Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Funke Akindele’s Ex-husband Kehinde Oloyede Blasts Her Fans “i’m Not A Tout" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele’s Ex-husband Kehinde Oloyede Blasts Her Fans “i’m Not A Tout" (1593 Views)

Funke Akindele Releases Hot Gym Pictures For Her Fans / Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! / Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele’s Ex-husband Kehinde Oloyede Blasts Her Fans “i’m Not A Tout" by AlexPowell(m): 7:56am On Aug 01, 2013
July 30, 2013 – Funke Akindele’s Ex-Husband
Kehinde Oloyede Blasts Her Supporter “I’m
Not A Tout Or Garage Boy”
The former husband of Nigerian actress Funke
Akindele whom she dumped secretly few weeks
ago has taken the case to Encomium magazine.
In a recent interview on Encomium, Mr
Kehinde Oloyede popularly called Almaroof
debunked online reports claiming he is an
illiterate.
Mr Almaroof who claims he works as an Estate
developer said he decided to let Funke go in
order not to interfere with her career.
Kenny said his friends has advised him to ignore
insults from Funke Akindele’s fans calling him an
illiterate and all sort of demeaning names.
Check out what Funke Akindele’s ex-husband
told Encomium;
“She’s still married to me. They wrote that I am
a tout, from what you are seeing here now, do I
look like a tout or garage boy? They also said I’m
a drop out, from the way you and I have been
speaking, do I speak like someone who did not
go to school? I have decided to follow the advice
of those who said I should not join issues with
her and her supporters. I am not a celebrity. I
am an estate developer. She is the star that has
her career to protect and I don’t want to be the
one to spoil her career“.
Few weeks ago, Almaroof exposed the crack in
their marriage when he took to his Facebook
page to say he’s done with Funke.
Since then, he hasn’t let go of his ex-movie star
wife.
In another interview he granted during the time
of the crash, he said he’s still legally married to
Funke.
Almaroof should just let the sleeping dogs lie.
Funke has made up her mind not to continue to
with him, then let her be.
This is the time for the actress to be more
prayerful.
May God deliver her.

Re: Funke Akindele’s Ex-husband Kehinde Oloyede Blasts Her Fans “i’m Not A Tout" by thetrustworthy: 8:22am On Aug 01, 2013
First of all,introduction.i thank God for giving me this opportunity to be FTC couple with that this is my first time commenting on a thread.And at the same time pray for those who have been looking for this opportunity.THANKS
Re: Funke Akindele’s Ex-husband Kehinde Oloyede Blasts Her Fans “i’m Not A Tout" by keddyluv(f): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2013
Whr is d luv der once shared. when Jesus in d family, api api home. Make una cari una problems go meet God and stop disturbing Us.
Re: Funke Akindele’s Ex-husband Kehinde Oloyede Blasts Her Fans “i’m Not A Tout" by greatgod2012(f): 8:47am On Aug 01, 2013
Is this man mature at all?
I believe a mature man should know that it's not everything said by people that he should respond to.
His attitude is really matching his description of a tout, garage boy, immaturity and illiterate.
May God help him o.
Re: Funke Akindele’s Ex-husband Kehinde Oloyede Blasts Her Fans “i’m Not A Tout" by slimyem: 9:13am On Aug 01, 2013
Both of them sholud just shut up already!
Re: Funke Akindele’s Ex-husband Kehinde Oloyede Blasts Her Fans “i’m Not A Tout" by AlexPowell(m): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2013
Amen.
That man just need the help of God to stop his madness.
Re: Funke Akindele’s Ex-husband Kehinde Oloyede Blasts Her Fans “i’m Not A Tout" by homesteady(m): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2013
Yawns! Mtcheeeeeeeewwwww

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Ghollywood Actress Jackie Appiah Comes Out As Positive For HIV! / Top 10 African Richest Musicians / Your Hair Is Your Beauty_luchihairline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.