Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,451 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Any Connection To Energy Drink Companies In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Connection To Energy Drink Companies In Nigeria (1133 Views)

20 Nigerian Companies In Forbes Top 25 Companies In West Africa / Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone? / Need Names And Addresses Of Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Connection To Energy Drink Companies In Nigeria by storm0210(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2008
im trying to package an event in december, its a boxing day gig which i have been doing for 3years. pls im trying to get sponsors most especially the Energy Drink Companies that are here in nigeria. pls if you know anyone who you can refer me to so i can make my presentation and submit my proposal i will appreciate it.

franklin0210@hotmail.com
Re: Any Connection To Energy Drink Companies In Nigeria by briggst(m): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2008
Hi,
If you need energy drink distributors or manufacturers in nigeria you could do the following

Google it to see if they have a website
check the site and find who their brand manager is
those are the people that handle sponsorship

Take Care
chatwithbriggs@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

. / Snail Business,can You Show Me How To Make Money From It? / Capitalfunds101.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.