Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Blackberry Brings BBM Beta For Android. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Brings BBM Beta For Android. (969 Views)

Blackberry Brings BBM Mobile Payments To Nigeria / Blackberry Begins BBM Beta For Android (update: Official Comment)  mobile / Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Blackberry Brings BBM Beta For Android. by bigt2(m): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2013
Blackberry promised us back at BBLive that we'd see BBM on Android and iOSdevices before the end of the summer. Well, we've hit the dog days of August, and while most of those devices are still BBM-free, it appears a select few Androids are finally getting to beta test the app. Blackberry OS reportsthat email invites are rolling out now to folks registered with BlackBerry's Beta Zone to test out BBM. Other than registration, users simply need a handset running Android 4.0 and up and they'll be messaging across the great platform divide in no time. We've reached outto the good people at BlackBerry for comment on the matter, and will update this post when we hear back.
Update:We just got an official comment on the beta rollout, and it turns out the it had a limited number of slots, which have all been claimed:
BlackBerry has begun internal testing of BBM on Android and iOS devices. . Those slots are now full. For more information, please visit www.blackberry.com/bbm.

Android all the way!

Re: Blackberry Brings BBM Beta For Android. by xtr0v3rt(m): 7:18am On Aug 02, 2013
The end of blackberry smartphones!
Re: Blackberry Brings BBM Beta For Android. by Mubby4luv(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2013
Why must I go through ol dat Shit to Get Trash? Have u heard ov the App called Whats App? is easy to get and way better than Bbm
Re: Blackberry Brings BBM Beta For Android. by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2013
so after all the advice I gave you guys you refuse to heed. who still wants a blackberry when you can ping with ya android. personally the only thingy I see in bb is the bbm. tho I'm comfortable with my whatsapp anyway
Re: Blackberry Brings BBM Beta For Android. by docjuli(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2013
Abeg, let them also give Android users a special data plan for the test-run.
Re: Blackberry Brings BBM Beta For Android. by bigt2(m): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2013
docjuli: Abeg, let them also give Android users a special data plan for the test-run.
haba! For the test run A 'special' data cap Lmao grin
Re: Blackberry Brings BBM Beta For Android. by venorite(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2013
stop saying rubbish abeg, apart from the cross platform of whatsapp,how is it better than bbm? is it their rubbish smileys or what?even viber is way better ja re...nigerians SMH
Mubby4luv: Why must I go through ol dat Shit to Get Trash? Have u heard ov the App called Whats App? is easy to get and way better than Bbm
Re: Blackberry Brings BBM Beta For Android. by AwesomeRomeo: 9:06am On Aug 02, 2013
A link to download.
Re: Blackberry Brings BBM Beta For Android. by AnodaIT(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2013
You still need Blackberry for cheap internet access. At least for our part of the world.
When you send a large file via BBM and ur android data finish, noone go tell you to get a BB
Re: Blackberry Brings BBM Beta For Android. by wheesin(m): 9:45am On Aug 02, 2013
men #teamandy...we almost have all the priveledges except d data plan issue
Re: Blackberry Brings BBM Beta For Android. by puskin: 9:52am On Aug 02, 2013

(1)

How To O2 Factory Unlock Iphone 5s AT&T, Tmobile, Verizon, Sprint With IMEI Unlo / (POLL) Nokia Goes Android With The N1: Has Your Dream Come True? / Glo Bounce Is Now A Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.