Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Strictly For The Lions And Lionesses - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For The Lions And Lionesses (837 Views)

Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Strictly For Futo Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For The Lions And Lionesses by sleekender(m): 7:02am On May 30, 2008
HEY, TO ALL THE LIONS IN THE HOUSE. HOPE YOU ALL HAD A LOVELY DEMO-CRAZY DAY.
IT'S cool GRADUATED 2007- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING. BIG HOLLA TO ALL LIONS & LIONESSES IN THE HOUSE.

wink wink wink
grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool
Re: Strictly For The Lions And Lionesses by Royce29: 8:10am On May 30, 2008
nna men whats going on, hope everything is cool. big shout out to all the "agbebites" in the house. Godspeed!
Re: Strictly For The Lions And Lionesses by JOHNNYUCHE: 11:30am On May 30, 2008
tucker how u dey whr r u nw have u started service ?its john umukanka electrical engr 2006 graduating set .keep d agbegbi spirit alive u cld call me on 08037782902 takia
Re: Strictly For The Lions And Lionesses by fredie(f): 12:49pm On May 30, 2008
SHOUT OUT TO ALL LION AND LIONESSES IN THE HOUSE. ESPECIALLY JACKSONITES IN THE HOUSE.

GREATEST LIONS AND LIONESS!
Re: Strictly For The Lions And Lionesses by whoelse(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2008
To all the lions and lionesses, stay ahead, naturally. wink
Re: Strictly For The Lions And Lionesses by Royce29: 4:41pm On May 30, 2008
whoelse:

Torrrr-ker. Na u be this. From facebook now to nairaland. Wont want to expose myself to the folks that don't know me. cool grin cool

Anyways, to all the lions and lionesses, we are always ahead , naturally. wink

na your facebook? abi na your nairaland? free the guy. are u sure anybody knows you? lol no vex o i just dey play.
Re: Strictly For The Lions And Lionesses by Ekooo: 5:27pm On May 30, 2008
who knows where our almamater hold there alumni meetings here in lagos. we have the strongest almamater in the country and yet her products her still in the labour market.great lions and lionessess, zuooooooooooooos.
Re: Strictly For The Lions And Lionesses by sleekender(m): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2008
Where are the Lions in the HAUS!! angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Opportunity / Weekly Salary Opportunity / Glo Has Loads Of Vacancies: Hurry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.