,he should have known better what it entails to fight for one's right and freedom.To fight for the priceless right to breath.

are u one of them,beta run now or it will b too late soon.
Re: Mugabe Will Behead Gays by IGBOSON1: 1:10am On Aug 01, 2013
Nice one Bob....giving head would then be off the menu! smiley
Re: Mugabe Will Behead Gays by musiwa36: 1:36am On Aug 01, 2013
kwangi, email me your number at amusiwa@hotmail.com, so that we can talk. zimbawe. i will like to see .
Re: Mugabe Will Behead Gays by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 01, 2013
Perverts will soon invade this thread.
Re: Mugabe Will Behead Gays by raytony: 6:33am On Aug 01, 2013
Abeg send me one of the heads. Na big money for Onitsha market.
Re: Mugabe Will Behead Gays by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 01, 2013

Suspect!
Re: Mugabe Will Behead Gays by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 01, 2013
Even God's creatures are all made in twos. I wonder where that disease called gay comes from. Perhaps, from the pit of hell.

In the 1870s it was seen as a brain disorder, it's so awkward that they don't take people who shows such signs to psychiatrist in the new age.

The funny part is that, these brain dead gays would want to have children and often resort to adoption. If I had my way, I would have blocked that channel of them adopting children and infecting them with that disease called gay too.
Re: Mugabe Will Behead Gays by Maidoki14(m): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2013
Nice move frm mugabe even thou zimbabwe still dont like u
Re: Mugabe Will Behead Gays by Brisingr(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2013
there are no gays in Africa
Re: Mugabe Will Behead Gays by vito30(m): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
that is 1 of d good thing about Mugabe.

www.temeebi..com

(1) (Reply)

Iran Sends Christmass Message To Christians!!! / Must Watch: Irish Senator David Norris Revealed The Truth About Israel-gaza / Nigeria's 'nollywood' Movie Industry Rolls At High Gear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.