Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Latest :sheva Confirms Move. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Latest :sheva Confirms Move. (1258 Views)

Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles / Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion / Who Is Better Eto Of Barca Or Sheva Of Barca? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest :sheva Confirms Move. by 02(m): 5:58pm On May 26, 2006
Sheva have just confirmed that he is leaving Milan.What do u feel.

Re: Latest :sheva Confirms Move. by 02(m): 5:59pm On May 26, 2006
Sheva have just confirmed that he is leaving Milan.What do u feel.

Re: Latest :sheva Confirms Move. by Akolawole(m): 6:55pm On May 26, 2006
I wont believe him until he signs for his desired club.

Two years ago, he was with Roman in Roman's yacht, and everybody think he has signed for Chelsea.

Go Shev!.
Re: Latest :sheva Confirms Move. by my2cents(m): 7:07pm On May 26, 2006
I c nothing wrong with it. He has served Milan well - Coppa Italia, Champions League, Scudetto and (I could be wrong. If so, do tell wink) World Club Championship in Tokyo.

The guy probably needs a better challenge. Like Ballack. Better question is: where should he go? In my opinion, definitely not Chelsea - so much talent, he would probably not play that much. Probably Spain, but what do I know grin
Re: Latest :sheva Confirms Move. by my2cents(m): 7:54pm On May 26, 2006
If true:

I won't blame him - he has accomplished all that needs accomplishing in Italy: Scudetto, Coppa Italia, Champions League. What else is left to conquer in Italy?

The key question should, in my opinion, be: If he leaves Milan, where should he go? In my opinion, certainly not Chelsea - too many stars he wdnt fit in. Probably Spain if I were him, but what do I know? wink
Re: Latest :sheva Confirms Move. by c0dec(m): 11:52pm On May 26, 2006
Shev leaving Milan – official

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may26h.html

i'm not a milan fan but i hate when these things happen. ronaldo did it to inter, now sheva is doing it to milan and what's his reason? a very dumb reason: he wants to learn english. yeah right, the guy is going for the money and i can only blame his wife. women angry
Re: Latest :sheva Confirms Move. by my2cents(m): 5:02am On May 27, 2006
LOL,

Thatz like me saying my moving back to Nigeria has nothing to do with the stress I am going through overseas, but because I want to learn pidgin LOL

Good one Sheva. If no b d money, make u go play for Chelseas for free grin
Re: Latest :sheva Confirms Move. by pixiraver(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2006
His stupid american wife misled him to move to chelsea, i dont know why americans are such bad influences,i support milan with all my life and it breaks my heart to see a milan icon move to the worst team in d galaxy !
Re: Latest :sheva Confirms Move. by my2cents(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2006
i don't know why americans are such bad influences
it breaks my heart to see a milan icon move to the worst team in d galaxy !
Pixiraver, Wrong thread bro/sis. You don't want to go there grin You need to start a brand new post on the above and when we can joust LOL
Re: Latest :sheva Confirms Move. by c0dec(m): 4:17pm On May 27, 2006
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may27i.html

The Ukrainian insists his wish to join Chelsea has been motivated only by his desire to learn English, as his wife – American model Kristen Pazik – is eager to settle down in London.

he's going for the money. sad. gone are the good days of football. when a player goes for money, he never produces his best form. chelsea will only be wasting money. well they can afford it.

del piero can never do that even if juve get relegated.
FORZA JUVE!
Re: Latest :sheva Confirms Move. by Akolawole(m): 12:28am On May 28, 2006
pixiraver:

it breaks my heart to see a milan icon move to the worst team in d galaxy !

A worst team indeed!

With 91 points, tell me any club anywhere that won with such number of points.
Re: Latest :sheva Confirms Move. by lordimpaq(m): 6:24am On May 28, 2006
@akola

manutd did it with over a 100 points
Re: Latest :sheva Confirms Move. by Greatpeter(m): 11:03am On May 28, 2006
lordimpaq:

@akola

manutd did it with over a 100 points

When?

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Okocha? / I Hate Chelsea, Arsenal. Infact, I Hate Football / Who Is The Hottest Finisher In The English Premier League?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.