Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Word Meditation For The Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word Meditation For The Day (445 Views)

Meditation To Bring Money / Meditation Of The Day(john 5:31-47) / Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Word Meditation For The Day by sidespin: 5:43am On Aug 02, 2013
Have faith in God, I tell you the truth, if you say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in your heart but believes that what you says will happen, it will be done for you. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins. Mk11v22-23
He who overcomes will be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before My Father & His angels rev3v5
He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death rev2v10
Him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame & sat down with My Father on His thrown rev3v21
Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of My God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of My God & the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from My God; & I will also write on him My new name rev3v12
Here is my servant whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit you & you will bring justice. You will not shout or cry out, or raise your voice in the streets. A bruised reed you will not break, & a smoldering wick you will not you will not snuff out. In faithfulness you will bring forth justice; you will not falter or be discouraged till you establishes justice… isa42v1-4

If as one people speaking the same language they began to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them gen11v6

If my people would but listen to me & follow my ways, how quickly would I subdue their enemies & turn my hand against their foes! Psm 81:13-14

If you will walk in my ways and keep my requirements, then you will govern my house and have charge of my courts, and I will give you a place among these standing here. Zech 3:7

I called you. You are my servant; I have chosen you & have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you & help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. All who rage against you will surely be ashamed & disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing & perish. Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all. For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand & says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Do not be afraid, for I myself will help you. See, I will make you into a threshing sledge, new & sharp, with many teeth. You will thresh the mountains & crush them, & reduce the hills to chaff. You will winnow them, the wind will pick up them, & a gale will blow them away. But you will rejoice in the Lord & glory in the holy One of Israel. I the Lord will answer you; I, the God of Israel, will not forsake you. I will make rivers flows on barren heights, & springs within the valleys. I will turn the desert into pools of water, & the parched ground into springs. isa41v-21

I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you. Jer 29:11-14

I myself will bring you back to your pasture, where you will be fruitful and increase in number. I will place shepherds over you who will tend you, and you will no longer be afraid or terrified, nor will any be missing. Jer 23:3-4

Defend the cause of the weak & fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor & oppressed Psm 82:2

I am God Almighty; walk before me & be blameless. I will confirm my covenant between Me & you & will greatly increase your numbers gen17v1-2

I am God Almighty; be fruitful & increase in number. A nation & a community of nations will come from you, & kings will come from your body. The land I gave to Abraham & Isaac I also give to you, & I will give this land to your descendants after you. Gen35v11-12

I am He who searches hearts & minds, & I will repay each of you according to your deeds. Rev2v23

I am making everything new! Rev 21v5

I am watching to see that My word is fulfilled. Jer1v12

I am your Husband. Jer3v14

I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth & every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. & to all the beasts of the earth & all the birds of the air & all the creatures that move on the ground- everything that has breath of life in it- I give every green plant for food gen1v28-30

I am the Lord, the God of your father Abraham & the God of Isaac. I will give you & your descendants the land. Your descendants will be like the dusts of the earth, & you will spread out to the west & to the east, to the north & to the south. All peoples on the earth will be blessed through you & your offspring. I am with you & will watch over you wherever you go, & I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you. Gen28v13-15

I am the God of your father Abraham. Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bless you & will increase the number of your descendants for the sake of My servant Abraham. Gen26v24

If you utter worthy, not worthless, words, you will be my spokesman. I will make you a wall to these people, a fortified wall of bronze; they will fight against you, but will not overcome you, for I am with you to rescue & to save you. I will save you from the hands of the wicked & redeem you from the grasp of the cruel. Jr16:19-21

I foretold the former things long ago, my mouth announced them & I made them known; then suddenly I acted, & they came to pass. I told you these things long ago; before they happened I announced them to you. From now on I will tell you of new things, of hidden things unknown to you. They are created now & not long ago; you have not heard of them before today…see, I have refined you… I, even I, have called you. I will bring you & you will succeed in your mission. I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go. If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, your righteousness like the waves of the sea. Your descendants would have been like the sand, your children like its numberless grains; their name would never be cut off nor destroyed before me. Isa48v3-22

I have brought you into a fertile land to eat its fruit & rich produce. Jer2v7

If you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all isa7v9

It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him gen2v18

I have planted you like a choice vine of sound & reliable stock. Jer2v21

I have removed the burden from your shoulder Psm 81:6

In My faithfulness I will reward you & make a everlasting covenant you. Your descendants will be known among the nations & your offspring among the people. All who see you will acknowledge that you are a person the Lord has blessed. isa61v8-

In that day, I will break the yoke off their necks and will tear off their bonds; no longer will foreigners enslave them. So do not fear, O my servant; do not be dismayed, I will surely save you out of a distant place, your descendants from the land of their exile. you will again have peace and security, and no one will make you afraid. I am with you and will save you, I will discipline you but only with justice. Jer 30:8-11

In your distress you called & I rescued you out of a thundercloud Psm 81:7

I have chosen you, so that you will direct your children & your household after you to keep the way of the Lord by doing what is right & just, so that the Lord will bring about for you what He has promised him gen18v19

I have made a covenant with you my chosen one, I have sworn to you my child 89v3

I have bestowed strength on a warrior; I have exalted you from among the people 89v19

I have given you this land to take possession of it gen15v7

ALL NIV

(1) (Reply)

Church Of England To Be Sued For Refusing To Perform Same-sex Marriages / Stand Strong But Be Wise / Council Of Nicea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.