|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,233,970 members, 4,889,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2019 at 05:06 PM
|Female Content Management Executive Position by Paentera(m): 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2013|
We are a firm with an opening for the position of Content Management Executive in a full-time role. We look to recruit female individuals that possess the following skill set:
• Previous experience in a client facing role will be an advantage however having no former experience should not deter you
• Possess Administrative or customer service background and exercises the following dispositions - highly dependable, highly creative, integrity, discretion, enthusiastic, and overall a cheerful attitude
• Technologically literate with working knowledge of with MS Office Suite including MS Word and Excel.
• Working knowledge of the Internet
• Good organizational skills and record keeping (attention to detail is critical)
• Cheerful presence and people skills
• Possess Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Must be able to work in a tight knit team
• MUST reside in Ikeja or its environs.
• Must be Female
• Possess at least 5 credits in WAEC with minimum of C5 in English Language
• Must possess minimum of HND
• Must not be more than 30 years of age.
Suitable candidates should forward their resume with NAIRALANDCOMEX2013 as the subject title to () on or before 2nd August, 2013.
|Re: Female Content Management Executive Position by Ishilove: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2013|
Shey your firm no get name ni?
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25