Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,648 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

4-bedroom Detached Duplex In Abuja,pay 10% And Move In Now. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4-bedroom Detached Duplex In Abuja,pay 10% And Move In Now. (1218 Views)

Apartments In Abuja Pay Monthly Or Yearly / Apartments In Abuja - Pay Monthly Or Yearly / Buy Plots In Abuja - Pay By Mortgage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4-bedroom Detached Duplex In Abuja,pay 10% And Move In Now. by muktarah: 1:57pm On May 29, 2008
duplex available for sale in abuja, pay 10% and move in immediately,property ready for inspection.serious buyers should mail me at muktarah@yahoo.com.please do not mail me for pictures,interested buyers should fix a date for inspection.its a four bedroom with study and enough space to build your boys' quarters.i would be expecting your mails.thank you very much.
Re: 4-bedroom Detached Duplex In Abuja,pay 10% And Move In Now. by muktarah: 2:02pm On May 29, 2008
still available
Re: 4-bedroom Detached Duplex In Abuja,pay 10% And Move In Now. by landis(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2008
Hakir,

whats the asking price?

where in Abuja?
Re: 4-bedroom Detached Duplex In Abuja,pay 10% And Move In Now. by landis(m): 2:42pm On May 29, 2008
FYI.
muktarah and dswebmas are ONE and same person and he is FRAUD

see evidence below:

Oct 4th, 2007, dswebma posted below. look at the email address in RED

Re: 4-bedroom Detached Duplex In Abuja,pay 10% And Move In Now. by tai2(m): 2:45pm On May 29, 2008
The more you see the less you understand. shocked
Re: 4-bedroom Detached Duplex In Abuja,pay 10% And Move In Now. by landis(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2008
Same DSWEBMAS alias muktarah, who want to sell FAKE houses to innocent people posted below:
grin cheesy grin

Re: 4-bedroom Detached Duplex In Abuja,pay 10% And Move In Now. by landis(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2008
And in case DSWEBMAS alias muktarah tries to change the email address. here is evidence for reference

grin cheesy grin

Re: 4-bedroom Detached Duplex In Abuja,pay 10% And Move In Now. by Tiphareth(m): 6:09pm On May 29, 2008
Spot on!!! DSWEBMAS alias muktarah should go and look for work. Lazy idiot.
Re: 4-bedroom Detached Duplex In Abuja,pay 10% And Move In Now. by hakir(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2008
@ landis

just to clarify that am not the same as muktarah, and i don't knw about the house in question. perhaps he should say where it is located, the price it goes for and his contact address where he can be reached other than his mail.

@ muktarah

pls be specific and give full details. i will like to take a look at the house. u can reach me on 08069585568.

thanks

hakir
Re: 4-bedroom Detached Duplex In Abuja,pay 10% And Move In Now. by kharis(m): 5:47pm On May 30, 2008
I'm particularly impressed about the fact that Nairalanders are rather watchful folks,

Caveat emptor.
Re: 4-bedroom Detached Duplex In Abuja,pay 10% And Move In Now. by gewin: 10:19pm On May 30, 2008
URGENT NEED FOR ACCOMMODATION IN ABUJA IN THE NEXT 10 HOURS!!!!!!!

PLS CAN ANYONE IN THE HOUSE HELP ME WITH AN ACCOMMODATION IN ABUJA(GARKI,WUSE,MAITAMA OR ASOKORO). SPEC:1 BEDROOM FLAT OR SELFCONTAIN OR SHARED ROOM/APARTMENT.CONSTANT LIGHT AND WATER ALSO.
PLS HELP, IT'S PRETTY URGENT. CALL ME ON 08036687163.
THNX

(1) (Reply)

State-of The-art Fully Finished Mansion For Sale In Asokoro Abuja @ N500m / Ikoyi Apartment For Rent - 450k / Flat For Rent At Parkview Estate Ago Palace Way Okota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.