Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True (2140 Views)

Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
I have this friend who wakes up ever morning Unclad with marks all over his body...
I went to his early one morning, he wasnt putting on a shirt, saw the marks and asked him what happened. His reply was "You won't understand, If i tell you, you would probably not believe me" I pestered him, until he told me someone, beats him up every night, and the funny thing is he doesnt even know when he's been beat. And that most mornings he wakes up with marks and Unclad.
I tried to laugh, cos i found the story ridiculous, i couldn't cos i didnt want to embarrass him. He told me the wife admitted she knew what was happening to him, He said, she said it's her spirit husband...
This time i couldn't control the laughter, i laughed REAL HARD.
I wanted to question the lady, but she goes out really early, so there was no chance to see her.. weeeks went and it kept happening, I didnt still believe completely, so i decided to sleep in his crib.
I slept in his crib, on the same bed with him, the wife decided to sleep in the guest room. I questioned her and she told me thesame thing, that she told him (spirit husband) to stop pestering her, that she's now married and she loves her husband.. She also said the spirit said she can't get married, if she does, he'll chase all her husbands away. BLA BLA BLA. We slept, i didnt hear a sound that night, the next morning, this dude was unclad again, with marks all over his face. I couldnt believe my eyes.. I decided to stay again another night.. This time, i went home brought my laptop, Game console and decided not to sleep that friday.. I stayed awake all through the night and nothing happened..
Ok, Saturday came, I had an idea, I decided to plant a camera in His room, I planted around 1:30am, the camera only had 3 hours memory left, i set my alarm to 4:30 and slept like a baby.. It was 4:30 and my alarm rang.
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
I woke up, and the next thing i saw was my Unclad friend. AGAIN.. we quickly rushed to check the camera, we watched the whole thing and didn't see anyone/spirit undressing Him..
Wow! i was shocked, at this point i didnt know what to do again.. I just had to go home, i went home and left him with this problems.. He can some few days later and told me he would leave his wife. My advise to him was to stick to her in all situations, FOR WEDDING HIM SAY "FOR BETTER FOR WORSE" so i told him this is "worse" He should wait small..
I had another idea again, i told him to wear a suit, with the tie. He did as i said, he slept with this wife that night on thesame bed... Around 3am+ I received a call, the dude was panting (Though he was in a car)... " It happened again, the dude undressed me.. I cant take it no more, I'm gone.. I asked where he was, he told me he was running for his dear life.. I asked where he was going, he said no where, he's just running.. I told him to come and stay with me. Till today he's still with me.. The wife has come begging several times
Please what should he do??
Should he go back to his wife or what?
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by superior1: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
Are you trying to write a novel or something
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
superior1: Are you trying to write a novel or something
Bro!! does it look like i'm joking? I'm dead serious
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
Your friend had better take his wife to the man at Ikotun egbe else that incubus will ruin him soon.
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hope uve not been having s3x with the womans husband because they are still legally married though ur story might be true but its sad.
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by MostSoughtAfte(f): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
Tel ur friend to take her to a bible believeing church for deliverance... Lord Chosen or MFM, i knw dis two churches to be very gud in conducting deliverance..... Cos i knw of sum1 who had similar problem even worse dan dat of ur friend nd was delievered, der's no power dat is greater dan God's Power......
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by superior1: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
Misunderstood_G:

If this is no joke, then your friend needs help fast. The fact he gets beaten by the spiritual husband shows his level of spirituality. He needs to be fervent in prayer and his spiritual life, he also need to get help for his wife ASAP. Which church does he attend?
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by Michelle55: 8:06am On Aug 02, 2013
take your friend to a powerful church for him to be delivered from those attacks
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 02, 2013
ULSHERLAN: Hope uve not been having s3x with the womans husband because they are still legally married though ur story might be true but its sad.
Lol, I'm not gay
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 02, 2013
Most SoughtAfte: Tel ur friend to take her to a bible believeing church for deliverance... Lord Chosen or MFM, i knw dis two churches to be very gud in conducting deliverance..... Cos i knw of sum1 who had similar problem even worse dan dat of ur friend nd was delievered, der's no power dat is greater dan God's Power......
will sure do, Thanks
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2013
superior1:

If this is no joke, then your friend needs help fast. The fact he gets beaten by the spiritual husband shows his level of spirituality. He needs to be fervent in prayer and his spiritual life, he also need to get help for his wife ASAP. Which church does he attend?
Errmmmm!! He's not really the spiritual type of guy. But he attends Anglican Church ones in a blue moon
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2013
blink182: Your friend had better take his wife to the man at Ikotun egbe else that incubus will ruin him soon.
The dude has left him ever since he left his wife.. And where's Ikotun egbe
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 02, 2013
Michelle55: take your friend to a powerful church for him to be delivered from those attacks
all right.. thanks
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2013
Michelle55: take your friend to a powerful church for him to be delivered from those attacks

Another bullcrap from gullible Nigerians. What the hell is spirit husband? Now the hallelujah bandwagon has lined up here to profer solutions without any proof of any abnormality. We just simply should perpetuate one scam with another scam of religious exorcism. This dude saw scratches all over his friend's body yet no picture is posted. Nigerians indulge in this post hoc fallacy of my friend woke up with scratches on his body therefore he must have been attacked by his wife's "spirit husband."

In this case, it has not and probably cannot be shown that other factors or causes have been eliminated but we won't ask questions. We just have to accept the asinine explanation that the wife is married to a spirit whatever that means.

Is it possible that this guy is allergic to something and scratch himself to the point his friend observed? Sure it is and there are other possible explanations but we just have to stick with the most ignorant and inexplicable balderdash. That is the Nigerian way!

Rather than suggest that a medical doctor be consulted for proper evaluation, some people are here talking about churches and "ikotun egbe." Pastors and/or voodoo priests must make money out of ignoramuses.
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2013
omonuan:

Another bullcrap from gullible Nigerians. What the hell is sprit husband? Now the hallelujah bandwagon has lined up here to profer solutions without any proof of any abnormality. We just simply should perpetuate one scam with another scam of religious exorcism. This dude saw scratches all over his friend's body yet no picture is posted. Nigerians indulge in this post hoc fallacy of my friend woke up with scratches on his body therefore he must have been attacked by his wife's "spirit husband."

It has not and probably cannot be shown that other factors or causes have been eliminated but we won't ask questions. We just have to accept the asinine explanation that the wife is married to a spirit whatever that means.

Is it possible that this guy is allergic to something and scratch himself to the point his friend observed? Sure it is and there are other possible explanations but we just have to stick with the most ignorant and inexplicable balderdash. That is the Nigerian way!

Pastors and/or voodoo priests must make money out of ignoramuses.
Oh!!!GOD not again, i dont have time for this.. Its too early for that.. Why no continue with your life and let the gullible ones believe eh How does it affect you bro? I dont need to post pictures to prove anything to you. allergic to somethin.. are you kidding me?
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2013
Misunderstood_G: Oh!!!GOD not again, i dont have time for this.. Its too early for that.. Why no continue with your life and let the gullible ones believe eh How does it affect you bro? I dont need to post pictures to prove anything to you.

Post hoc fallacy ergo propter hoc (after this therefore because of this) fallacy is based upon the mistaken notion that simply because one thing happens after another, the first event was a cause of the second event. Post hoc reasoning is the basis for many superstitions and erroneous beliefs.

However, sequences don't establish a probability of causality any more than correlations do. Coincidences happen. Occurring after an event is not sufficient to establish that the prior event caused the later one. To establish the probability of a causal connection between two events, controls must be established to rule out other factors such as chance or some unknown causal factor. Anecdotes aren't sufficient because they rely on intuition and subjective interpretation. A controlled study is necessary to reduce the chance of error from self-deception

It is your choice to believe what you selectively think is true. In many cases, this ignorance could be deadly. I leave you to you and your friend's fate which is more like self deception.

Good luck in your search for your friend's "spirit husband." If you succeed in getting hold of the "spirit husband" don't forget to let the world know because there have been millions of dollars waiting to be claimed by anyone who can show proof of any paranormal activity or behavior. It has yet to be claimed by anyone since the first offer in 1923. But then again, you and your friend might be on to something.

Your story affected me when you brought it up in a public forum for discussion.
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by FearGodAndLive: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2013
A story definitely misunderstood. It has nothing to do with the Gospel and shouldn't be taken as such.
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:34am On Aug 02, 2013
Bro this money waiting to be made,take the video and the claim to Randi, and win cool $1 million

www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

If you win then you'll be the first person in over 15years to win the prize, if not oga park well

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2013
GeneralShepherd: Bro this money waiting to be made,take the video and the claim to Randi, and win cool $1 million

If you win then you'll be the first person in over 15years to win the prize, if not oga park well
sometimes I wonder if some people actually read the story.. I'm not looking for the money.. My friend needs advice, not money
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by akanke79: 9:58am On Aug 02, 2013
Hi ,
Is your friend open to a solution irrespective of religion.I have a compilation of things he can play in his house and by Gods grace it wont happen again.First he must have faith in God and be patient that help comes from God alone.You can email me on cird2007 at yahoo.com if you are interested.
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2013
Misunderstood_G: Lol, I'm not gay
My bad. U sounded feminine though
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by jayriginal: 11:42am On Aug 02, 2013
OP, I find it rather interesting that according to your account, the one time you actually stayed up to witness the event, nothing happened!!!

I am not going to lead you into the obvious conclusion. I want you to think critically for yourself.

cc: omonuan

Misunderstood_G:

. . . I decided to stay again another night.. This time, i went home brought my laptop, Game console and decided not to sleep that friday.. I stayed awake all through the night and nothing happened..

Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by deebrain(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
GeneralShepherd: Bro this money waiting to be made,take the video and the claim to Randi, and win cool $1 million

Indeed u are possessed. U-park well. angry
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by MamiWata: 2:06am On Aug 03, 2013
This is not funny and happens all the time. If someone is married to a spirit s/he is not supposed to be married to a mortal. All kinds of problems will ensue. My husband's mother was married to a spirit which also caused her to be divorced.
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2013
jayriginal: OP, I find it rather interesting that according to your account, the one time you actually stayed up to witness the event, nothing happened!!!

I am not going to lead you into the obvious conclusion. I want you to think critically for yourself.

cc: omonuan

Me too, please do.. What's your conclusion?
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2013
akanke79: Hi ,
Is your friend open to a solution irrespective of religion.I have a compilation of things he can play in his house and by Gods grace it wont happen again.First he must have faith in God and be patient that help comes from God alone.You can email me on cird2007 at yahoo.com if you are interested.
Alright, thanks.. Will contact you ASAP.
Re: My Friend's Wife Has A Spirit Husband... Funny But True by rabbinisha: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
just pray for him.or if it persists seek help from your trusted pastors.but other wise sorry about ur friend dia

(1) (Reply)

That Spiri-spiri Experience. / Reverend Mbaka Now Owns A Private Jet / Buhari's Secret Agenda Revealed By Ex-muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.