Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children (18405 Views)

Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) / Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) / Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by Kinikini: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
@AnOlAd,

While I know you deliberately cast aspersion on Hausas and muslims but pretended you did not mean to, I will anwer you.
Child molestation is not peculiar to a tribe or religion; you know this. Last week or thereabout, a deeper life pastor in the South East confessed he molested a under age. I did not see any post making it a xtian thing.

If we want to grow this country, collectively we should be determined to wipe out ethnic and religious bigotry.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by supaeagles(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
tintingz: Why ya'll shouting yerima?
Little Girls of nowadays want se;x like cray and knows how to carress a dick grin
From the op's reportNa waa o... Is this for real?
it does NOT make it right, when there is an adult and a child, that adult has to take control of the situation.... and besides he is obviously lying with his version of the story. I hope the under aged molester gets what he deserves
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by Henrypraise: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
He is rewarding the girl for fasting, is he allah? And he got some relieve for rewarding the minor. this Moslem folks really make me laugh.
Why are the mothers crying? Yerima said their religion permits it.

1 Like

Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by debetmx(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
How this men manage to get an attention is what I can comprehend. Every week we read about men sleeping with their daughters. What is happening to men of my generation. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by paparazzi1987(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
AnOlAd: Am sorry but Hausa people and Muslim guys I am really confused about all this children sex thing.... Please some illuminate me are there no older girls of age in that part of the country for sex and marriage? am not condemning any religion or people but please someone explain to me pls.... Confused face

Guy Religion does not justify human behavior..irrespective of your religion You can do
Good as well as bad things
You can be a Philanthropist as well as a miser
You can be loved by others as well a been hated by others
etc...
All these does not put any religion in a bad spot, rather it is the people that fails to follow the doctrine of their respective religions.
I am a MUSLIMS (from southwest) but most of my friends are Christians from southern part of the country.We share happy moments as well
as sad moments but they never castigate my religion neither do i criticize theirs.
Parent and environment really influence peoples' (bad and negative) behavior.
No religion preaches evil (or have you seen any religion that encourages rape,adultery,fornication,Arm robbery,etc ?);
It is the negative effect of the environment that we lived in that is kicking against the preachings of our religions.

Please browse this url and tell me if your argument is true
http://www.punchng.com/metro/police-probe-girls-death-after-sex-with-boy-20/
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by AnOlAd: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kinikini: @AnOlAd,

While I know you deliberately cast aspersion on Hausas and muslims but pretended you did not mean to, I will anwer you.
Child molestation is not peculiar to a tribe or religion; you know this. Last week or thereabout, a deeper life pastor in the South East confessed he molested a under age. I did not see any post making it a xtian thing.

If we want to grow this country, collectively we should be determined to wipe out ethnic and religious bigotry.

Peace

@ kinikini thanks for answering me sensibly, but I specifically mentioned Hausa and Islam not cos I want ethnic or religious fight, but from all that is going on at Senate and all Muslim people coming out to defend the underage marriage and how it their right as a Muslim and most of them are from the north, that why I directed my question to that part of the country...
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by rindee(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
Are we men loosing it or rather back to the stone age or may be still, evolution.
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by passionate88: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
Some men eh!, and na during their ramadam period o. Shey na d good b this wey dm dey good for a month?. Fvckin hypocrits

1 Like

Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by deeptesting(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
Seriously this is getting out of hand ooooooo.....Which one be dis molestation of under age children everyday for dis country? Now a 17yr old girl killed someone who is molestation her by bleeping her six times a day, some people dey castigate her for breaking free from jail..
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by japhmanuel: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
The guy na total idiot
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by Kinikini: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
All,

How often do you hear offenders get prosecuted and jailed if guilty. Many sex offenders be it under age or not go unpunished.

The reason being that our process to investigate sex crime and judicial process of prosecuting accused persons do not protect the victims well enough. The fear of stigmatization that could come from the flawed legal and investigative system discourage many victims and their families and have embolden the perpetrators. Have you ever witnessed how police interogate ladies reporting sex abuses? Sometimes really absurb and degrading I must say.
It is disappointing that the senate that should focus on working to correct these obvious lapses in the system was busy trying to legalize child marriage.
Sure, Nigeria needs serious help.

1 Like

Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
what are the chances of growing up a virgin girl in the "decent" nut north

1 Like

Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by Solowande(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
dat guy don plot graph, na wetin b d gradient?
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by volcanoash(f): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
Driver was lying that he didn't penetrate. After Zainab helped him caress his joystick, he was armed with a full and “sustained” Attention of his organ to be able to penetrate... Ask Keyamo.
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by dozai: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
Why all this screaming. Are they not of marriageable age?? He should marry them joor. Afterall no be him be d first. It don tey
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by stanleyeffico: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
na wa oooo! meanin he has molested his own chldrn na...!
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by Ama28(f): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
The fear of the likes of Yerimma had made many of these cases of child molestation go unreported in the North.
Imagine a man with 11 kids molesting a child, when this girl ends up on the street then Yerimma will use them as reference for his poetic defence about the street he live in.
We are lucky he didn't accuse the child of seducing him.

He belongs to the zoo!
Kudos to the Mother for speaking up and not covering the case in the name of sharia!
Imagine all the Mallams he has molested their kids and they didn't do anything to ensure that other kids will be safe
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by QasAdex: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
[quote author=Gombs]Y'all shd imagine a primary 4/5 pupli on d street...den imagine wot a bearded goro chewing ankle-lenght-trouser-wearing aboki saw dat made him wanna have ssexx with her..she aint got bobby, nor asssss nor curves...still Yerima dem said their religion permitted such.

I am surprised the girls' family were alarmed n went to a police station. What's d diff btw d aboki dat did this 'illegally' and anoda dat 'legally' married a 10yr old n use his black mamba to destroy d girls congo!?[u dude keep ur fuckn mouth Y are u judging majority by a minority attitude]
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by QasAdex: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
[quote author=murimoney]the were sef even don born a football team. I suppose he was looking for a goal keeper to register them for NFL division 2. grin[/i no feel laf ooo]
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by Psalmpy(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
Video Believed To Be Of The United States' First Same-Sex Marriage Is Revealed!
Even though Minnesota will become the 12th state in the nation to legalize same sex marriage later this week, the state and the nation owe a great deal to a marriage that happened 42 years ago towards furthering the cause of marriage equality.

In 1971, Jack Baker and Michael McConnell were wed in Minneapolis in the first recorded, in more
READ MORE USING THE LINK BELOW
http://abangaonline..com/2013/08/video-believed-to-be-of-united-states.html
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
where are we heading 2.na wa oh...
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by Acecube(m): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
chi 3280: YERIMA -a person who is fond of molesting underage girls.

Example:

Please do not YERIMA me.

The YERIMAZATION of Nigerian underage girls should be of concern to the president.

My Boyfriend YERIMAIZES me a lot on bed.

The study of molestation is called YERIMALOGY.

If i YERIMA you, you won't be the same again.

grin
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by ojabel(m): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
church Agbasa:
Why is this man interested in only Mallams underage daughters?
church Agbasa: [b]Why is this man interested in only Mallams underage daughters?
[/b]
church Agbasa: Why is this man interested in only Mallams underage daughters?

Because that's his own area of specialization.
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by basty: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
Their religion allows this, why are you people compiling?
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by abdol262(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
Allah ne ya kama shi. dama idan dubu ta cika anythng can happen
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by BetaThings: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
ayooluwa2:

http://leadership.ng/news/010813/i-raped-only-6-children-bank-driver-confesses
Minor
Leadership should have not used her name!
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by Kingsman008(m): 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
why are u people now complaining, useless muslims, i think u people said ur religion allows underage marriage or is this not one of them? If the small girls should be given out for early marriage as young as from 6 years up, then why complaining of having carnal knowledge of 10 years old girl? Confused religion, how i wish u people have ur own separate world. Useless idiots, and useless religion
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 02, 2013
Tafee: during fasting for God sake

OK Bro,Kids should only be molested after Fasting Period.
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by DrSadikMagaji(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2013
chi 3280: OPAN YERIMA STYLE!! grin
funny
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by DrSadikMagaji(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2013
AnOlAd: Am sorry but Hausa people and Muslim guys I am really confused about all this children sex thing.... Please some illuminate me are there no older girls of age in that part of the country for sex and marriage? am not condemning any religion or people but please someone explain to me pls.... Confused face
is it only Hausa ŋ Muslim ppl?
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by DrSadikMagaji(m): 11:13am On Aug 02, 2013
chi 3280: YERIMA -a person who is fond of molesting underage girls.

Example:

Please do not YERIMA me.

The YERIMAZATION of Nigerian underage girls should be of concern to the president.

My Boyfriend YERIMAIZES me a lot on bed.

The study of molestation is called YERIMALOGY.

If i YERIMA you, you won't be the same again.

grin
1 sentence for you bro!

Limited edition mumu
Re: Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
YERIMANIZATION: good job boy... Yerima :YERIMANIZATION: good job boy... Yerima

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti / Bash Ali In Jail Over Criminal Intimidation / Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.