Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan (1939 Views)

CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina / Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style / APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by Godmann(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2013
By Saharareporters, New York
The Jama’atu Nasir Islam (JNI), led by Sultan of Sokoto, Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar III, today declared that there was a grand design to plunge Northern Nigeria – and by extension Nigeria – into a deeper crisis.

The Sultan, who is the leader of Nigerian Muslims, was reacting to yesterday’s bombings in the Sabon Gari area of Kano town and Saturday’s violent attacks in Borno State. The Sultan’s reaction was contained in a statement issued in Kaduna.

It stated: “JNI once again under the leadership of His Eminence, Alhaji Muhammad Sa'ad Abubakar, CFR, mni, the Sultan of Sokoto and the President-General, received with bewilderment the news of the orchestrated multiple bomb blasts which were reported to have occurred yesterday night, at Sabon Gari, Kano, Kano State resulting in collateral damages and many lives lost. We strongly condemn the inhuman and ungodly act in its totality as it is reprehensible, and we equally call for calm and restraint. As it has always been our prayers, whatsoever is the intent/motive of the perpetrators of these contemptible acts, they will never succeed insha'Allah.

“JNI is perplexed that this act of unleashing terror on human lives continues unabated, despite visible number of uncountable security check-points mounted all through Northern Nigeria. More worrisome is the fact that this beastly act of terror comes just 24 hours after unleashing same on fishermen and traders in Kaka and Kukawa Local Government Areas of Borno State, which also claimed many innocent lives and [the loss] of many properties worth millions of naira.”

The JNI further stated: “These repeated acts call for concerted introspection, as they again point to the fact that there is the urgent need for proactive and effective ways of addressing these precarious security upheavals presently being witnessed in the country. JNI is also worried and cannot understand what is really happening. The perpetrators should be fished out and punished in accordance with the laws of the land.

“While we send our condolences to the families of the bereaved, the Government of Borno and Kano States, their Royal Highnesses, Shehu of Borno and the Emir of Kano, we once again call on all concerned as a matter of urgency to nip in the bud future re-occurrences, which we don't pray for. As it is becoming more and more glaring to the right thinking person, there is a grand design to push the entire North into deeper crises and by extension the Nigerian federation.

“Therefore, we call on all Muslims to fervently engage in Du’a (prayer), that will bring an end to these nagging nightmares of insecurity in our great country and may Allah, the Most High, save us from the enemies of peace and development, whosesoever they may be, especially that we are in the most sacred days of Ramadan. Hence all Imams are to include this in their respective Al-Qunut (special prayers). Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!”

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/there-grand-design-plunge-northern-nigeria-deeper-crises-sultan

Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by Emperor007: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2013
Hmmmmm, really?

Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by Osyxcel(m): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2013
Then find a way to destroy the plan, not just words without action.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by donpope1(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2013
Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by Godmann(m): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2013
Osyxcel: Then find a way to destroy the plan, not just words without action.

How do you expect him to find a way to destroy the plan. Does he command Nigerian Police, Armed Forces, SSS or NIA?

What then becomes the dtuties of the Presidency?

Was it the American citizens that Fight Terrorrism or the America Presidency?
Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2013
Nigeria has never have it this bad......
Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by usba: 11:16am On Aug 01, 2013
Godman_n:

How do you expect him to find a way to destroy the plan. Does he command Nigerian Police, Armed Forces, SSS or NIA?

Abeg tell am ohhhh
Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by IyfeNamikaze(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2013
Godman_n:

Is it the presidency that fight terrorrism or the military?

1 Like

Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by Godmann(m): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2013
ilugunboy: Nigeria has never have it this bad......

Yes. We have never had it this bad.

Most annoying is the fact that we lack the ability to see where the problem is coming from. And if we cannot diagnose the problem properly, a solution will never come.

Our enemies have succeeded in dividing us. They have set us against each other. So long as we remain divided; the mutual distrust and suspicion will never allow us see the truth.

The Igbos, Yorubas and Huasas; every other Nigerians residence in the North is being massacred on daily basis and no one is owning up to the responsibility of leading the task to reveal who the real killers are.

Can the North be destroying itself? I have serious doubt. Does the South have the capacity to inflict this level of damage on the North? I have doubts?

Who then is responsible? Can Northern go to the extent of maiming their people and their home economy for the sake of politics as being alleged by Southerners? This does not make sense.

Is Jonathan administration responsible? I cannot see how this can be possible?

Who then is responsible? I suspect an external Aggressor with ulterior motive. Which motive can I attribute to this? The motive of 2015 as stated years ago by the American secret services.

Who then is responsible for the carnage in northern Nigeria? I suspect same international spy-network working with some paid local collaborators.

Who is the Federal government culpable? Their inability to marshal a solution is telling. I suspect senior people in this government and the security services have been heavily compromised. Also very important is the fact that our military men these days are hardly qualified. Nepotism has finished every aspect of our national life.

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by usba: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze:
The military takes instructions from the president.
Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 01, 2013
Godman_n:

Most annoying is the fact that we lack the ability to see where the problem is coming from. And if we cannot diagnose the problem properly, a solution will never come.

Our enemies have succeeded in dividing us. They have set us against each other. So long as we remain divided; the mutual distrust and suspicion will never allow us see the truth.

The Igbos, Yorubas and Huasas; every other Nigerians residence in the North is being massacred on daily basis and no one is owning up to the responsibility of leading the task to reveal who the real killers are.

Can the North be destroying itself? I have serious doubt. Does the South have the capacity to inflict this level of damage on the North? I have doubts?

Who then is responsible? Can Northern go to the extent of maiming their people and their home economy for the sake of politics as being alleged by Southerners? This does not make sense.

Who then is responsible? I suspect an external Aggressor with ulterior motive. Which motive can I attribute to this? The motive of 2015 as stated years ago by the American secret services.

Who then is responsible for the carnage in northern Nigeria? I suspect same international spy-network working with some paid local collaborators.

Who is the Federal government culpable? Their inability to marshal a solution is telling. I suspect senior people in this government and the security services have been heavily compromised. Also very important is the fact that our military men these days are hardly qualified. Nepotism has finished every aspect of our national life.

In as much...I don't much believe in conspiracy theories....you have some very valid and though-provoking points up there.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by Godmann(m): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze:

The Presidency is the Commander in Chief of the military. He is like the Managing Director who runs it. When he fails in his appointments of key personell, the military fails. If he gets it rights, the military works.

To the extent that the military fails is the failing of whoever becomes the presidency.

Remember SSS and NIA is more important when it comes to fighting Terrorism than the normal soldiers. They should have gone underground, taps phones, monitor movement os money from banks to estblish who is funding Boko Haram.

When it comes to tapping activists and politicians phone numbers, they do it well. But when it comes to national security, they cannot do it. Because their motivation is selfish and evil.

I doubt their sincerity in all this. Honestly, I trust not even GEJ. So many bloods is being wasted. So many people are dying. Nothing is working. people are just stealing and playing politics.

It is so annoying. If I can stage a coup, righjt now, I will carry out one.

I am so disgusted.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by Godmann(m): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

In as much...I don't much believe in conspiracy theories....you have some very valid and though-provoking points up there.

Conspiracy theories can never be proven. Only those in SSS and NIA can establish or disprove this. But they do happen. The world is shaped by cacus and casuses. People plot; but plots cancels out plots. Few succeed. few people can follow them.

Every terror act is a plot. Even elections and revolutions results from plots.

You must reason like them to be able to expose them.
Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by Osyxcel(m): 11:43am On Aug 01, 2013
Godman_n:

I agree with you, that's why the Northerners need to find a way to nip this in the bud. The North belongs to the Northerners, they shouldn't allow some elements to destroy the North for them and by extension Nigeria.

They don't control the military, but these people still operate from amongst their midst.
Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by Godmann(m): 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
Osyxcel:

I agree with you, that's why the Northerners need to find a way to nip this in the bud. The North belongs to the Northerners, they shouldn't allow some elements to destroy the North for them and by extension Nigeria.

They don't control the military, but these people still operate from amongst their midst.

I remember clearly the time of Kidnappers in Aba? Why did we not say Igbos or even the Abian should solve the Kidnappers problem? Was it not a combined team of Nigerian Army and Police that went in to quench stuff.

Are we not avoiding the truth by saying the ordinary Northerners should confrot a wider and more difficult phenomnon called terrorrism?

My take is that Boko Haram is beyond ordinary people. I see frustration in the frustrations of the Sultan. I have seen such from Adebayaro of Kano and Shehu of Borno.

As one who have read much about how my people suffered during Biafra and wish nobody such fate; as one who still nurse the aim that Nigeria may work for the benefit of every Nigerian in particular and Blackman in general; as one who sees the hope of a rejevunated Africa from a standing Nigeria; I wish we can stand up as a people and challenge Boko Haram.

I wish we should challenge GEj to confront Boko haram; and give us reasonable explanation to who are responsible for this carnage. I wish anyone who cannot protect all of us as equal citizens should never aspire to rule us.

I wish I can muster the capacity to put this Boko haram to a stop and not onlyt expose all those behind it; but call them to justice.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by Duru1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
Godman_n:

By Saharareporters, New York
The Jama’atu Nasir Islam (JNI), led by Sultan of Sokoto, Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar III, today declared that there was a grand design to plunge Northern Nigeria – and by extension Nigeria – into a deeper crisis.

The Sultan, who is the leader of Nigerian Muslims, was reacting to yesterday’s bombings in the Sabon Gari area of Kano town and Saturday’s violent attacks in Borno State. The Sultan’s reaction was contained in a statement issued in Kaduna.

It stated: “JNI once again under the leadership of His Eminence, Alhaji Muhammad Sa'ad Abubakar, CFR, mni, the Sultan of Sokoto and the President-General, received with bewilderment the news of the orchestrated multiple bomb blasts which were reported to have occurred yesterday night, at Sabon Gari, Kano, Kano State resulting in collateral damages and many lives lost. We strongly condemn the inhuman and ungodly act in its totality as it is reprehensible, and we equally call for calm and restraint. As it has always been our prayers, whatsoever is the intent/motive of the perpetrators of these contemptible acts, they will never succeed insha'Allah.

“JNI is perplexed that this act of unleashing terror on human lives continues unabated, despite visible number of uncountable security check-points mounted all through Northern Nigeria. More worrisome is the fact that this beastly act of terror comes just 24 hours after unleashing same on fishermen and traders in Kaka and Kukawa Local Government Areas of Borno State, which also claimed many innocent lives and [the loss] of many properties worth millions of naira.”

The JNI further stated: “These repeated acts call for concerted introspection, as they again point to the fact that there is the urgent need for proactive and effective ways of addressing these precarious security upheavals presently being witnessed in the country. JNI is also worried and cannot understand what is really happening. The perpetrators should be fished out and punished in accordance with the laws of the land.

“While we send our condolences to the families of the bereaved, the Government of Borno and Kano States, their Royal Highnesses, Shehu of Borno and the Emir of Kano, we once again call on all concerned as a matter of urgency to nip in the bud future re-occurrences, which we don't pray for. As it is becoming more and more glaring to the right thinking person, there is a grand design to push the entire North into deeper crises and by extension the Nigerian federation.

“Therefore, we call on all Muslims to fervently engage in Du’a (prayer), that will bring an end to these nagging nightmares of insecurity in our great country and may Allah, the Most High, save us from the enemies of peace and development, whosesoever they may be, especially that we are in the most sacred days of Ramadan. Hence all Imams are to include this in their respective Al-Qunut (special prayers). Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!”

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/there-grand-design-plunge-northern-nigeria-deeper-crises-sultan

The above trash from so-called Sultan is arrant nonsense. I sincerely hope this would plunge Nigeria into crisis enough to lead to disintegration. It is plain act of sinister for the Sokoto Sultan to call only the Muslims to pray for the jungle called Nigeria instead of Nigerians. By the way, northern region of Nigeria is not inhabited by Muslim alone.

The above crap accredited to one sultan in Sokoto is nothing but a coded message to fellow Muslims.
Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by Osyxcel(m): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
Godman_n:

I remember clearly the time of Kidnappers in Aba? Why did we not say Igbos or even the Abian should solve the Kidnappers problem? Was it not a combined team of Nigerian Army and Police that went in to quench stuff.

Are we not avoiding the truth by saying the ordinary Northerners should confrot a wider and more difficult phenomnon called terrorrism?

My take is that Boko Haram is beyond ordinary people. I see frustration in the frustrations of the Sultan. I have seen such from Adebayaro of Kano and Shehu of Borno.

As one who have read much about how my people suffered during Biafra and wish nobody such fate; as one who still nurse the aim that Nigeria may work for the benefit of every Nigerian in particular and Blackman in general; as one who sees the hope of a rejevunated Africa from a standing Nigeria; I wish we can stand up as a people and challenge Boko Haram.

I wish we should challenge GEj to confront Boko haram; and give us reasonable explanation to who are responsible for this carnage. I wish anyone who cannot protect all of us as equal citizens should never aspire to rule us.

I wish I can muster the capacity to put this Boko haram to a stop and not onlyt expose all those behind it; but call them to justice.

Don't get me wrong. They can't face it alone, they surely need as much help as they can get from the Federal Government, but they also need to complement the efforts of the Federal Govt.

They might be doing something, but they need to do more, these nonenties live and operate amongst them, they have been exposing them in recent times, but these people seem to be too many amongst them. They need to find better means of exposing these people.

These people seem to have mixed so much with the locals, it'll be hard for the security agencies to fish them out all by themselves, this is where d Northern people come in.

Also, I think there are some top officials in d North aiding these people, these officials nid 2 b flushed out.
Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by musiwa36: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
grin

nigeria is fighting rebellion because the majority people do not want nigeria to be one.

what the are trying to do is because i speaking against injustice , they are trying to rope me into been a terrorist, so that they can charge me for something.

they did it to awolowo. when you stand to face bad people they hate change.

nigeria most break up, if not millions will die. area boys will blow up human in building.

there are too many and cant be control. they out number the police and many have guns. they will blow up human. so we cut off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfTTf7nUxAQ

Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
singing and walking, small by small fowl yansh wan open tarara tarara tarara, oga musiwa how today? you don reach 36? grin grin grin grin
Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by Godmann(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
Osyxcel:

Don't get me wrong. They can't face it alone, they surely need as much help as they can get from the Federal Government, but they also need to complement the efforts of the Federal Govt.

They might be doing something, but they need to do more, these nonenties live and operate amongst them, they have been exposing them in recent times, but these people seem to be too many amongst them. They need to find better means of exposing these people.

These people seem to have mixed so much with the locals, it'll be hard for the security agencies to fish them out all by themselves, this is where d Northern people come in.

Also, I think there are some top officials in d North aiding these people, these officials nid 2 b flushed out.

Every body should be suspsect now. The government and security agencies should fish out this people now.
Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by Godmann(m): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
Duru1:

The above trash from so-called Sultan is arrant nonsense. I sincerely hope this would plunge Nigeria into crisis enough to lead to disintegration. It is plain act of sinister for the Sokoto Sultan to call only the Muslims to pray for the jungle called Nigeria instead of Nigerians. By the way, northern region of Nigeria is not inhabited by Muslim alone.

The above crap accredited to one sultan in Sokoto is nothing but a coded message to fellow Muslims.

You sound childish. Grow up. The people killed in kano are not all muslims. boko Haram is killing all Nigerians. We should act within our powers to put whoever is responsible to justice. My brothers and your brothers are being killed everywhere. It is not about Religion. God created all of us and we all deserve a good life
Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by Duru1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
Godman_n:

You sound childish. Grow up. The people killed in kano are not all muslims. boko Haram is killing all Nigerians. We should act within our powers to put whoever is responsible to justice. My brothers and your brothers are being killed everywhere. It is not about Religion. God created all of us and we all deserve a good life

There is no growing up in the subject matter. It does not perturb me whose arse is canned. I have seen more deliberate killings in Nigeria than Boko Haram has perpetrated. All I wanted is something that could lead to disintegration of idiotic Nigeria talk less of the One–Nigeria crap.
Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by Godmann(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
Duru1:

There is no growing up in the subject matter. It does not perturb me whose arse is canned. I have seen more deliberate killings in Nigeria than Boko Haram has perpetrated. All I wanted is something that could lead to disintegration of idiotic Nigeria talk less of the One–Nigeria crap.

I will appreciate your ideas on what becomes of a disintegrated Nigeria. Show me such is better than a Nigeria that is working? Show me how Nigeria that cannot work today will work better when split into tiny enclaves?
Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by Osyxcel(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
Godman_n:

Every body should be suspsect now. The government and security agencies should fish out this people now.

Well, Boko Haram started out by attacking Non-muslims in order to gain the support of some locals, after gaining much needed support, they then started to attack the locals themselves.
All these while they were killing the non-muslims, the Sultan and others didn't show much needed concern

So since they allowed them in 1st instance, they should find way to seperate them from amongst their midst and make d job of the JTF easier.

More intelligence personnel should also be trained and deployed to d troubled areas.
Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by Duru1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
Godman_n:

I will appreciate your ideas on what becomes of a disintegrated Nigeria. Show me such is better than a Nigeria that is working? Show me how Nigeria that cannot work today will work better when split into tiny enclaves?

I honestly want Republic of Igbo land. The number of nation states out of disintegrated Nigeria does not engender a thought in my mind as far as unity is drawn from culture and tradition of the people. I shall have no use for Lagos or Abuja gateways as well as Tin Can. Each republic will be able to learn from each other by rejecting political blunders exhibited by another.
Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by Godmann(m): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
Duru1:

I honestly want Republic of Igbo land. The number of nation states out of disintegrated Nigeria does not engender a thought in my mind as far as unity is drawn from culture and tradition of the people. I shall have no use for Lagos or Abuja gateways as well as Tin Can. Each republic will be able to learn from each other by rejecting political blunders exhibited by another.

I am Igbo like you. Tell me how Igbo will work as a country. What will be the fate of all Igbos in other parts of Nigeria including their investment? Do you think the countries that will emerge will protect them? Have you given a thougths to what is happening to Igbos in Ghana and cameroon; how they are being harrassed?

We will be harrased if and when Nigeria breaks up. Have you thought of being land-locked and its implications? The Niger Delta people will collect taxes on every dam import we make. What about ordinary foods?

When and how are you going to immediately replace the food stuffs coming down from Benue and the North? The yams, Tomatoes, onions and the rest?

What about our population explosion? How soon can we all cope if we all head home?

That apart, when you analyse the economy of scale and large market (which Nigeria can give better than your small Bifra/Ododuwa/Arewa); you will see we are better off staying together.

Ask yourself, why Ecowas, European Union and all the numerous trade zones of the world are coming together. It is only for the sake of big economic market. Now the market we have as being one country you are dividing. Are you aware China is China becuase of the size of their Economy? That is one advantage they have over America and Europe. Population counts when it comes to Economic power.

A country with large population will always attract investment. Such country can dictate the terms of such investments. A small country atracts no investment.

being very honest. Are you aware that Igbo land and South South is more corrupt that Northern part of the country when it comes down to individuals? How are we going to battle this corruption as a country.

I particular, till date, two individuals still pockets all the monthly allocation to my L.G.A. and no one can challenge them. That was how rotten Igbo land can be with our OMATTA mentality.

I see no better place in Igbo as a country than we can get in Nigeria. We can all make Nigeria work for all of us
Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by Duru1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
Godman_n:

I am Igbo like you. Tell me how Igbo will work as a country. What will be the fate of all Igbos in other parts of Nigeria including their investment? Do you think the countries that will emerge will protect them? Have you given a thougths to what is happening to Igbos in Ghana and cameroon; how they are being harrassed?

We will be harrased if and when Nigeria breaks up. Have you thought of being land-locked and its implications? The Niger Delta people will collect taxes on every dam import we make. What about ordinary foods?

When and how are you going to immediately replace the food stuffs coming down from Benue and the North? The yams, Tomatoes, onions and the rest?

What about our population explosion? How soon can we all cope if we all head home?

That apart, when you analyse the economy of scale and large market (which Nigeria can give better than your small Bifra/Ododuwa/Arewa); you will see we are better off staying together.

Ask yourself, why Ecowas, European Union and all the numerous trade zones of the world are coming together. It is only for the sake of big economic market. Now the market we have as being one country you are dividing. Are you aware China is China becuase of the size of their Economy? That is one advantage they have over America and Europe. Population counts when it comes to Economic power.

A country with large population will always attract investment. Such country can dictate the terms of such investments. A small country atracts no investment.

being very honest. Are you aware that Igbo land and South South is more corrupt that Northern part of the country when it comes down to individuals? How are we going to battle this corruption as a country.

I particular, till date, two individuals still pockets all the monthly allocation to my L.G.A. and no one can challenge them. That was how rotten Igbo land can be with our OMATTA mentality.

I see no better place in Igbo as a country than we can get in Nigeria. We can all make Nigeria work for all of us

You have indicted the basis of your argument through the first paragraph. How does being a part of Nigeria prevent harassment of Igbo in Ghana and Cameroon? It is very unfortunate you claimed to be Igbo yet showed damnable ignorance on the geographical delineation of Igbo land. In fact, you are one of those Igbo peeps that compromise the very existence of Igbo people. I honestly do not think Igbo land wants a son or daughter such as you.

When Nigeria disintegrates, please I urge you not to show face in Igbo land because, according to you, it is landlocked. I guess you need to know that one of viable economies in Africa is at home in a landlocked country.

It is unfortunate you dabbled into the so-called economic zones. I should not remind you that countries in the so-called economic zones developed independently and agreed to trade with each another as different entities. If you want to create economic or trade zones of former Nigerian countries or Nigerian Union, I say fine but you should desist from injecting empty argument that can undermine the nationalistic spirit of people looking for true unity that is fueled by identical culture and tradition.

Let me tell you, Nigeria is created to have people who fortunately found themselves in corridor of power to embezzle as much as they could without empathy. Nigeria is a joke and does not entice any sense of patriotism. I had rather have Republic of Igbo land that is struggling economically with bunch of patriotic individuals than Nigeria full of honey with despicable bas.tards.
Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by mikeywise(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
If u think breaking up will solve the problems of Nigeria, then am afraid to tell u wake up from your sleep.
Even if we eventually break up, can Abia and Imo live in peace, can Benue and plateau live in peace, can Rivers and Bayelsa live in peace? The list is endless even within states, we have seen ethnic clashes here and there. These among others are the reasons y breaking up won't solve anything.
By the way, I am full blooded igbo man.
Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by Duru1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
mikeywise: If u think breaking up will solve the problems of Nigeria, then am afraid to tell u wake up from your sleep.
Even if we eventually break up, can Abia and Imo live in peace, can Benue and plateau live in peace, can Rivers and Bayelsa live in peace? The list is endless even within states, we have seen ethnic clashes here and there. These among others are the reasons y breaking up won't solve anything.
By the way, I am full blooded igbo man.

You must be ashamed of yourself to remotely insinuate that Imo and Abia State will still be in existence after the disintegration of Nigeria. This plank of reasoning compounds the problem Nigeria faces today. I am quite sure eastern region of Nigeria sounds like a space excursion to you.
Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by gerald09(m): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
Grand design by whom? Who is trying to?
Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by rash47(m): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
These haramites aren't muslims......the sultan spoke without any bias,only ones with sense and conscience will understand.
Re: There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 02, 2013
Too late, too little, too sad. The North is in ruins already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conference Won't Stop Nigeria's Break-up - Bishop / CORRUPTION: Tambuwal’s Criticism Of Jonathan ‘Unfortunate’- Abati / British Girl Filmed Performing Sex Acts On 24 Men For Free Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.