Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Free Website Design For Nairalanders. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Website Design For Nairalanders. (2373 Views)

Get a Logo Design For Your Business / Soft Loan For Nairalanders / Free Ebooks For Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by nupera: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
nuperaservicesltd@gmail.com
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by hamlak(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
nupera: nuperaservicesltd@gmail.com

Sent you a mail. check and get back to us ASAP.
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by Praise5: 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
I
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by hamlak(m): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
Praise5: I'M INTERESTED AND MY EMAIL IS Sugagirl2010@yahoo.com

@Praise5, I have sent u a mail. Check now.

regards
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by claycares: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
I need it too. Details pls
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by Bazikd(m): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
Am interested bro. bazikd@gmail.com
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by stanlo4we(m): 5:45am On Aug 05, 2013
am interested stansbiz2k@gmail.com
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by dabiko(m): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2013
pmanager057@gmail.com pls am interested.
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by hamlak(m): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2013
@ jossybig, claycares, Bazikd.

Sent you mails. Pls check your email accts.

cheers.
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by hamlak(m): 10:33am On Aug 05, 2013
@ stanlo4we and dabiko.

I have sent u more info by email.

cheers.
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by Toptic(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
Website Flipping Seminar 1.0 How we make over $2,000 monthly from domains we register with just $10

Hi Nairalanders,

I'm glad to be here again after few days outside...but this time around i come with something brilliant.
It's indeed the best deal to happen around here for long and its a combination of me and one flippa wizard.

How do I mean?
Late last year, i met a guy that is making close to $2,000 monthly building and flipping domain names on flippa.com. And i was like he might be using a strategy that will stop working just anytime so i ignored it.

Without wasting your precious time here. I decided to get in touch with time this year again and i was suprised when he told me all my strategy in website flipping are old and cant bring me good cash, after i was told this i decided to give his method a trial and believe me it is whao!

So if you're opportune to transport yourself to Akure, Ondo State this 17th of August, he is ready to show all the underground secrets that had brought him over $26,000 even from his bedroom.

Why im inviting others to this?
Friends, i understand you cant just succeed without helping others...and this wizard never agreed to even come out live with me but you know me now...

Anyway, you'll need to know more about the seminar and what is in it for you.

Just visit www.amazoncashsecret.com

Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by ovieohene: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
I am interested also on the website thing. Pls send me details here: brighternbrighter@gmail.com
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by johnj7818(m): 6:03am On Aug 06, 2013
an interested
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 06, 2013
This one that you are accepting everyone that's interested, what time are you gonna av to design everyone's website. Except u r using he same format for them.
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by hamlak(m): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
Pls Mod help, Toptic has hijacked my thread. He sneaked in an advert under my thread. I think this is in contravention of the rules. Kindly remove his post from my thread. Whether you ban him or not is not my biz.
Thanks.
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by dotcomnamename: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
hamlak: Pls Mod help, Toptic has hijacked my thread. He sneaked in an advert under my thread. I think this is in contravention of the rules. Kindly remove his post from my thread. Whether you ban him or not is not my biz.
Thanks.

Can't you do my website when i already have domain and hosting? grin
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by hamlak(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
ovieohene: I am interested also on the website thing. Pls send me details here: brighternbrighter@gmail.com

sent a mail to your email address.
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by dotcomnamename: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
hamlak:

sent a mail to your email address.

I did not see it. I will add you on YIM rightnow
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by hamlak(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Can't you do my website when i already have domain and hosting? grin

You can have a domain name already, but you need to get HOSTING via us if we are
to design your site free (a $800 value).
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by hamlak(m): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ijogz K: This one that you are accepting everyone that's interested, what time are you gonna av to design everyone's website. Except u r using he same format for them.

This offer is open to every NAIRALANDER, but not everyone will qualify. As stated in our thread, you need to get the HOSTING from us, if we are going to design the website free for you. This is the only condition. You can get your domain from anywhere you like. So as you can see, not everyone who has responded here is going to qualify.

No, the design will not be the same. Each site that we do is going to be unique. This is our biz and we have the resources and knowledge to do as many site as we want within a short time frame. I can even outsource this if it scales up. But it wont as we are going to close the offer soon.

Thanks for your question. This is just our way of saying thanks to the community - Up Nairaland!
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by dotcomnamename: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
hamlak:

This offer is open to every NAIRALANDER, but not everyone will qualify. As stated in our thread, you need to get the HOSTING from us, if we are going to design the website free for you. This is the only condition. You can get your domain from anywhere you like. So as you can see, not everyone who has responded here is going to qualify.

No, the design will not be the same. Each site that we do is going to be unique. This is our biz and we have the resources and knowledge to do as many site as we want within a short time frame. I can even outsource this if it scales up. But it wont as we are going to close the offer soon.

Thanks for your question. This is just our way of saying thanks to the community - Up Nairaland!

ok
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by hamlak(m): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
johnj7818: an interested

Sent you a mail. regards.
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by zeestone99(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2013
pls I'm interested. zeestone99@gmail.com
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by hamlak(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
zeestone99: pls I'm interested. zeestone99@gmail.com

@ zeestone99, sent u a mail.

regards
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by graciousamy: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
I'm interested,
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by hamlak(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
gracious amy: I'm interested, amakagracious@gmail.com

sent u a mail now.

hamlak.
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by Akinsyossy(m): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
i am interested, kindly send the link to akinyosoye@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by hamlak(m): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
Akinsyossy: i am interested, kindly send the link to akinyosoye@hotmail.co.uk

have just sent u a mail. regards
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by meemeee: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
I am very interested,my e-mail is majorfranko04@gmail.com
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by hamlak(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
meemeee: I am very interested,my e-mail is majorfranko04@gmail.com

Sent U a mail. Check.
Re: Free Website Design For Nairalanders. by Idy179(m): 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
Bro am intrestd,pls 4wd it 2 udo.idopise@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Buy All Sorts Of Metal Scraps, For Instant Cash / Printing On Nylon For Bottle Water / I‘m From Libya. My Father Is Dead And I Inherited $19 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.