Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

War Against Tecno Campaign! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / War Against Tecno Campaign! (2405 Views)

MTN Can't Spell Campaign Correctly. See For Yourself. / Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? / All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Against Tecno Campaign! by Acidosis(m): 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
Despite my love for their products, I refused to be f00led by some cheap micro chips while you treat our workers like "slaves".

It is very irrational for sane and insane Chinese men to come into the country, gather wealth for themselves and then appreciate their Nigerian workers with slaps, kicks and peanuts..

You can f00l some people all the time. You can even f00l all the people, some times BUT you can't f00l all the people all the time.

TECNO, (I know you're seeing this). You need to tender a well written apology to all your Nigerian workers remorsefully in your offices nationwide, and also via the media, and social networks.

TECNO, you need to re-consider your staff welfare, allowances and salaries, and make amendments comparable to other establishments in the telecommunications.

Failure to do this will ruin your company! I bet you, it will take less than 14days before you ship your chips back to wherever you came from.
All I need is 20mb (N200) to utilize this task!

If you think, Nigerians are games you play like asphalt, then I'm sorry, you're in a wrong country! Go back to your country! We don't need you!

#WarAgainstTecno!

5 Likes

Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by physise(m): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
Acidosis: Despite my love for their products, I refused to be f00led by some cheap micro chips while you treat our workers like "slaves".

It is very irrational for sane and insane Chinese men to come into the country, gather wealth for themselves and then appreciate their Nigerian workers with slaps, kicks and peanuts..

You can f00l some people all the time. You can even f00l all the people, some times BUT you can't f00l all the people all the time.

TECNO, (I know you're seeing this). You need to tender a well written apology to all your Nigerian workers remorsefully in your offices nationwide, and also via the media, and social networks.

TECNO, you need to re-consider your staff welfare, allowances and salaries, and make amendments comparable to other establishments in the telecommunications.

Failure to do this will ruin your company! I bet you, it will take less than 14days before you ship your chips back to wherever you came from.
All I need is 20mb (N200) to utilize this task!

If you think, Nigerians are games you play like asphalt, then I'm sorry, you're in a wrong country! Go back to your country! We don't need you!

#WarAgainstTecno!
i pity nigeria staff working for tecno
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by Acidosis(m): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by Acidosis(m): 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
pedstan: Tecno telecoms nig pays 20k to Bsc holder with unfriendly working conditions. Even at the end of the month you are not sure of collecting the 20k due to so many deductions. Late comming attract 500naira penalty. Staffs are empoyed and sack at random at their care center by the indian head. Their slogan "customer is their god, their staff is their slave" what a shame. Not recomended for Nigerian graduate.
www.nairaland.com/1102153/unannounced-vacancies/41
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by OCTAVO: 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
Pls guys let's support this campaign and fight for our brothers and sisters working with Tecno company. Let's be United and stand up as one against every form of maltreatment displayed toward their staffs. Remember in one way or the other, we have relatives working there. Let's fight for them and get our message across to the Chinese racist company!
I've been hearing about this for long. This is a good move.
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by physise(m): 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
OCTAVO: Pls guys let's support this campaign and fight for our brothers and sisters working with Tecno company. Let's be United and stand up as one against every form of maltreatment displayed toward their staffs. Remember in one way or the other, we have relatives working there. Let's fight for them and get our message across to the Chinese racist company!
lets protest
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by Acidosis(m): 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
OCTAVO: Pls guys let's support this campaign and fight for our brothers and sisters working with Tecno company. Let's be United and stand up as one against every form of maltreatment displayed toward their staffs. Remember in one way or the other, we have relatives working there. Let's fight for them and get our message across to the Chinese racist company!

God bless you, sir...

The message is spreading with the speed of light.
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by Acidosis(m): 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
physise: lets protest

Since the workers are scared (fear of loosing their 'jobs') to stage a protest, best is to spread the ill-treatment online.
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by albacete(m): 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
How did they get into d country to start with?

#TeamSayNoToPoorWorkingConditions#
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by elbryant(m): 12:18am On Aug 01, 2013
#tecnoteam
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by ITbomb(m): 1:31am On Aug 01, 2013
The staff should have handy a recorded evidence cos I'm going somewhere .
Meanwhile , let me get a petition in at www.ripoffreport.com .

1 Like

Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by Jeezyy(m): 3:03am On Aug 01, 2013
If the workers don't like d kind of treatment they receive cn't they just quit n go somewere else, must they work at tecno!. Abeg i get my own problems to take care of
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by NEROSKY(m): 3:35am On Aug 01, 2013
_
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by NEROSKY(m): 4:26am On Aug 01, 2013
Let's beg for front page first...
@ topic, I pity for Nigerians, I push the blame to our useless government, who values foreigner more than we, Indians are taking advantage of our unemployment, our government are so dumb that they only care about the token they get from this Indians, they made us slave in own country... Just check all the companies headed or own by Indians e.g European @ mile 2, lagos, they paste a sticker that if your hand is cut off by machine your money is #500 if you die they will give your family #2000 *crying*

For the Chinese, i don't know them for dehumanisation but whereby our government don't know we exists, anything can happen, any investor can do whatever he/she wishes

All the same, i think Tecno is owned by a Nigerian
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by omoobajeje1(m): 5:35am On Aug 01, 2013
Is that d best thing u can say u fool.
Jeezyy: If the workers don't like d kind of treatment they receive cn't they just quit n go somewere else, must they work at tecno!. Abeg i get my own problems to take care of

1 Like

Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 01, 2013
enuf is enuf.
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by pendusky(m): 5:54am On Aug 01, 2013
AM IN! FRONT PAGE PLS!!!!!
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by mrdrizzy(m): 6:01am On Aug 01, 2013
Jeezyy: If the workers don't like d kind of treatment they receive cn't they just quit n go somewere else, must they work at tecno!. Abeg i get my own problems to take care of
olodo,all these tecno freaks,how many jobs have u seen in nigeria!,if there were to be other jobs dey could have moved elsewhere,imagine 20k for BSC HOLDER,AWON OLOSHI
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by ebamma(m): 6:11am On Aug 01, 2013
Bao yei iron and steel factory here i calabar, another chinese company who make iron roads pay their nigerian labourers a 300 naira wage daily, which translates to 9k everymonth, i remember meeting many staff who could not even speak english. Chinese companies pay very low wages, branch and ask any staff working for them and u will hear the same story
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by sanandreas(m): 7:05am On Aug 01, 2013
Nigerians demand better working condition
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by Youngpo413: 7:28am On Aug 01, 2013
Too bad
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by eraly(m): 7:31am On Aug 01, 2013
Seriously, dis country is going down n we can choose to go down wit it or rescue it by voiceing our mind out. Our government is d 1 killing us in dis country. I just cnt Imagine this happening in a country dat is Blessed by GOD. GEJ Government, pls wakeup. (*crying*)
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2013
Where's the Unity and brotherly love we need amongst us?
Who will help u when u nid help with such comment of urs?
sad
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by caukerzee(m): 8:11am On Aug 01, 2013
You are one of the reasons why this country is not moving foward. Yet I know you are quick to point fingers at the goverment.
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by OCTAVO: 8:16am On Aug 01, 2013
My people, how can we involve NLC in this campaign? I think they should be able to help.
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by Koolmexxi(m): 8:20am On Aug 01, 2013
U guys are jus so funny. Campaign Against Tecno like seriously? Why don't we sit back and analyse some issues before u go about ur baseless campaign. If any of dis claims are true den u need to ask urself these...
How much is d minimum wage in dis country? Wat are their union leaders doing about issues brought before them cos obviously they do hav a union headed by fellow Nigerians abi na d Chinese also b labour leaders? How many factories in dis country including d indigenous ones actually have a reasonable package in place for it's workers Incase of an industrial accident? And most importantly Wat are d alternatives out there for workers who decide to quit?
I have no idea where these claims are coming from and how true dey are but until there are proofs, they remain baseless.
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by TeenageMoney(m): 8:31am On Aug 01, 2013
Supported
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by caukerzee(m): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2013
Really shocking.
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by Djtm(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2013
The Nigerian government is a little bit better than useless!!!! I mean, WTH? A foreign company? I dunno who's more crazy; techno or FG.
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by caukerzee(m): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2013
Koolmexxi: U guys are jus so funny. Campaign Against Tecno like seriously? Why don't we sit back and analyse some issues before u go about ur baseless campaign. If any of dis claims are true den u need to ask urself these...
How much is d minimum wage in dis country? Wat are their union leaders doing about issues brought before them cos obviously they do hav a union headed by fellow Nigerians abi na d Chinese also b labour leaders? How many factories in dis country including d indigenous
We have more than 10 people that have encountered the company saying the same thing and yet you call the claims baseless? How many companies racially abuse their workers? How many employers go as far as slapping and spitting on their workers? How many companies have illegal immigrants as their employers? How many companies make their employees work for more than 8 hours a day and delay salary payments just to give them peanuts in the end? How many companies sack their workers on complaining about harsh working conditions? Nigerians like you love and beg for slavery. You worship the white skin and can kiss the feet of any white meat you see. The cancer of inferiority complex has eaten you rotten beyond remedy. Our brothers and sisters are crying and seeking help, the do not have a voice yet all you see to do is defend your white gods because they brainwashed you some little toys Go get a life!!!

1 Like

Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2013
no wonder their product is cheap,they are robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Asians are fvcking people,they are slave masters,aided by leaders.
Re: War Against Tecno Campaign! by encryptjay(m): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2013
Una sure?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phone Problem, "Mobile Network Not Available" . / "This Accessory May Not Be Supported" On Iphone / Meet The Phone That Features A Massive 18,000mah Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.