Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,622 members, 7,955,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

How To Recieve Your Payment Here In Nigeria From Your Online Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Recieve Your Payment Here In Nigeria From Your Online Business (1859 Views)

Shippment/cargo Clearing Dont Pay Us Until You Recieve Your Cargo / Shop & Ship To Nigeria From US With FREE US Address / Best Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recieve Your Payment Here In Nigeria From Your Online Business by emeka94(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
As a person new to online business you would often wonder how you can get your payments to Nigeria. I remember that It gave me a lot of headache until I received my first cheque and I figured most of it out by extensively researching and experience. Besides isn’t making money your main reason for trying your hands in internet business. Below I shall explain some of the ways through which you can receive your money here in Naija without stress or headache.

1. By cheque: it is much better to sign up with companies that pays with cheques as you will not have problems getting your money either directly into your account or your hands. Once you request your payment, a US or EURO cheque (depending on the currency you choose with the company) will be sent your mail address here in Nigeria. However for this happen you must have opened a domiciliary account with a local bank. This method is very slow and may take weeks for the cheque to arrive. Affiliate programs like:

- clickbank

- commission junction

- amazon

Make payments by cheque to their affiliates

2. By credit card/atm: you can use your atm card or if you have a credit card to receive payment. All you need do is to enter your atm card number, expiry date and name on the website of the company you are signing up with to market their products. Visa and MasterCard is accepted by most programs/company but MasterCard is a more reliable card for internet business.

3. Bank wire transfer: your payment is transferred from the senders account to your account in Nigeria. Remember domiciliary account is required for you to receive payments.

4. By PayPal: PayPal is a company or an online bank where you put your electronic money and they send it to your account when your money reaches set money. Let’s say if you agreed to have your money sent once it reaches $500 immediately it reaches PayPal sends you the money. The downside here is that PayPal is not accepted in Nigeria. But if you have a contact in countries that PayPal is accepted you can just open a PayPal account in his name.

5. By merchants here in Nigeria: some companies have representatives here in Nigeria who can buy you for the services rendered. However must online business companies do not have representatives here in Nigeria, so the best option remains payment by electronic means. Western union or MoneyGram is also an available option.

6. Domiciliary account: domiciliary account aka international account is an account that accepts foreign currencies. Once you open such an account an internationally recognized bank, you simply have all your payments wired straight into the account without hassles.

7. Opening a foreign account: you can open a foreign account as non-resident. And have the bank wire your money to your Nigerian account.
for more information visit[url][/url]www.maskedmoney..com

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Taxi App Like Uber, Grab In 2021? / Audio And Musical Equipment For Sales In Instalment Payment Mode / Want To Buy Sorbic Acid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.