Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population (9406 Views)

APC Claims That Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by PHIPEX(m): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
News like this don't get to the front page, they die natural death. Multiple revelations in one week, I still remember there is no smoke without fire https://www.nairaland.com/1373338/state-govt-ignores-igbos-does#17037585. But they are always frontpage shy and I wonder whether it's a subtle attempt by the power that be to perpetuate the age long lies and deceit in the country. I hope to be proved wrong this time.
Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by omongbati1: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
Bournvitanisha:

Spokesmen for Fashola meaning what?

Did Fashola write his speech?

Or did Igbokwe just make up any data? How was it collected?

Last year, it was 99-69%...... cheesy

Tinubu is ACN national Party leader
Fasola is ACN state Party leader
Both of these fellows are from Lagos State
Joe Igbokwe is Party Publicity Secretary for Lagos State and lives in Lagos
If you know anything about organizations, ranking and responsibilities, you would have known that a publicity secretary is only a messanger, bearing the message from the head. Just like Reuben Abati does for GEJ

You appear to be a bush person with no sense of how things work in organized settings.

4 Likes

Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by plaindealer: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

Joe Igbokwe is a well known ACN official in Lagos. Are you ignorant?

Didn't know a well known acn official is also the head of NSB and he don conduct his own census in lagos state..

Do you people have brains at all?

1 Like

Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by PointB: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
plaindealer:

Didn't know a well known acn official is also the head of NSB and he don conduct his own census in lagos state..

Perhaps Joe Igbokwe should be relieved of his duties for making false representation for his boss? Do you think so brainiac?
Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by Bournvitanisha: 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

Tinubu is ACN national Party leader
Fasola is ACN state Party leader
Both of these fellows are from Lagos State
Joe Igbokwe is Party Publicity Secretary for Lagos State and lives in Lagos
If you know anything about organizations, ranking and responsibilities, you would have known that a publicity secretary is only a messanger, bearing the message from the head. Just like Reuben Abati does for GEJ

You appear to be a bush person with no sense of how things work in organized settings.

Look bush person, did Fashola or Tinubu write the speech? As a spokesperson, it's his job......ibokwe's job to present his organization to the public.

An ibo man saying that Ibos are 45% of Lagos surprises no one, ESP when the data has no fact behind it.

Wasn't it last year when y'all claimed a 60-99% population? shocked grin
Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by chukjojo(m): 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hmmmmmm!!! IFE ONYE CHORO K'OFU!
Imagine this imbesile saying igbo has the highest number of poverty in this country.
Come to igbo land and judge for your self if you will see any mod house. OLODO
Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by omongbati1: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2013
plaindealer:

ACN Publicity Secretary (Joe Igbokwe) speaking for party leaders (Fasola and Tinubu): Igbos are 45% of Lagos.
Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by omongbati1: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
Bournvitanisha:

Look bush person, did Fashola or Tinubu write the speech? As a spokesperson, it's his job......ibokwe's job to present his organization to the public.

An ibo man saying that Ibos are 45% of Lagos surprises no one, ESP when the data has no fact behind it.

Pub Secs don't speak for themselves. They speak after getting clearance from the chairman/president/leader. You are a complete mor/on.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by Bournvitanisha: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

Pub Secs don't speak for themselves. They speak after getting clearance from the chairman/president/leader. You are a complete mor/on.

Bournvitanisha:

Read again cool
Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by omongbati1: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
Bournvitanisha:

Read again cool

ACN says Igbos in Lagos are 45%. Not news, as we know this already.
Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by Bournvitanisha: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

ACN says Igbos in Lagos are 45%. Not news, as we know this already.

An ibo man says that Ibos in Lagos are 45% without any verified data collection, and of course a Nairaland ibo tribalist would believe it.

Duh, tell us sth new cheesy

#unfollowed thread jare. Na me dey increase your volume.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by omongbati1: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
Bournvitanisha:

An ibo man says that Ibos in Lagos are 45% without any verified data collection, and of course a Nairaland ibo tribalist would believe it.

Duh, tell us sth new cheesy

Igbo man working and speaking for Tinubu and Fasola (conc Yoruba men)
Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
45% is actually wrong.....they are double of that ...
Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by mekaboy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
I did not want to comment of this deportation issue because I am not a fan of tribal bashing, I am a global thinker.

I just have 3 things to say.

1, Taking pple who are not indigens, homeless and have no business in lagos is a security measure. 99% of kidnapping cases in lagos are non-lagosians.

2, I think it is wrong for the pple to be held against their will for 6months if that is the case, and dropping them at night at the head bridge, is wrong. The state govt should be sues for that and made to pay compensation to them for violating their right. Irrespective of which part of Nigeria.

3, I blame the likes of Orji Uzokalu, who failed to present a comfortable environment for the igbos. If he had used the funds allocated to him during his time as governor, for the interest of igbos, we won't have igbos roaming streets of lagos without having anything doing. So coming out today to pretend he has the interest of igbos is a big lie.

I always say the greatest problem of igbos are igbos themselves.

Alaigbo is blessed with all sorts of resources, but greed will not let our leaders put the pple first.

If I was a governor in alaigbo, and heard that igbos where deported from another state for not having anything doing, I would bow my head in shame, knowing that I have failed my pple.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by omongbati1: 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
mekaboy: I did not want to comment of this deportation issue because I am not a fan of tribal bashing, I am a global thinker.

I just have 3 things to say.

1, Taking pple who are not indigens, homeless and have no business in lagos is a security measure. 99% of kidnapping cases in lagos are non-lagosians.

2, I think it is wrong for the pple to be held against their will for 6months if that is the case, and dropping them at night at the head bridge, is wrong. The state govt should be sues for that and made to pay compensation to them for violating their right. Irrespective of which part of Nigeria.

3, I blame the likes of Orji Uzokalu, who failed to present a comfortable environment for the igbos. If he had used the funds allocated to him during his time as governor, for the interest of igbos, we won't have igbos roaming streets of lagos without having anything doing. So coming out today to pretend he has the interest of igbos is a big lie.

I always say the greatest problem of igbos are igbos themselves.

Alaigbo is blessed with all sorts of resources, but greed will not let our leaders put the pple first.

If I was a governor in alaigbo, and heard that igbos where deported from another state for not having anything doing, I would bow my head in shame, knowing that I have failed my pple.

When you catch a criminal operating in his own country (and indeed elsewhere), you take them to court, try them, find them guilty and jail them, or punish him accordingly, including death penalty, if warranted. You do not lock them up in private detention centers and deport them in the middle of the night from one part of their own country to another. Fasola is a lawyer, isn't he? What specific crimes did the deported people commit?
Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
ilugunboy: 45% is actually wrong.....they are double of that ...
grin grin
Just like Yorubas are 45% of London's population. Joe igbokwe has got good jokes.
Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by abu12: 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
I think joe want to appease some of his brother from south east.
Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by T9ksy(m): 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
Time we deport some more. grin grin

These people HATES us with passion so where then is the wisdom in having this amount of enemies living among us?

Either we deport a huge percentage of ibos and device means to nullify them.

Its no gainsaying the fact that if ever yorubaland is attack by outsiders, ibos will immediately align with them.
Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by koikoi2(m): 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
lts very clear, jo's maternal father is from Igbo. lipsrsealed
Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
Right before 2015 election we are going to move the number. Igbo will be 55% of Lagos. After APC is elected in we will drop igbo down to its actual number of 15%.

It has been done before, successfully, and it can be done again.
Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by plaindealer: 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
PointB:

Perhaps Joe Igbokwe should be relieved of his duties for making false representation for his boss? Do you think so brainiac?

Shouldn't you be asking him what he based his figures/facts on? A national or state census he conducted or something he pulled out of his asss which I know he did because no such figures or facts exixts anywhere on the surface of the earth.?

Why do you people needlessly act gullible because of hate and bigotry?
Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by mekaboy(m): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

When you catch a criminal operating in his own country (and indeed elsewhere), you take them to court, try them, find them guilty and jail them, or punish him accordingly, including death penalty, if warranted. You do not lock them up in private detention centers and deport them in the middle of the night from one part of their own country to another. Fasola is a lawyer, isn't he? What specific crimes did the deported people commit?

I condemed the action ans said the govt shld be made to pay compensation for the violation.
Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by stevecantrell: 12:26am On Aug 01, 2013
grin

Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by musiwa36: 12:33am On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:11am On Aug 01, 2013
You can deceive some people sometimes but you can't deceive everybody all the time....Go Joey grin grin
Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by Onlytruth(m): 3:24am On Aug 01, 2013
We shall remember this statistics when the time comes.
Thanks a lot ACN spokesman.
Re: Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population by OAM4J: 6:38am On Aug 01, 2013

(1) (2)

2015 Election Result From Taraba / Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today / National Dialogue Outcome To Be Sent To National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.