Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,326 members, 7,867,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Follow My Lead And Get Your Resale Right E-books - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Follow My Lead And Get Your Resale Right E-books (894 Views)

Buy Our "HOT" 1st Grade London Bale Or Select From It And Resale As "NEW"! / Buy Manganese,iron Ore, Lead And Gold In Large Quantity From Reg Miners / Lead And Zinc Inquiry (miners) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Follow My Lead And Get Your Resale Right E-books by samchide(m): 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
TOP 10 WAYS TO GENERATE TRAFFIC AND BUILD YOUR LIST USING BOTH FREE AND ONLINE METHOD

Ten ways to generate traffic and build your list using both free and online method.
You can have the greatest most sales able product in the world but it’s all but worthless if nobody sees it,right. The truth is the web is virtually bursting as it seems with profitable product an affiliate programs to promote. The problem that many of us face is actually getting people to see this product.
Generating online traffic (visitors) and in turn exposure for the products we have chosen to promote, is a challenge particularly for the newbies
With that said I have put together I have put together this simple guide that I am absolute certain that can help you begin generating unlimited target visitors and potential customers starting TODAY
Whether you are promoting your own product or website or affiliate product services you are sure to find a number of suitable advertising solutions here both free and low cost solutions that you can begin applying immediately.

SPECIAL BONUS

This book also come with a BONUS E-BOOK, 41 DYNAMIC WEBMASTER FREEBIES: MARKETING SOFTWARE AND EBOOKS.

To make an order make a deposit of N2000 to GTB Bank
ACCOUNT NUMBER -0051381847.
NAME: SAMUEL CHIDI OKOYE.

BANK : UBA.
NAME :OKOYE CHIDI SAMUEL
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 2039576918

After payment text your teller details,name and HOW TO WIN THE WAR OF INTERNET to 08036028085 or email to xsamchide@gmail.com, and you will receive your product instantly
thanks and God BLESS, SEE YOU AT THE TOP OF SUCCESS.

Re: Follow My Lead And Get Your Resale Right E-books by samchide(m): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
HOW TO WIN THE WAR OF INTERNET MARKETING

This is one great internet marketing e-book
contents

1.Finding the right product to sell
2.How to write a killer headline
3.10 ad copy tips
4.The power of email
5.Creating your mailing list
6.The importance in the follow up
7.How to get ranked in search engine
8.Why you should track your ads
9.What are your up and sell back end
10.What is an affiliate program
11.Top quality affiliate product you can sell
12.Why you should be using joint venture
13.Banners technique proven to work
14.Why good customers support can turbo your business
15.Why it is essential to have your domain name
16.How to successfully used your yahoo classified
17.Protecting your pc before it’s too late
18.Behind scenes
19.Current project and more >>>>>

BONUS

KILLER MARKETING TACTICS

Tactics 1…
How to sell 300% of your products in 72 hours than you did in a month
Tactics 2…
32 ways to breathe new life into any web page
Tactics 3 …
10 free resources that will improve the way you do business online and you can start using them today
Tactics 4…
How to design a killer website that makes sales virtually every time
Tactics 5…
7 keys that every successful web business has in common that can practically gurant5ee your online success
Tactics 6…
How to generate 200-400 hits a week using yahoo Free classified

To make an order make a deposit of N2000 to GTB Bank
ACCOUNT NUMBER -0051381847.
NAME: SAMUEL CHIDI OKOYE.

BANK : UBA.
NAME :OKOYE CHIDI SAMUEL
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 2039576918

After payment text your teller details,name and HOW TO WIN THE WAR OF INTERNET to 08036028085 or email to xsamchide@gmail.com, and you will receive your product instantly
thanks and God BLESS, SEE YOU AT THE TOP OF SUCCESS.

(1) (Reply)

30kmt Of Dpk Available On Ttt / How To Print And Sell Recharge Card Wit Or Without Computer. / Industrial Wood Pellet Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.