Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra (2134 Views)

“i’m Too Big For Such” – Ekiti PDP Chieftain Rejects Fayose’s Appointment / List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election / Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by igbobuigbo: 7:28am On Aug 02, 2013
I have just been in a meeting where it was disclosed that Tinubu is planning to storm Anambra with billions of Naira to campaign for Ngige to enable APC gain a foothold in the East by all means possible. What this means is that if Ngige wins, Tinubu becomes the godfather in the most economically-important Igbo state.

Umu Anambra kedu ife anyi ga eme?

1. Do we let Tinubu come with the Billions and we goad him to share it amongst the youths? After all, it's stolen money from Lagos govt, and then we vote for APGA (Soludo)?
2. Do we block him at the bridgehead, collect the money, and ask him to go back and not bring his thuggery-style electioneering into Anambra?
3. Do we allow him in, collect the money (a bird at hand is worth 5 in the bush) and vote for Ngige? Having known Ngige quite closely he is quite strong-willed and may not let Tinubu dictate to him what to do in Anambra?
4. Do we allow him in, collect the money and stone him like A-o was stoned (as the story went) in Aba in the 60s?

Note that in all cases the money must be collected from Tinubu. If you take from a thief you are forgiven.

Your opinions please, and no non-Anambra indigenes are invited to comment here. I will delete such comments tongue
De me nu.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by takedat(m): 7:33am On Aug 02, 2013
You were in a meeting bla bla bla cheesy faceless goon forming relevance
Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by igbobuigbo: 7:39am On Aug 02, 2013
take dat: [s]You were in a meeting bla bla bla cheesy faceless goons forming relevance[/s]

I warned you that I would delete non-Anambra posters. Didn't I?
Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 02, 2013
Op abughim onye Anambra kama dika nwafor igbo, agam asi ka anata ya ego obula oji bia ma titu ya obere nkuma n'isi. Ego obula oji abia bu ego umuigbo onatara ha site na tax na ekwesighi ekwesi ha na ana na lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by takedat(m): 7:43am On Aug 02, 2013
igbobuigbo:

I warned you that I would delete non-Anambra posters. Didn't I?
This is not a Kwenu or Omanbala forum. grin
Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by nwabobo: 7:44am On Aug 02, 2013
igbobuigbo: I have just been in a meeting where it was disclosed that Tinubu is planning to storm Anambra with billions of Naira to campaign for Ngige to enable APC gain a foothold in the East by all means possible. What this means is that if Ngige wins, Tinubu becomes the godfather in the most economically-important Igbo state.

1. Do we let Tinubu come with the Billions and we goad him to share it amongst the youths? After all, it's stolen money from Lagos govt, and then we vote for APGA (Soludo)?
2. Do we block him at the bridgehead collect the money, and ask him to go back and not bring his thuggery-style electioneering into Anambra?
3. Do we allow him in, collect the money (a bird at hand is worth 5 in the bush) and vote for Ngige? Having known Ngige quite closely he is quite strong-willed and may not let Tinubu dictate to him what to do in Anambra?
4. Do we allow him in, collect the money and stone him like A-o was stoned (as the story went) in Aba in the 60s?

Note that in all cases the money must be collected from Tinubu. If you take from a thief you are forgiven.

Your opinions please, and no non-Anambra indigenes are invited to comment here. I will delete such comments tongue
De me nu.

Deme nwanne. Any of the above would do.
Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by igbobuigbo: 7:45am On Aug 02, 2013
chiover: Op abughim onye Anambra kama dika nwafor igbo, agam asi ka anata ya ego obula oji bia ma titu ya obere nkuma n'isi. Ego obula oji abia bu ego umuigbo onatara ha site na tax na ekwesighi ekwesi ha na ana na lagos.

Nsogbu adiro, anyi ncha bu ofu.

Precisely my mind when I wrote:

Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by igbobuigbo: 7:46am On Aug 02, 2013
take dat: This is not a Kwenu or Omanbala forum. grin
Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by takedat(m): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2013
@Op, I guess Tinubu's accountant was in attendance or na Joe Igbokwe? I am sure your meeting was held in a beer parlor or paraga joint.grin
Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by idumuose(m): 8:00am On Aug 02, 2013
@ igbobuigbo I prefer option 2 and 4.igbobuigbo,that man
must not be seen near Anambra.I like Ngige but I don't
like his party.
But i have another option but I doubt if Ɣ☺u will approve
of it.
Let us collect our money from Tinubu @ Ugha junction,no,let's
collect the stolen money before he reaches ogbo ewu then flog
him 60 strokes of koboko dump him in river Niger and let him
swim his way back to Ilaje in ondo state where he will be rescued
and taken back to his house in Bourdillon.If he couldn't win election
in ondo state,how does he think he would win accross the niger?
Ewu kambia!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by gramci: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2013
Tinubu should bring his money to Anambra we are waiting for him cool
Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by igbobuigbo: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2013
idumuose: @ igbobuigbo I prefer option 2 and 4.igbobuigbo,that man
must not be seen near Anambra.I like Ngige but I don't
like his party.
But i have another option but I doubt if Ɣ☺u will approve
of it.
Let us collect our money from Tinubu @ Ugha junction,no,let's
collect the stolen money before he reaches ogbo ewu then flog
him 60 strokes of koboko dump him in river Niger and let him
swim his way back to Ilaje in ondo state where he will be rescued
and taken back to his house in Bourdillon.If he couldn't win election
in ondo state,how does he think he would win accross the niger?
Ewu kambia!

Hahahaha. This is hilarious. Ife ge eme. O gafa akpotu during campaigns. Your option sounds okay, as far as we collect the money. It is part of Alaba and ASPMADA tax payers' money.
Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by igbobuigbo: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2013
take dat: @Op,[s] I guess Tinubu's accountant was in attendance or na Joe Igbokwe? I am sure your meeting was held in a beer parlor or paraga joint[/s].grin
Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by PointB: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2013
igbobuigbo: I have just been in a meeting where it was disclosed that Tinubu is planning to storm Anambra with billions of Naira to campaign for Ngige to enable APC gain a foothold in the East by all means possible. What this means is that if Ngige wins, Tinubu becomes the godfather in the most economically-important Igbo state.

2. Do we block him at the bridgehead collect the money, and ask him to go back and not bring his thuggery-style electioneering into Anambra?

De me nu.

Hmmmn, **scratches head**

True the money is stolen from Lagos, and the Youth will probably like some fat share of the money to pay for their ultimate relocation to Lagos. Wont be bad idea, but they have to let him know we are voting for Soludo and he is wasting his money. No backhand deal of the sort he (Tinubu) made with GEJ.

He's coming with a lot of thugs and rascal, will be a bad idea to confront him at the bridge. In anycase, we welcome strangers in Igboland, we don't deport them in the dead of the night - Tinubu's usual travel time.

Ngige will collect his share of the Tinubu's loot anyway lose or win. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I didn't know awo (read toad) was stoned in Aba. I prefer pelting rotten political thieves like with rotten tomatoes and rotten eggs in the spirit of modernization. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by mancanoe: 8:15am On Aug 02, 2013
The fact remains that our money must be collected from him... Leave the rest 4 us.
Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by dridowu: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2013
Anytime they hear the word " TINUBU " they catches cold
Jagaban Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by Youngzedd(m): 8:31am On Aug 02, 2013
Number 2 is a perfect solution.
Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by igbobuigbo: 8:33am On Aug 02, 2013
dridowu: [s]Anytime they hear the word " TINUBU " they catches cold[/s]
Jagaban Tinubu

I beg read your grammar again. Which kain hhinglish be ''they catches cold''?

We don't like Tinubu, we like his money. If he wants ACN in Anambra and plans to storm us with his money, he should be prepared to pay for it, to our own dictate. Shey na Ngige? No nsogbu.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by dridowu: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2013
igbobuigbo:

I beg read your grammar again. Which kain hhinglish be ''they catches cold''?

We don't like Tinubu, we like his money. If he wants ACN in Anambra and plans to storm us with his money, he should be prepared to pay for it, to our own dictate. Shey na Ngige? No nsogbu.
the most imp tin is dat u no wetin i dy yarn, its because of ds love of money that most of u are causing nuisance in lasgidi
Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by igbobuigbo: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2013
PointB:

Hmmmn, **scratches head**

True the money is stolen from Lagos, and the Youth will probably like some fat share of the money to pay for their ultimate relocation to Lagos. Wont be bad idea, but they have to let him know we are voting for Soludo and he is wasting his money. No backhand deal of the sort he (Tinubu) made with GEJ.

He's coming with a lot of thugs and rascal, will be a bad idea to confront him at the bridge. In anycase, we welcome strangers in Igboland, we don't deport them in the dead of the night - Tinubu's usual travel time.

Ngige will collect his share of the Tinubu's loot anyway lose or win. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I didn't know awo (read toad) was stoned in Aba. I prefer pelting rotten political thieves like with rotten tomatoes and rotten eggs in the spirit of modernization. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I' di so on point. Thanks. It seems likely that political thuggery-for-thuggery, Tinubu will beat us hands-down. So we should think twice before letting him in. But we must take his money.
Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by igbobuigbo: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2013
dridowu: [s]the most imp tin is dat u no wetin i dy yarn, its because of ds love of money that most of u are causing nuisance in lasgidi[/s]

No!! I do not understand you. Where did you study again?
Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by obitwo: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2013
mancanoe: The fact remains that our money must be collected from him... Leave the rest 4 us.

Which your money?
Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by Austeenxx: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2013
Okay.
Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by midep: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2013
@ OP, i advise you go for option 3 as anything less than Ngige as ur next governor una go regert am for sure. Remember APGA is an extension of PDP and that reminds me to ask, aw many of anambra indigene benefits directly or indirectly during Soludo 5 years reign as CBN Governor ?

Think 2wice bro.
Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2013
fashola has destroyed ngige's chances of becoming the next governor.i will advice ngige to remain in the senate.as for tinubu's money,na to chop and clean mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by pullyacap: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2013

2. Do we block him at the bridgehead, collect the money, and ask him to go back and not bring his thuggery-style electioneering into Anambra?

De me nu.

You all should keep fanning d embers of hate and ethnic schism...I am very sure u people have concluded in your minds that any of your ilk would never become the president of this country the way u are going abt it.....your predictability is nauseating...abusing,insulting every known personality of other ethnic tribe

People are waiting for when u eventually wake up frm yr slumber n wish that for 'justice and equity sakes' a person of Igbo extraction shd be allowed to get a shot @ d Presidency then u will reap in abundance all d seed of hate and discord u av sown!
Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by BekeeBuAgbara: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2013
dridowu: Anytime they hear the word " TINUBU " they catches cold
Jagaban Tinubu
cry cry cry
Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by omiobo: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: fashola has destroyed ngige's chances of becoming the next governor.i will advice ngige to remain in the senate.as for tinubu's money,na to chop and clean mouth.
Wetin concern Fashola with Ngige? How Anambra affair tey affect affair of Lagos? Anambra is a state on its own. If it is because of support of yoruba people of Anambra deny the good man'Ngige the opportunity to rule Anambra,it is Igbo cup of tea.
Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by 0mOnnakoda25: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2013

De me nu.

Was this the early momo garage meeting of Igbo and Ogogoro
Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by emiye(m): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2013
Why so much obsession on one man with no political post ?
Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by ChimaAdeoye: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2013
A complete waste of time. This is the worst period for a Yoruba Party to win in Anambra. The leaders of the East and West must begin afresh the handshake across the Niger project.
Re: Tinubu Plans Big For Anambra by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2013
chiover: Op abughim onye Anambra kama dika nwafor igbo, agam asi ka anata ya ego obula oji bia ma titu ya obere nkuma n'isi. Ego obula oji abia bu ego umuigbo onatara ha site na tax na ekwesighi ekwesi ha na ana na lagos.
eranko lasan ni pupo ninu yin! U be animals!

Small time, una go dey shout 'coward', 'hypocrites', and yet, u refused to post in a clear language that is universal to all!

Keep speaking in tongues...ok?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) / Ajaokuta Steel Company: The Sleeping Lion Of Africa / Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.