Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

APC 31:7:13 It Gives Same No. When You Reverse It.positive/negative Significant - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / APC 31:7:13 It Gives Same No. When You Reverse It.positive/negative Significant (932 Views)

Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid / Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( / Jun. 7-13: Diddy's $360,000 Maybach Birthday Talent To Son Questioned On 'nightline' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC 31:7:13 It Gives Same No. When You Reverse It.positive/negative Significant by moyinoluwabun(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
APC was registered today 31:7:13. I've observed that when you reverse this date from the back, it'll give same date. Some people observed that this is a great significance for a positive change while some said it signifies that APC consists of the same set of bastards and old fools. I put it to you, what's your take about this? Do you foresee any positive or negative change or it's still same same political things.
Re: APC 31:7:13 It Gives Same No. When You Reverse It.positive/negative Significant by ihedioramma: 3:53am On Aug 01, 2013
moyinoluwabun: APC was registered today 31:7:13. I've observed that when you reverse this date from the back, it'll give same date. Some people observed that this is a great significance for a positive change while some said it signifies that APC consists of the same set of bastards and old fools. I put it to you, what's your take about this? Do you .
YES THINGS ARE GOING TO CHANGE TO GOOD BOUT NOT BEST. YOU WILL LOOK FOR PDP ONE DEY AND MAY NOT SE THEY ALL BE LIKE OR WHAT EVER NRC

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robber Caught Inside Bush. / If Sexkilz Does,nt Go See What Would Happen To Nairaland / FG Hands Over PHCN To New Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.