Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Mind Mind Mind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mind Mind Mind (530 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mind Mind Mind by NnaNna4(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
PLEASE NAIRALAND, I NEED TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS EXPERIENCED SOME THING LIKE WHAT AM ABOUT TO WRITE NOW.IT GOES LIKE THIS.

WHEN I GO TO A PARTICULAR PLACE FOR THE FIRST TIME, I WILL HAVE A VERY STRONG CONVICTION THAT I HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE. I WILL BE TRYING TO REMEMBER WHEN I CAME THERE WHEN I AM SO SURE THAT AM COMING THERE FOR THE FIRST TIME. THE BUILDINGS THE TREES STREET LAYOUT ALL LOOK LIKE I HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE. I USUALLY END UP CONFUSED AND WONDERING WHEN I CAME THERE. SOMETIMES MY MIND WILL SUGGEST I CAME THERE IN MY DREAMS(THIS THING HAPPENS A LOT TO ME AND I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE CAN RELATE TO ME WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME). I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR CONTRIBUTION
Re: Mind Mind Mind by PastorOluT(m): 6:49am On Aug 02, 2013
Nn-a-Nn-a:
PLEASE NAIRALAND, I NEED TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS EXPERIENCED SOME THING LIKE WHAT AM ABOUT TO WRITE NOW.IT GOES LIKE THIS.

WHEN I GO TO A PARTICULAR PLACE FOR THE FIRST TIME, I WILL HAVE A VERY STRONG CONVICTION THAT I HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE. I WILL BE TRYING TO REMEMBER WHEN I CAME THERE WHEN I AM SO SURE THAT AM COMING THERE FOR THE FIRST TIME. THE BUILDINGS THE TREES STREET LAYOUT ALL LOOK LIKE I HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE. I USUALLY END UP CONFUSED AND WONDERING WHEN I CAME THERE. SOMETIMES MY MIND WILL SUGGEST I CAME THERE IN MY DREAMS(THIS THING HAPPENS A LOT TO ME AND I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE CAN RELATE TO ME WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME). I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR CONTRIBUTION

Its called deja vu, it happens to all.
Re: Mind Mind Mind by NnaNna4(m): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2013
NO SIDE EFFECT ABI?
i didnt take it serious until i went 4 bookshopping in utako and i spotted a book on deliverance which gave some descriptn similar 2 above n attributed it 2 d evil spirits influence. i really want more info on dis
Re: Mind Mind Mind by NnaNna4(m): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2013
any side effect?
Re: Mind Mind Mind by PastorOluT(m): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nn-a-Nn-a:
any side effect?

There is no side effect whatsoever, the reasons for it is just that we are more conscious of the physical than the spiritual.

Most of the time what we see in our dreams and the spirit world do not most of the time register and many atimes we forget, so when it now occur physically our sub-conscious mind register that this has happened before.

My advice is that u have a gift 'cos it happens to u often, so u should be closer in ur walk with God and be more spiritually conscious. If u are diligent enough u will have great experiences, but be careful not to just take anything, for u must test all revelations by the word of God.

NB never seek it or desire to hear voices, just walk with God in truth n spirit n the revelations will flow
Re: Mind Mind Mind by NnaNna4(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
THANKS alot
Re: Mind Mind Mind by PastorOluT(m): 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
Nn-a-Nn-a:
THANKS alot
THANK GOD

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Of Destiny Believers Forum, Check In!!! / Is It A Sin For A Student To Inflate His Expenses? / Do You Say Amen To Unscriptural Prayers In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.