Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Traditional Vs Religious Marriage, Which Is More Important? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Traditional Vs Religious Marriage, Which Is More Important? (433 Views)

The Birth Of Christ Is More Important Than His Resurrection? / God, Church And Marriage. Which Is Important? / Traditional Or Church Marriage: Which Is Recognized By God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Vs Religious Marriage, Which Is More Important? by HenryQuest(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
This question is one that is expected to be greeted with diverse opinions. There has been this confusion over the most significant form of marriage. To some, especially strong religious adherents, religious form is the most important and should be performed first whereas to some others, the traditional form is the most important. In my own opinion, I strongly believe that when issues such as marriage comes up, tradition of the people takes fore front. Although many religious groups strongly admonish for members to marry according to their religious order, I still believe that the traditional aspect supercedes the religious. Your opinion really counts. Let's hear from you.

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Lawyer Filed A Petition That The Crucifixion Of Jesus Was Unlawful / Paying For Spiritual Service / DAILY MANNA Feeding On His Word Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.